Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

DevinGardner

quite the character I love it looks good
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Great man creator of many wonderful characters. Great to roleplay with.
DevinGardner

do you want to rp?
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

((I gotta tune up my basses for my new gig. Pm me this weekend and we'll work something out.))
DevinGardner

((will do if I remember))
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

((I wanna keep this thread going)) great guy and roleplayer
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((How noble of you.)) Someone I wouldn't want after a few of my characters...and few that I would want her, to toy with her mind and make sure her target will be absolutely fine...

Anyway! Good job, your characters are always great!
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A mystical knight written by a outstanding roleplayer and writer. You have quite the line-up of impressive characters.
Silas Arkala (played by KansasVenomoth)

Mercenaries are pretty damn awesome, especially if they're a badass like Jessica.
Anna Morris (played by Gab)

Silas is really cool! I especially like the animal you chose for him to shift into. Owls are always awesome :3
Youmu Konpaku (played by Miwi_Sama)

Anna deserves the Snuggles of the world!
Desiree Melissa Trudell (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Youmu another beautiful creation by my legendary freind of RPR. Outstanding description and graphics. Well done
Cirice Thorne (played anonymously)

"Life dealt her a bad hand and she's making the most of it and I have to admire her for rearing a child while doing what she does... I might go beat up her pimp..."
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

Quite the interesting person indeed. Someone who enjoys chains as well as some other things. Very interesting indeed.
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

What can I say? He's a great character...might I add that I hope he should find his mistress? Heh...
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Mystical knight with interesting personalites traits. Well done.
Helenora (played by Radio)

Lovely angle on woman set to right the wrongs of a sleazy society, perfectly executed! <3
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Quite an interesting woman, with an interesting story...I love it, so, great work!
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

An interesting character indeed. Great description of him, this allows for a clearer picture. Also nice touch in putting his abilities and strengths in it. Keep up the good work.
The Ford Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love phoenixes and he is an absolute badass. Nice work with the description, well written and concise, good job.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus