Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Archur sprinted through the town, tears stealing his face and a little black and red bundle and his white shirt was stained with what appeared to be blood. Right on his heels was a little quilava who was looking desperately worried.
"P-please!? Can anyone show me to the pokemon center here?!" he cried out.
Scar was leaving the pokemon center with her Sceptile when she heard someone crying for help. Crawling on her partners back, she rode over to the male calling out. "The pokemon center is over there." She got off her partner and walked over to him pointing in the direction she came. "Whats wrong?" Her Sceptile looked down at the quilava, reminding him of someone.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He showed her what was in his arms: a quivering zorua, her fur soaked with her own blood and her breaths coming in short, painful gasps.
"S-she's hurt real bad..." he said and ran the direction the girl had pointed.
Scar only got a glance at the poor Zorua. She quickly followed after him, her Sceptile close behind. When she caught up with him, she looked at the Zorua again. "What happened?"

He didn't reply until he got into the pokemon center and the nurses urgently removed the young zorua from his hold.
"T-they came out of nowhere..." he said to Scar as he say down in one of the chairs, "Mightyena... So many mightyena... Nicholai and Forli were able to fight them off but not before they got to Venice... One of them picked her up and started shaking her around... Nicholai broke its back..." he looked like he might cry again as he held his head in his hands and his quilava jumped into his lap.
Watching Archur, Scar sat down beside him and looked down at her lap then at him. "Don't worry, they'll make sure she lives." The Sceptile knelt down to his level and put a hand on his knee. He knew how it felt for a loved one to be hurt. "When they give the ok for your Zorua, would you mind showing me where you met the mightyena?" Scar gave him a thoughtful look.

"They're gone now... Nicholai and Forli scared them all off," he said quietly.
"Quil!" the little fire type in his lap protested and it made Archur smile a bit, "Rome helped too," he hugged the quilava to his chest.
Scar smiled down at his quilava. "They may be gone for now but I wouldn't want them to come back and hurt another innocent pokemon."
"Scepti!" Scar smiled at patted the Sceptiles head. "I think Aaron wants to help you too." The pokemon nodded and smiled at him and Rome.

"After I get news about Venice... I need to know she'll be alright before I go anywhere," he said and stood, wiping the tears from his face with his sleeve, "Thank you though," he held out his hand then realized it was covered in Venice's boos and so was his face now that he had tested his face in his hands.
"Um... I'm gonna go wash up..."
"Ok, take your time." Scar gave him a faint smile. Aaron stood back up and stretched. He was hoping to teach those nasty Mightyena a lesson, having dealt with many in the past. Scar brushed some hair out of her face and pulled out a bottle of water from her bag, taking a swig before putting it back.

Archur return from the bathroom a few minutes later all clean and with a new shirt on.
"Anyways... Is this big guy your only Pokemon?" he asked, admiring the sceptile.
Scar shook her head when he came back. "When we get outside I could introduce you to the rest of the gang, if you want." Aaron grabbed her bag and started to go through it, looking for his favorite snack.

"I'd like that," he smiled softly, just wanting something to take his mind off of Venice, "You can meet my team too then."
"Would you like to see them now?" Aaron pulled out a lava cookie and bit into it satisfingly. When he pulled out the cookie, a pokeball fell out and a little pokemon came out. It sat completely still, imitaing a creepy little grey doll.

"Sure," he smiled and looked down at the Pokemon criously, "A Banette? Cool!" he smiled.
Scar smiled and picked up her Banette. She sat her down in Aarons lap and dug in her bag for the others. Her Spinda came out without her command. Scar sighed, not even looking at the little guy then pulled out the rest of her teams pokeballs.

"Should we step outside first?" he asked and picked up Rome.
"It would probably be the best idea." She smiled before standing up and heading outside. Aaron finished his cookie quickly and followed her.

He followed right behind Aaron, scratching Rome behind the ears as he did, making the quilava release a little puff of fire as he purred and nestled into the boys hold.
"Well I've seen half of your team: Aaron, the sounds and the banette. What else you got?"
When they got outside, Scar let out her Salamence, her Whimsicott, and her shiny sneasel. Aaron looked at them and waved. The sneasel rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus