Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Rome shot out a small ember that made the flames shoot high from the firewood then crawlers into the tent and curled up on the opposite side of Shaun, looking like he might cry.
Jacques lay down near the fire and shut his eyes, immediately going to sleep. Nicholai and Forli stayed nearby but the cyborg swampert leaned against a tree and the flygon rested her head in his lap.
Sasha continued to shyly watch Aaron out of the corner of her eye and lay down next Archur when he Got into his sleeping bag.
Aaron looked down at the fire a little after Rome started it and sighed sadly. He would normally go sit by Scar but he decided to go and sit by a tree this time, giving Scar her space. Cotton was dancing to the music Devan was playing on his ukulele while Bani sat by the fire. Sae layed down and curled up, a bit tired even though he wasn't active that day.
Shaun looked over at Rome. <Whats wrong with you?>
Scar yawned and layed back in the grass, staring up at the sky.

<None of your business,> Rome said quietly to Shaun and tucked his head against his side.
Sasha looked over at Aaron very shyly then at Forli, the mother figure of the team. The flygon was looking at her with a calm smile and gave her a soft nod.
Sasha gently stood and walked away, making Archur shiver slightly s the warm ball of fur left his side.
<H-hello...> she greeted Aaron nervously.
<Someones a little touchy...> Shaun muttered to himself and layed down on his stomach.
Aaron looked up at Sasha. <Hello, I don't remember seeing you from earlier.> He looked her over, taking in her feature, still finding her very beautiful.
Scar looked over at Archur. "What do you do in your free time Archur?" She asked.

<You would be too if the one you love had a chance of dying,> Rome growled quietly.

The slim, curvy Zangoose blushed as she was examined, <Thats because I wasn't... Master took me out of storage earlier today... I was in there for a long time... I'm Sasha.>

Archur had to think for a while before answering, "I just hang out with my team... I wander from place to place."
<You sure? I never had one so.> He shrugged and stuck his tongue out, knowing he was being stupid since he was an ice type.
<Oh. You have a lovely name.> Aaron smiled with a small blush. <Im Aaron.>
Scar smiled slightly. "You have a nice team, you must treat them well, not that every trainer doesn't."

Rome just glared at Shaun and his back sparked slightly but he said nothing.

She blushed even more and giggled a bit, "Thank you... I-I like your name too..."

"I've met trainers that beat their Pokemon. My Pokemon are my family though, especially Nicholai. He was my starter," he spoke affectionately of the swampert, "He's tough. That leg doesn't bother him at all."
Shaun sighed and closed his eyes.
Aaron smiled. <Thanks.>
Scarlooked over at Aaron. "Aaron was my first partner, I love him to death. If anything happened to my team, I don't know what I would do."

<It's nice to meet you,> Sasha said and started to walk away.

"That's why I'm so scared right now..."
<You're pretty shy aren't you?> Aaron said before she got to far.

Scar sighed. "So, yyou really think my name is pretty?" She wasn't trying to change the subject but didn't want to see him sad again.

She froze and then turned, rubbing one arm lightly, "Y-yeah..." she said quietly.

Archur smiled sadly at her and nodded, "I do."
Aaron smiled. <Why are you so shy?>

scar smiled then looked back at the sky, enjoying the company.

This question made the already blushing zangoose blush even more and she could only stutter, <I um... Uh...>

"How many constellations can you point out?"
Aaron cocked his head at her. <You don't have to answer if you don't want to.>

"Well, i've never paid much attention to that except for the big and little dipper and the Leo constellations." She pointed up at the couple of stars that started to appear.

<I-I don't know... I just am...> she said quietly.

"How about the great snorlax?" he chuckled.
Aaron looked at the ground then back at her. <Did you want to hang out together?>

Scar let out a small laugh and pointed up at it. "Right there."

Her green eyes went wide and she nodded vigorously, "Y-yes please..." she hesitantly sat down in front of Aaron and looked up at him.

"I hope you realize I just made that up," Archur started laughing.
Aaron chuckled slightly and smiled. <What do you want to do?>

Scar smiled. "I know but i see something that looks like a snorlax... kind of." She laughed a little.

<Um... Well, it's getting late... W-would you like to just take a walk? There's not much else to do...> Sasha offered hopefully.

Archur was still laughing a bit when she said this and he nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right..."
Aaron nodded and got up. <That sounds like a nice idea.> He stretched.

Scar smiled and looked over at him. "At first I thought you'd be a little mean, but I was wrong. You're real fun to be around." She blushed slightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus