Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"The surgery will start after they stabilize her... If they can stabilize her... She lost a lot of blood and the nurse said one of her lungs got punctured due to two broken ribs..." he whimpered a bit and clung to Forli. If she had fur it would have been more comforting, but her skin was soft and warm so it wasn't a bad thing to be held by her at all. He finally stood, picking up Rome as he did.
Archur knew that if Venice died, Rome would be just as hurt as he was; the quilava was just good at not showing it.
"Somehow Archur, I just feel that Venice is going to make it." Scar looked down at him with a soft smile. Bani floated in the air infront of Rome and stared at him, trying to find the slightest trace of emotion.

The quilava's face was straight as can be but his eyes betrayed all of his emotions. He had fallen in love with Venice and no matter how many times he tried to show it without simply telling her, she was just too oblivious to realize it. He whimper escaped his lips as Bani floated in front of him but he immediately went silent again and turned away. He was absolutely horrified of what might happen if Venice died and didn't want the ghost to somehow use that to its advantage.
Bani slowly lifted an arm and opened up her hand where a small, pink crystal rested. The banette cocked her head at him. She had only caught a second of emotions showing but she wanted to find more within this quilava.

The quilava's eyes eventually tested upon the gem again.
<W-what do you want?> he said shakily. He had never actually admitted his live to anyone except for Forli, who along with Nicholai were his adoptive parents but everyone seemed to know anyways except for Venice herself.
The banette gave him a creepy smile. She held out the crystal to him, the rest of her body remained motionless in the air. <You have such a stong spirit... you should share it with you master...> Her mouth remained closed as she spoke to him in a hushed voice.

"No... He knows too... Everyone know... Go away," his back started to flare up a bit.
The banette stayed where she was. <You like that wolf thing don't you?> She cooed. She closed her hand and put it back at her side.

He gritted his teeth angrily, "Wolf... Thing?" he growled and sent a cold glare towards Bani, "Dint you dare insult Venice! Especially not when she met die! Especially not in front of me."
Bani giggled, happy to have angered him. <ah... I love my job.> She floated closer to him.

<You little bitch!> Rome roared and let out a hot jet of flame.
"Rome!" Archur yelled but the quilava ignored him.
Scar grabbed Bani and pulled her away from Rome. Bani just continued to grin and giggle at Rome.

Rome sent a gaze full of pure hatred towards Bani, <SHE MIGHT DIE AND YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF HER?!> he roared but Nicholai quickly stepped in before Archur could and pinned Rome tithe ground with a massive hand.
<Rome! Control yourself!> he warned as the quilava squirmed beneath Nicholai's giant blue hand.
"I-I'm so sorry!" Archur said to Scar and returned Rome to his pokeball, "I-I don't know what's gotten into him..."
"I think i can guess..." She glared down at her banette and returned her to her pokeball. "Bani was probably taunting him." She sighed.

Archur looked at Anubis who gave a nod of confirmation to what Scar had said.
"But why though? The only thing that could get Rome is worked up would be something related to Venice... Why would your pokemon be making taunts about her? Especially now?" the boy looked very distressed and sad.
"Bani just can't help herself, she tries to dig deep down into your emotions and starts to play with them, taunting until you break down..." She trailed off remembering that when she first met Bani,she had always taunted her with pictures of old friends that were gone.

"But now?! Of all times?! That doesn't just hurt Rome, it hurts me and everyone on my team."
"I know, Bani chooses times like this, shes not the best friend in sad times."

"I can tell..." Archur crossed his arms and looked down at his feet, "I-I'm scared... I don't want to lose Venice... I only just got her a month ago..."
"Dont lose faith in her and im sure she'll make it."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus