Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

<Who are you?> Anubis asked gently as he pet it as well.
Archur simply watched for a minute then turned and walked into the Pokemon center. Forli looked at the others hesitantly and then followed him in, leaving Jacques, Anubis, and Nicholai outside.
The poochyena smiled. <Im Pooky.> Cotton smiled and put her hands on her cheeks. <You're so cute!> Scar looked over at Archur before he dissapeared into the pokemon center and thought best to leave him alone for the moment.

<Pooky? That's a bit silly,> Jacques said, <Not just a bit... Very.>
<Shut up Jacques,> Nicholai ordered and the zebstrika immediately shut his mouth. Nicholai sat down, his robotic leg hissing and letting out steam as the pressure faded and he leaned against a tree.
<What are you doing here?> Anubis asked.
<I kinda got lost from my pack...> He looked away. Aaron came over and offered a lava cookie to the baby pokemon only to watch it snatch it from him and begin to nibble at it.

<Oh, I'm sorry,> Anubis smiled warmly down at him, <Maybe we can help. What happened that you got separated?>
<I wandered off and now I can't find them.>

"Oh... Well, I'm sure my trainer or even this one wouldn't mind taking care of you for a while... Just know though... Our friend Venice was attacked by a pack of mightyena and she might die..." Anubis warned.
<Im sorry for her...> He frowned, sad for the stranger.

<Yeah... It's not a good time for him and poochyena... He won't do anything to hurt you, just be cautious...>
<I promise not to hurt him.> He held a little brown paw up.

Anubis couldn't help but laugh, "I don't think you would," he lightly scratched Pooky's ears.
At that point, Archur exited the pokecenter, crying again, much harder than before.
<Is that him?> He pointed over at Archur.

<Yeah...> Anubis looked worriedly at his trainer.
Scar went over to Archur when he came out. "What happened?"

"S-she's in a coma... They said that s-she might never wake up... Shes on life support..." he sobbed, his words seperated by sniffs and coughs.
Scar paused. "But she has a chance still." Her spinda waddled over to Archur and strumed his hand across the strings of his ukulele strapped to him, trying to cheer him up.

"What kind of chance is it to be sleeping for the rest of your life and only being asleep because you're hooked up to a machine?!" he yelled.
"Would you rather at least tell her goodbye if she has no other chance or let her die without saying anything at all?" She tried to stay as calm as possible.

He went silent and then walked back inside.
He went back inside for about ten minutes and then returned with only five pokeballs on his belt.
"So, what happened?" Scar looked at him then noticed one pokeball was missing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus