Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

He eventually made his way to the great hall with his sister, all the while making small talk with her about virtually nothing.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

Ophelia slumped down in her seat her head resting against the table. Looking up she saw Catherine and jonathan. "Hey guys how are you?"
Alice (played by Icyrosyseal)

She arrived at hogwarts for the first time, unaware of what was going on. "this... this is incredible!!!"
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

He wrote his name down on the paper, in neat tidy handwriting. The ink was blood red, and he looked surprised. "Is that my own blood?" He asked Blaise, looking impressed with the quill. It hasn't been enough writing to break the skin quite yet.

Ok, im really not complaining that i'm here, but why me?

She turned around to ask the person who brought her here, but they were gone. "oh.... well, i guess thats magic for you. :) " she said, exited for obvious reasons.
"Indeed it is," said Blaise "though if you keep going you will start scarring your arm."

"Does Dumbledore know?" He asked, inspecting the notebook. "I mean, its quite obviously blood. And what about students walking around with the scars on their arm? She's bound to get caught."
Blaise shook his head, "It's unlikely he'll do anything, the woman was sent by the Ministry. Even if he wanted to get rid of her, he couldn't."

"He can at least make her stop using the quill, right?" He asked Blaise, with a concerned expression on his face.

"How much homework do we have?"
Blaise gave a shrug, "I know not what the ministry is fully capable of, and even someone as daring as I dare not find out." After a long sigh, Blaise took the quill back from the boy and said, "Goodbye, for now, I won't risk any further injury from you otherwise Umbridge will see the scar without having inflicted it herself. She'd trace it back to you and perhaps even me. I cannot allow that."

“Hopefully not much”
Catherine stated with a sigh as they sat on each side of Ophelia.
“The one good think about Umbridge is that she doesn’t give extra work.”

"I don't think Dumbledore is going to do anything" ophelia bit her lip thoughtfully whipping sweat away

((Sorry for the late response my brother was in an accident))

“He’s not, the professor is known to be quite, passive.”

"Isn't this child abuse?" Ophelia asked scratching her head

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle wrote:

((Oh no! Is he okay?))

"I honestly doubt she'd check all our arms for scars." He chuckled softly. "Good luck studying it, maybe you can figure out how to use it against her."

Dawn Hart wrote:
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle wrote:

((Oh no! Is he okay?))
((he is fine now))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus