Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

<I think you're right, but Archur has a point. If someone you loved had gone into a coma, wouldn't you want to get to her as fast as you possibly could?>
<Of course, but I know that they would keep the one i loved safe till I returned, and he needs to put his mind on something else for a bit.>

<Okay but what about who was in the coma? If Venice wakes up, she's going to have no idea where she is or who the people around her are. She'd be terrified,> Anubis countered.
Cotton went silent then spoke again. <What if someone like Rome stayed with her?>

<That's not a bad idea... But it would be six months he'd be there, relatively alone,> Anubis commented then stopped in front of Archur and grabbed Rome's pokeball and pointed at the Pokemon center.
"What?!" Archur seemed appalled for a brief moment then looked sad. He couldn't think of any reason not to other than he didn't want to.
Cotton and Pooky looked up at Archur. Scar smiled at him. "I guess they just want you to be happy too."

"That doesn't make me happy... I don't want to leave another Pokemon behind... Especially not just Rome... If anything happens he won't be able to do anything. He strong but heMs hot headed an reckless, especially when it comes to Venice..."
"They're trying their best Archur." Pooky nodded and nuzzled against his leg affectionately.

"I know that, but if something happens to the center... I don't want to leave Rome there too... They'd never let him out of his ball anyways..." Archur said quietly then bent down and picked up the poochyena.
"True." Scar crouched down and picked up Cotton and pet her head. Pooky smiled and licked his cheek.

He couldn't help but smile at Pooky and then took Rome's pokeball back, "If I left anyone, it would have to be someone I know wouldn't get in trouble," Archur said after a few seconds, Like Nicholai or Anubis."
Scar nodded. "That makes sense."

"But I need my whole team... I can't just leave them here too," he sighed and pet Pooky's ears.
Pooky let out a little purr then a small bark.
"Isn't there another responsible partner you have that isn't in your team?"

Archur scratched his chin, "I guess... I have a Zangoose named Sasha," he responded and set Pooky down again. He looked at Anubis, "I actually haven't taken her with me in a long time... Bud, would you mind watching out for Venice while I'm gone?" he asked the lucario who nodded obediently. Archur gave him a tight hug and started walking back towards the Pokemon center.
Scar watched him and looked down at Cotton and Pooky who followed Archur. She smiled and sat down, letting out Aaron and patted his head.

He walked out again about 15 minutes later still with five pokeballs on his belt. He had given Anubis' ball to te Nurse Joy and the lucario was currently watching over Venice.
Once he returned to Scar, he let out his Zangoose, who was shiny, and in comparison to most others of her species, rather slim.
"Scar, this is Sasha," he introduced and the Zangoose hid behind Archur, being somewhat shy around new people.
Scar smiled at Sasha and waved to her. "Hello Sasha." Scar admired the blue fur in place of where it should've been red. "Sasha's very pretty." She looked up at Archur with a smile.

This made the Zangoose blush and smile shyly. Archur lightly pet her head as she stood out a little more.
"Isn't she? She's won some of the contests in Hoenn for beauty. She's not shy at all on stage," he grinned.
"So she doesn't mind being on stage in front of lots of trainers but she's shy offstage?" Scar smirked and poked Sasha's nose lightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus