Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"So, Scar? How exactly did you get your name? It's not exactly a very feminine one and it doesn't seem to fit such a pretty girl," he asked nonchalantly although his cheeks were bright red.
Scar seemed a little surprised and blushed at his comment. "Well, it's more or less a nickname so I just go by it as my name now." She shrugged and picked up Cotton.

"Well what's you're real name then?" he looked at her curiously, "I don't see any out standing scars on your face or anything."
Scar hesitated for a bit, not a real fan of her name. "It's Morgan..." She looked away.

"That's a great name!" he smiled at her, "Why would you be embarrassed about it? I like it more than Scar. You're not a member of a bike gang."
"Yeah, but i've been teased for having the name of a long gone witch and it gave me scars on the inside, hence leading to my nickname." She patted Cotton who purred. "And my newer pokemon know me as Scar so I thought I would stick with it."

"You're kidding right? People made fun of your name because it's the same as a dead witch who you aren't even related to? That's just stupid. I think Morgan is a beautiful name and I'd like to call you that if you don't mind."
Scar looked away a bit embarresed to be hung over something so stupid. "I guess if you want to..." She looked back up at him with a small smile. "We all get caught up over stupid things dont we?"

"Yeah," he nodded his agreement and sighed loudly, shoving his hands in his pockets and he kicked a small stone in frond of him.
Scar watched him then looked back up at the sky, noticing it was starting to get dark. "Do you want to hang out for the night somewhere?"

"Ove got a tent in my bag. We could go off to the side of the road and set up," he offered.
"I've got some sleeping bags and food to share." She smiled at him and let out Aaron so that he could help them. The large grass type shook himself with a yawn. "Scept..."

He led the way off to the left and it didn't take long to find a meadow. "how about here?"
Scar nodded and set her bag down pulling out some sleeping bags. Aaron went over to Archur and smiled, his way of showing that he would help him.

He smiled and pet the sceptile then began setting up the tent with Aaron's help. When it was done, it revealed to be only large enough for one or two people.
"You can have it Morgan," he offered with a smile.
Aaron looked at the tent for a bit then left to go get some firewood. Scar looked up at him and shook her head. "You can have it, I was actually wanting to look at the stars tonight."

"I had the same idea," he smiled warmly and let all his pokemon out.
Sasha looked around nervously and her eyes rested on Aaron. Her jaw dropped a bit as she looked at the handsome sceptile. She quickly averted her gaze though.
Scar smiled. "Maybe we could look at them together."
Aaron set the wood down then looked over at Sasha. He felt his cheeks heat up a little, finding her a little pretty.

Sasha stuck right next to Archur the whole time, leaving only once to introduce herself to Rome, whom she hadn't met before.
"Sounds like a plan," the boy turned to the Pokemon, "Whoever wants the tent can have it."
Scar let her pokemon out right when he said that. As soon as Shaun came out, he lunged at the tent and crawled inside, not taking up much room. Scar smiled and sat down on the grass. Aaron walked over to the firewood and started to put it up so that Rome could light it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus