Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!

Happy Birthday, most beloved administrator of this epic website!

On behalf of the entire RPR community I say this with gratitude and love and happiness and joy and smiles and cuddles and...

I digress.

Today (or tomorrow, at the time of posting this), we celebrate the day of Kim's birth. Kim, in case you didn't know, is the one responsible for creating all of this. I am eternally grateful to her for doing so, because of all the entertainment it has provided me as well as the great friendships (however artificial) I have made.

So, Kim, the RPR community and I baked this for you. googlycupcake.png

Yay!!! We <3 you, Kim!

Now, let us celebrate with the playing of roles!

~Oaky
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!, YOU'VE LEVELED UP!!!!
Happy Birthday Kim. :) May it be the best you ever had and that many more to come.
happy birthday!!!!!
Witness

A very happy birthday to you, Kim; if not for you, I doubt many of us would have found as great RP as we have here on the site. You've been the best admin anyone could hope for, and then you've gone and doubled that with all the attention you give the site and the great updates that seem to flow from you like some sort of amazing magic. :)

Here's hoping it's a fantastic b-day and that you get as many gifts as the gifts you've bestowed on the RP community!
:) Kim! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.gif

WHEW SO MUCH EXCITEMENT I BLEW OFF A BLUE CUBE!!!!! You should open it! It's got wonderful love and goodness and awesomeness and fantasticness and and and and did I mention birthday cheer?!
0_A_JustWantedSayHappyBirthdayAnimated.gif
Happy Birthday! Kim is best Mod!
Happy Birthday, Kim!!!! We are so grateful for all the time and energy you spend on making this website such an amazing place to RP. It truly is the best community I've ever come across, and your passion is definitely what creates that. :D

Hopefully you can take a day to enjoy some fun and friends and celebrate with cake! We love you and wish you the Happiest Birthday Ever!!!! <3
KIM!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Happy birthday!! :D WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3

I, personally, am super glad God gave us such a beautiful (inside and out) lovely lady as yourself! :D Hope your day is full of relaxation and happiness! Take a load off for once! :)
TheLily

Happy brithday love. So glad I've gotten to know you. :)
Happy birthday to you~.
Happy birthday to you~.

You're not 92~.

Happy birthday to you~.

If I remember right, you're having your party right now*, aren't you?
[*at the time of posting]

Regardless, have a spanky one full of awesome foodstuffs and cool presents and people who love you! <3 Like us!
SeraphicStar

Happy barfday, boss. We love you!
Happy Birthday!!!!

27572910.jpg
OH CRAP I'M STILL IN TIME

HAPPEH BYURTHDUYAH, KYEEEEEM

Seriously though, my best to you on your birthday! I would have had some picture/animation/song or something ready, but I was caught off guard, but oh well! Happy birthday!!!!! And the best of luck to you in future years!
:O Happy day of your birth you awesome person you!
Happy Birthday Kim!
I'll just leave this here.

happy-birthday-to-lauren-faust-from-apple-jack-and-pinkie-pie.png

<3 you, Kim.
Ilmarinen Moderator

That's weird! I didn't see a birthday notification. Well! Congrats on not dying for another year!
Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh! You name it, I'll draw it!!!
Happy birthday Kim!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus