Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Harry Potter and oth (played by Folklore)

((yo where's everyone at?((
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Harry Potter and other Magics wrote:
((yo where's everyone at?((

((Right here.))

((i meant character wise <:^ ) I have a vague concept but what if its Wrong))

((i meant character wise <:^ ) I have a vague concept but what if its Wrong))

((Blaise and Cato are outside. Ophelia, Catherine, and Johnathan are inside somewhere. Idk where Adriatic is.))

((What period/time would it be? I read something about dinner but i didn't have enough context))

((What period/time would it be? I read something about dinner but i didn't have enough context))

((I think late afternoon.))

((school time or after?))

((school time or after?))

((I *think* it I just finished off for the day.))

((yeet, thank))

((yeet, thank))

((No prob.))

Laney and Winston were walking down the halls together. The two Perfects talked causally about things. They went on about how their summer apart went, and giggled about the second annual camping trip they had went on with a few other friends.
"Remember how Venni fell into that creek?" Laney giggled.
"And how she thought she got bit by a snake, and started freaking out, but it was literally just a stick poking her?" Winston nodded quickly.
"Well, it's became an inside joke between Arthur and I, and I think that's why we're going to Hell," she said with a soft giggle.
Winston laughed, "Oh, no! Venni's going to murder us in our sleep!" He laughed.
"She's going to murder you in your sleep! I'm not in the same house as her," Laney giggled as she paused to fix one of her stockings.
"Are those those cat eared stocking things?" Winston laughed.
Laney nodded quickly, kicking out a leg and holding it out. They were just simple white stockings with cute little cat ears at the top. "Yes!" She announced loudly "They are! I love them!"
Winston laughed and motioned for her to quiet down. "I love you Laney, never change," He chuckled as they began to walk again.
"I didn't plan on it, babe," Laney said, throwing an arm around his shoulder as they walked. "We should go find those two, by the way, and Cody," she said.
Winston nodded.

"I'm gonna go." Cato said, nodding at Blaise. "Good luck with the quill. If you need a test subject." He pointed to himself. "Let me know." Cato trotted back up to the castle as fast as he could, it was starting to get chilly outside.

"Did Cody tell you about Samus's birthday?" Laney asked. "Supposedly they made it extra memorable. Mama Sam made him a little suit, didn't she?"
"He wouldn't shut up about it," Winston chuckled. "Kid's almost five!" He laughed, "It seems like yesterday when we were first years with no idea why Mama Samuels came all the way down just to yell at Delilah. I'm glad her and Koren are getting along well," he chuckled.
"God, the girl who named her son 'Samus Samuels' is old enough to drink in almost any country now," Laney said with a bit of a cringe.
"You say that like it made a difference to her," Winston said, "She would've busted down the door of some dry county just to toss back a shot and give them the finger."
"Oh, sweet Delilah Samuels, always lady," Laney sighed dreamily, clutching the breast of her shirt.
Winston chuckled. He then looked to her with a wide, incredibly smug smile. "Elky-hol" he said quietly.
Laney laughed! "Elky-hol!" She groaned, "Are we not letting that die?" She asked.
"Elky-hol never dies," Winston said, "Elky-hol lives on forever in my diary under 'Words Laney isn't allowed to try to spell ever again.'"
Laney laughed louder.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“It’s been quite a long day.”
Muttered Catherine under her breath
“Umbridge had as cleaning the bathrooms this morning for speaking out of turn yesterday .”
((Sorry I’m so late ))
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"I keep having this crazy dream and I wake up feeling sick each time" ophelia leaned against Jonathan rubbing her eyes

Winston looked out side the window. "Why's it always look so nice?" He sighed happily as he peered over the lake.
"It's because you're gay, Winston," Laney said, looking out the window. She smiled faintly. The image of iridescent, sparkling, lake, and the outline of trees around it did have a special place in her heart.
"Let's be real, I'm the straightest of our friends," Winston chuckled.
Laney rolled her eyes dramatically, "Sure you are, Winnie," she said.
Winston chuckled.

He made it into the castle, and just in time for supper, too. He was active actually fairly hungry this time. He took his seat at the Hufflepuff table, and watched the other students.

"We should get to dinner. I'd hate for the entire Slytherin to be kept up by you complaining," Winston said, elbowing her slightly.
Laney scoffed and elbowed him back, "I'd hate for the Hufflepuffs to feel the same, Perfect Winston," she said.
The two walked along to the Great hall.
Laney frowned. She remembered something, and then a series of bloody, awful, horrible things. "So....Madeline's brother joined this year, huh?" she murmured.
Winston frowned and looked over. He remembered how hard Madeline's death had been for Laney. He nodded, "Thomas? Yeah. He's in--"
"Gyffindor, yeah," Laney murmured quietly.
Winston nodded. He looked down and didn't say anything as they walked.
After wrapping up his studies on Umbridge's quill, Blaise made his way to Slytherin's table in the Great Hall. He opened a book and began to read while he waited for the food.

He watched a somewhat distracted girl sit down at the Hufflepuff table. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but didn't want to be intrusive either. So he turned his attention away from her, and up this the teachers. Where Umbridge seemed to be glaring right at him. Because he didn't show up for detention.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus