Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I'm giving it six months... I-if..." he coughed, "I-if she hasn't woken up by then... I'm comin back to say goodbye... A-an I'm going to have them p-pull the plug..." he returned the rest of his Pokemon except for Anubis and started walking.
Scar sighed. When she saw Cotton following Anubis, she decided she might as well too so she returned the rest of her pokemon and followed.

Anubis was still carrying Pooky and gently petting the young poochyena, looking sadly at Archur the whole time.
<Is he gonna be okay?> Pooky looked up at Anubis with a sad look on his face.

<I... I don't know... His aura is just so sad... And angry... Full of hatred for himself,> the lucario whined softly, <If Venice recovers then he'll be fine but...>
Pooky frowned. <Isn't there something we could do for him?> He looked at Archur and made a whining noise.

Archur looked back at the poochyena for a brief moment,!- thoughtfully sad look on his face then he turned and started walking again.
<I don't know... There's nothing to do that can help him...>
<Is there possibly a way we could make Venice live?> Pooky swished his tail a little. <Maybe if we could get her out of that place, healthy, Archur would be happy, right?>

<That would make him very happy,> Anubis agreed with a sad smile, <But the human doctors whose job it is to do this barely saved her from what I could tell. What do you suggest we could possibly do that the humans can't?"
Cotton over heard them and floated onto Anubis's head. <Well, I heard there's a pokemon who will grant your wish, but only once in someones lifetime.>

<Jirachi? Yes I know... But Jirachi sleeps for what, 100 years at a time? 1000? I can't remember but I heard that he only woke about 20 years ago. Even if he did wake up now, how would we get to him?"
<We can't just give up on such a poor trainer can we? If we can't find Jirachi and ask him to help, maybe there are other pokemon who could help.> She put her little hands on his ears.

<It's wishful thinking... Ironic,> he chuckled a bit, <But I go where Archur goes. He needs all I is, his team now. And I have no way to tell him about your Jirachi idea.>
<Give me a sec.> She went over to Scar's bag and took her pokedex out.
Scar watched her a bit confused as she went back to Anubis and Pooky.
Cotton opened the pokedex and pushed the buttons carefully, looking for Jirachi in the pokedex. <Scar's never seen Jirachi but she has saw inscribtion's about him back home in Hoenn and some pictures.> She stopped at Jirachi's file and showed it to Anubis.

<Good idea!> Anubis grinned and placed Pooky on top of Cotton's head then took the pokedex and rushed to catch up to Archur. He grabbed his trainers shoulder and made him look at the pokedex.
"Lu! Lucario!" he said excitedly and Archur smiled a bit sadly.
"Good idea bud..." he scratched Anubis' ears, "But I don't wanna go home yet... I'm staying here the entire six months..."
Cotton took Pooky off her head and held her in her arms.
Scar went over to Archur and Anubis and looked at what Cotton had pulled up on her pokedex. She looked at Archur confused. "You want to stay here the whole six months?"

"I'm not leaving Unova until I know Venice is going to be okay... Or if I'm going to have to pull the plug..." he said quietly and handed Scar her pokedex, "What would happen if she woke up and I wasn't here to get to her as fast as I could? If I was in some other country?"
"If we did leave and she woke up, she'd probably be fine till we got back and if she doesn't, this might be the only chance left to get her back." Cotton floated over, holding Pooky in her arms. Pooky jumped out of her arms and went over to Archur. He looked up at him with a sad look.

"And if she does wake up, I want to be back as soon as I can. From anywhere in Unova I could get back to this center in a few hours on Forli's back. If I'm in another country it might take weeks."
Scar sighed. Cotton looked up at Anubis.
<I kinda understand how your trainer is feeling but what other choice does he really have but to sit here and slowly watch a loved ones life drain away, if thats the case.>

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus