Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Yeah, its kind if weird," Archur commmented as Sasha blushed and giggled at the poke. "I haven't taken her out of the box in a while... I don't think even Rome knows her."
"Well at least she's getting some fresh air now." Scar smiled and patted Sasha's head.

The shiny Zangoose purred and stepped forwards, rubbing her head into Scar's hand.
Scar smiled and pet her. "Does she take a liking to people this fast?"

"Kinda depends," he smiled softly, "I guess she just trusts you," Archur laughed when Sasha suddenly hugged Scar's leg.
Scar laughed and patted her head. "She's a real sweetie." She let out Shaun again and smiled when he looked at the zangoose with a dirty look. "Unlike someone I know." Shaun nearly jumped back when she looked at him.

Sasha whimpered a bit at the mean look and hid behind Scar, not liking this sneasel.
The pink male sighed and moved over to Sasha, holding out his hand.

She whimpered again and moved Scar's other side, peaking out from behind Scar's hip.
Shaun gave her a small smile and moved a little closer. Scar just watched the two with an amused smile.

Sasha darted away and back to Archur, clinging to his leg, giving Shaun a nervous, scared look.
"Well I guess Shaun is one of those people she has a hard time getting used to." She smiled. Shaun rolled his eyes at Sasha.

"Yeah... She gets nervous around dark types anyways... She doesn't have a good history with them from what I could tell when I found her," Archur squatted down to eye level with Sasha and scratched her behind the ears, making her purr.
Shaun heard that and kind of winced back, a little offended. He moved behind Scar and let out a sort of hiss. "Well Shaun isn't the nicest one out there either."

"Well if he's trying to make a good impression, he's not doing a good job," Archur commented As Sasha wrapped her arms around his neck, giving Shaun a terrified glance that looks as if she was about to cry. "When I found her, there were a lot of dead Zangoose and several dead mightyena... She was only a baby. I found her because she was crying... She was the only one alive that I could find..." Archur said sadly.
"I agree, Shaun's not goor at that anyway." She picked the ice type up. "Not trying to be rude but, your team has a problem with mightyena alot don't they?

"Yeah... I guess they do... I still like them though..." he sighed sadly and lightly scratched Sasha's ears before returning her to her pokeball.
Scar returned Shaun as well, seeing the relief on his face when she pulled out his pokeball. "So what do you want to do now Archur?" Pooky and Cotton looked up at him with smiled.

"I don't know... I just don't want to stay here..." he said quietly and started walking down the route again, "Let's just walk..."
Scar nodded and followed behind him with Cotton and Pooky following.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus