Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Cool team," Archur smiled softly then tossed his four remaing pokeballs into the air, releasing a flygon, zebstrika, lucario and swampert.
The teen made his way to the swamperts side and patted his back, "This is Nicholai, my first Pokemon and best friend," he said with a smile. The swampert nodded and got down on all fours, a quiet hiss coming from his back left leg as the gears and pistons within the robotic prosthetic limb felt the pressure of weight get released.
"This pretty girl is Forli," he pouted at the flygon, who was snuggling against Nicholai, "She is also Nicholai's mate."
He pointed at the zebstrika, "This handsome fella is Jaques," he said then pointed at the lucario who was standing loyally at Archur's side, "And this is Anubis," he smiled and scratched the aura Pokemon between the ears, making him growl contently.
"They look like great pals." Scar smiled before poiting at the spinda. "Thats Devan." The spinda smiled before pulling out a ukulele and playing it. "This is Bani." She picked up the banette and held her in her arms. The whimsicott floated onto Archurs head and held on. "Thats Cotton." Scar laughed at Cotton. " And thats Sae and Shaun." She motioned first at her giant dragon pokemon then at her anti-social sneasel.

"Well... You've already met Rome and- Venice..." he choked a bit, "But this is my team," he leaned against his cyborg swampert.
Cotton cocked her head at Archur before nuzzling against his head. "Well Archur, do you think Venice is better?" Since they were outside, it would be kind of hard to hear if someone was calling him.

"... No... She's going to need at least get stitches if not surgery..." he said softly and reached up, petting Cotton gently with his free hand as Forli came up and curled her tail tenderly around him and he rested his head against the flygon.
"Yeah, they way she was she probably will but you've got friends to help you get through it." Scar looked over at Sae as he walked over to her and patted his head softly. Cotton let out a little purr.

"Ueah... We're a mixed up bunch but we're a family, the best one u could have," he said and set Rome down and held Cotton now with both hands and pet her.
Nicholai walked up to the Salamence, his robotic leg whirring and hissing with each step. He stood in front of her and looked her up and down somewhat judgementaly.
Scar laughed. "I guess we all have our own problems, but thats what makes our personalities." Sae sniffed Nicholai as his tail swished back and forth. Cotton smiled and took her pink bow off, holding it out to Archur.

"Our problem is disfunction. Jaques makes things much more complicated than they need to be... And there's something going on between Rome and Venice that Venice doesn't know about," he grinned and sketched a heart in the air with his finger as he said that then saw the pink now that Cotton was holding up to him.
"What? I'm, thank you...?" he looked questioningly at Scar.
<You...> Nicholai said quietly to Sae, his voice carrying a thick Russian accent, "I'm watching you."
Scar shrugged. "She's a friendly one I will say. Our problem is being social and too over-protective." Scar pointed at Shaun and Aaron. Sae shifted his wings as he watched the swampert. <There's nothing you need to worry about.>

"We're over protective too... Just not fast enough to act on it..." he sighed.
<Hmph. I've heard that before," Nicholai said and returned to Forli's side.
"Well, as many years that i've been around with this group, they've always came to help." Scar gave him a smile, "They'll gladly help you if you want." Sae rolled his eyes.

(WHY U ON SO EARLY? It's always between 2am and 4am whenever you post.)

"Same," he smiled softly just as a nurse came out.
"Mr. Fitliano?" she said and he walked over to her. They spoke in hushed tones for about five minutes and when they were finished and the nurse went back in, he leaned his head on the wall and started crying again. His team was immediately at his side, even Jaques and simply standing near him, comforting him as best they could although Rome looked on the verge of tears as well despite not having heard what had happened.
(im an early bird XD)

Scar put a hand on his shoulder. "What happened?" She gave him a worried look wondering what the nurse had said. Cotton hugged him, wanting to stop his crying.

"S-she's gonna need surgery... And she still might not make it..." he sobbed and leaned against the wall of the Pokemon center, "I... I can't lose her..." he cried, "N-not another..."
(BACK)

Scar wanted to cry for him like she did for all her friends but she held back her tears. "You're not gonna lose her, I promise on my life." She put a hand to her chest.

"You can't control whether or not she makes it... Don't make a promise you can't keep,..." Archur looked up at Scar, appearing more like a small, teary eyed child than a 15 year old.
Scar sighed. "I know i cant promise you that and niether can the nurses. It's all up to Venice to be strong enough now."

"Then don't make stupid promises," he wiped his eyes on his arm. His cheeks were bright red from crying and he felt sick.
Forli pulled Archur close. She was the mother figure of the group, Even to her master. She knew Archur had lost other Pokemon before even she was around and that losing Venice would probably be the last one he could lose before he snapped.
Scar watched as Forli tried to comfort him and noticed Cotton was trying to help aswell. She leaned against Aaron who just put a arm around her and rubbed her shoulder. Scar had seen lots of pokemon die of injury or sickness and even if they weren't her own, it saddened her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus