Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Sasha stood too and took a step back as the sceptile stood, watching him with a look of great admiration.

Archur frowned a bit, "Why would you think I'm mean?" he asked a bit sadly, disappointed in himself that he had made such a first impression.
Aaron offered her his hand.

"Not exactly mean but you were sad when we met so i thought that you might be a little mad for a bit."

Sasha looked at Aaron's hand then up at his face and nervously placed her paw in his hand, her heart beating considerably faster.

"Oh... Well, I try to see what good there is when I can... There's nothing good about the situation with Venice but..." he reached over and pet Pooky, "There are other good things in life..."
Aaron smiled and squeezed her hand gently before walking with her.

Scar sighed. "True, there's almost nothing good about that, we just have to hope." She looked at him and smiled slightly.

Pooky purred and nuzzled against him.

She gently squeezed back, wrapping her two claws lightly around his hand and looked down at her feet paws shyly then back up at him, a bright blush on her face.
Rome looked out the tent as the two left, a both jealous and sad look in his eyes. He had loved Venice since they had met and still he couldn't make her see it but Sasha and Aaron? They had just met each other just few minutes ago. The quilava let out a sad whimper and curled up tight.

"Hope is all there is," he said and gently picked up the poochyena and held him close.
(sry about being dead, been trying to come back slowly after christmas and I've been busy with exams and stuff at school ^^;)

Aaron let his tail drag on the ground since he was to focused thinking about the cute zangoose then about lifting his tail.
Shaun opened one of his eyes to look at Rome as he whimpered. He shrugged, not wanting to quarl with him again.
Scar saw Sasha and Aaron out of the corner of her eyes and smiled. "At least some of us are happy." She pointed at their pokemon as they walked away. "Some happy spirits might enlighten ours."

(Ain't no thing but a chicken wing :) I'm just glad you're alive and back)

Sasha tried to focus on looking ahead, but occasionally glanced up at Aaron, her eyes full of adoration for the large lizard each time she risked a glance. He seemed so brave and Aaron and smart, like most of her team mates actually, the difference was that even though she didn't know some of her newer team mates, they were all her family and Aaron was new, someone she might never see after Archur and Scar parted ways and she wanted to be with him as much as possible.

Archur nodded with a sad smile, "It's a wonderful thing to see two Pokemon together like that. Nicholai and Forli were much more shy with each other until Forli evolved. It was the day before Nocholai lost his leg actually, that they became mates. It seems like Sasha and Aaron have warmed up to each other as lot faster."
(XD me too)

Aaron looked up at the sky through the tree tops and let out a small sigh. He was happy that he may have found someone else but it also tore at his heart to be near such a wonderful gal. He was scared of losing Sasha, if he even stayed with her long enough. He looked back down at Sasha and smiled.

"Yeah, I... I just never thought Aaron would warm up to another female again." She frowned a little but shook her head and smiled. "But it's his decision, not mine."

He smiled at her just as she risked another glance up at him and their eyes locked for a moment then she looked away, her cheeks flushed red and her ears back in embarrassment that he had caught her staring.

"He had Another mate?" Archur asked curiously, "I'll tell you why Nicholai's a cyborg if you tell me about that," he offered.
Aaron chuckled a little when she looked away. She seemed cuter to him when she was blushing but he wasn't one who liked others to be embarressed much. <You have pretty eyes.> He smiled.

Scar nodded. "Okay." She tried to remember the day she found him with his old mate. "Well, Aaron had left me back in my first years of being a trainer when he was a grovyle to be with this wild combusken. But a couple years later, he had become a sceptile, I had found him carrying a blaziken who seemed to be soak to the bone. I don't know the full story but ever since we found each other again, he wasn't fond of others flirting with him and gets real protective some times." She sat up and propped herself up on her elbows. "What about Nicholai? Cyborgs are pretty intresting, especially for a pokemon."

Sasha blushed even deeper at this, "Th-thank you," she said softly and finally actually looked up at him, her eyes bright, her cheeks hot and her heart pounding in her chest.

This wasn't exactly the explanation that he had been hoping for but Archur shrugged and nodded.
"Well, let's see..." he began, "It was a couple of years ago, the day after Nicholai and Forli had officially scone mates. Nicholai had evolved into a swampert a few months earlier and Forli ini a flying just that previous week."
"We were on a beach and ran into a group of Team Aqua goons. There were two admins there though, one had a Salamence and the other had a sharpedo. They were ganging up on Forli and Nicholai stepped in after taking care of a few grunts pokemon. The sharpedo got a hold of his foot and bit it off... Then the Salamence took te rest of his leg. He managed to knock out the sharpedo after that but went unconscious from pain and blood loss... Forli got so mad... It happened so fast I didn't really even see what happened. There just a bright light and suddenly the Salamence was K.Oed." He sighed before continuing.
"We rushed him to a Pokemon center and the fixed his leg as much as they could but it didn't do much. They attached the robotic leg and that was that."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus