Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"He is ratter charming you could say" truth be told no one had ever been nice to her so she wasnt sure
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“He, just as I , longs for companionship...we’ve only ever really had each other. Our parents gave us up after learning of our powers....because they lived in a very religious community and feared for our safety...since then it’s mostly just been us.”
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

The siren snuck back to the Slytherin dormitories, and up to the boys common room. "Guess who I found?"

"I have only ever had my cat" ophelia changed into a nightgown and climbed into her bed. "Pearl must have went with Jonathan"

“He won’t mind, he likes cats...much more than many other animals.”

"Think Umbridge is gonna give me problems tomorrow? "

“No doubt, she adamantly refuses to believe your dearest daddy has returned , you are in direct contradiction to that.”

"So I get to have fun tomorrow then. Goodnight Catherine "
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato took a deep breath. "The teacher isn't after you..." He reminded himself over, and over, and over again. He rubbed the scar across his nose. Lots of kids had scars, that did nt make his any different.

“Sleep well Ophelia.”
She spoke somberly as she drifted to sleep.

Ophelia rushed to get dressed the next morning. Her hair changed to the light brown which she threw up in a ponytail. She wished Catherine and Jonathan a good morning before running to the greathall and grabbing a muffin

Once again, Cato avoided eye contact with both Snape and Umbridge. His first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts. And he wasn't looking forward to it. At all.

She drank some tea waiting for her friends

He quickly ate his toast, eggs, and bacon, and watched all the other students. They were still eating... Cato always ate his food fast, and didn't eat a lot. He was used to sitting around for a while.

Ophelia caught the eyes of a boy at the hufflepuff table

The twins eventually came down to the great hall for breakfast, looking as tidy as they did the day previous.
Blaine looked up from the book's pages at Adriatic, "Who?"

"Hey guys. How did you sleep?"
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

"Umbridge." He sat down on his bed. "She's obsessed not only with pink, but cats."

“We slept fine.”
The sister spoke, though her brother still looked very tired.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus