Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"It's not that I don't have faith... I know she's strong... But do you know what the doctors said? There's less than a 30 percent chance she'll make it... Not even half... She doesn't even have half a chance of making it..."
"Aaron was in that sitution once, almost every trainer has gone through this but even if she's strong or not, the doctors won't lose her."

"You don't know that! I've lost three Pokemon already with less serious injuries than her!"
Scar flinched and took a step back as if she had been hit. "I've lost more than that and I'm still standing strong." She felt a tear roll down her cheek.

His face immediately grew an apologetic expression, "I-I'm sorry... I.." he didn't finish his sentence and leaned against Nicholai.
"No... I didn't even own half of the pokemon I lost..." Scar looked over at Aaron who looked like he was about to cry.

"T-that's worse... I'm sorry," Archur said again, not dating to look up at her now.
Scar sighed. "Theres no need to be sorry." She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

A few tears rolled down his cheeks and hit the ground. He lightly shrugged her hand off his shoulder and turned away, feeling angry and sad and embarrassed all at the same time. He was angry for letting this happen, for not taking the hints when he heard the growling behind them, for thinking Venice might be able to fight one on her own... He was sad for obvious reasons and he was embarrassed for crying like this.
"I-it's my fault... It's all my fault..."
"Its not your fault..." Scar gave him a sympathetic look.

"It is... I heard the mightyena coming... I didn't recall Venice... I had all my Pokemon out... I thought he might be able to fight just one of them... Just one... But it got her before she could even attack... It picked her up and tossed her around like she was a rag doll... Now
She might die and it's my fault."
"It's not your fault, it's the mightyena's since they chose to pick with the wrong trainer." Scar looked over and saw Cotton sticking her head in a bush looking for something.

"No, it's my fault for letting her fight..." he payed no notice of Cotton but Anubis did and he walked over to her.
<What are you doing?>
Cotton looked up at Anubis. <I thought I saw something pass by, it had brown fur.> She parted the leaves away and poked her head in again.
"That doesn't mean its your fault, you were letting her fight her own battle right?"

"Not necessarily. They were all hunting as a pack, it wasn't just one battle and my other Pokemon could have easily fought on their own."
"But she fought one of them didn't she?"

"I just said that she did! I just said that she tried and it got her before she could even attack!"
Scar was about to say something when she heard Cotton making a sad noise. She looked over at her whimsicott and saw that she was holding a baby Poochyena, but its fur was brown instead of the usual gray.

Archur looked at it oddly; he gel no grudge against the whole species, just that one pack. He actually liked mightyena and poochyena.
"Interesting..." he sniffed.
Anubis reached over and gently took the poochyena from Cotton, caressing it gently.
Scar patted the poochyena's head and it let out a happy bark. Cotton floated up and sat on Anubis's shoulder and smiled down at the oodly colored pokemon.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus