Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Jamison Queen (played anonymously)

i honestly kind of love everything you have up about quinne. i love the art on his profile and i just think the layout of everything is really nice to look at. vampires are my weakness and i absolutely love the way you portray them. he also just has the type of personality i love to see in characters, and sadism and violent traits are always really interesting to work with/play out. and i love the little scarf he's got going on lol.
(i said love a lot there ghfjghgjg)
Roni Wood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love his occupations. Fabulous production well done. Love the pictures.
Lucifer Errat (played by Skipbab)

The skill she has, writing. I just find it meta.
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

Having a potion master around is always a good thing when you need some extra strength.
Lawrence Hastings (played by Lanx12)

Been a while since I saw a neko. Also one who wants to protect her forest. Bravo.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

You come up with the most interesting characters. So impressive. Keep up the outstanding work.
The Reid Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love the whole rogue cop concept, it's nice that she isn't totally abusive, just a badass person all round.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Pokemon is a good anime, as well as this character. Keep up the good work.
Kismet (played anonymously)

Bounty hunting is one of my favorite occupations for characters when it's done well, and his powers are interesting due to the fact you don't just say "fire powers" but you actually explain them.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Kismet appears to be a scary person if you get on the wrong side of them. Very interesting character.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

The cutest little Arctic Fox ever!...Anyway, Snow is a very interesting fox-character, to say the least! Great job!
Rorona (played by Rune_stoner)

I think she has some awesome fashion taste! Her kimono and black dress both sound really beautiful (I especially would like the kimono tho). She has a very interesting (and kinda sad D;) backstory. I think things are looking up for her! - sorta?
Rorona.
Because who doesn't want a cute Atelier~?

Play with her today!
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Nike. A tomboy and the creator is a genius.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Interesting character to say the least, who knew there was someone so interesting. Great job.
Silas Arkala (played by KansasVenomoth)

Seth is an interesting character for sure, nice work on him.
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Great concept for a character. Keep up the outstanding work.
Damian (played anonymously)

i think i've said this before? but i love vigilante characters and the fact that everything she owns is purple is a nice little trait. i also think warrior in the wind is a really interesting nickname
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Damian is an interesting character to say the least! He's really just...detailed, in a great way! Good job!
Susan Jessica Springsteen (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Great assassin character. Outstanding work by you.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus