Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

"For a primtive, you seem... passable. Maybe there shall be a day I will respect them."
Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

He has a really interesting backstory and history. Love the fact he's from Paris though,
Jevirmam Venken (played by SmackKam)

I really like the song and the pictures, they're cool

((
Jevirmam Venken wrote:
YOU MA MUM

not the mum of your character))

((Yeh BUT U MA MUM))

((
Jevirmam Venken wrote:
((Yeh BUT U MA MUM))

son, you're supposed to compliment the character))

((Awww im bad at things, okay. I will fix it))
HermioneGranger (played by Fancie)

Awesome profile pic
Jules Peppermint (played by Leela)

The past story is both short and well done, those two are hard to do but in my opinion you did really well.
Parcioux Niklhein (played anonymously)

[ I relate to Jules here being the middle child and often keeps silent about most things that normally one would bring up. I like the mysterious air around him.

Not to mention-- Candy maker! Candy maker! How's that not cool, right?
]
Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

Parcioux is really cool! His bio was fun to read and didn't make me bored, it had details that made it interesting but not too many that it become tedious to read.
I like how he has multiple hobbies and you build them in there, not just thrown half hazardly at the end.
His personality is also good, he seems like a likeable and open person, yet also mysterious at the same time.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

I have a weakness for gingers since I'm a ginger myself.
Gwendolyn Orwell (played anonymously)

I like Hector's introductory quote, haha. I've also always liked the tricky sly characters, and him being a flirt makes it better.
CaptainUma (played by Fancie)

Haven't rped with her, but she looks awesome
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

She doesn't have that much of a profile, but I like that her deity is a seamonster, always had a soft spot for monsters.
Etta White (played anonymously)

She seems like a cute character, and reminds me of my brother who can't pronounce his R's properly, haha.
Kesarch Siblings (played anonymously)

Etta seems like someone from a horror novel! I'd love to see her play a role in one because she seems like such an enticing person (but freaky too)!
Mister Green (played by Skipbab)

I just likes his designs.
Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

Mister Green's concept is really cool! I love the idea that his personality and choices depend on the dice. It really is interesting.
Randal Lupa (played by jpdelta)

Matilda is very, very pretty. Always had a thing for red heads. -grinning a bit-

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus