Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Blake Ashford (played by RimCaster)

Ira, is has good heart, she's also perfect example of 'look doesn't shows, goodness of a person' the closest example to your character is Beast from 'Beauty and Beast.'

I can say you put a thought into it.
Nice character design, thoughtful backstory

11/10
I feel bad for him! But I suppose that is kind of the point. I like that he's not just an aloof jerk, but someone that genuinely seems to have trouble understanding the correlation between his body language and how he's being perceived and that is a very interesting flaw.
Jinx (played by starsteemer)

Duncan Tharn, i love how mysterious he is, and how thought-out and balanced his abilities are. The background is detailed and in-depth without dragging on too long or being boring, and he feels like a really cool, genuine character to roleplay with!
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

I love this character! She's so sweet and relatable. Finally a character that can be fabulous and beautiful without pulling the "perfect model body' bull. Her profile is aesthetically pleasing, and she looks like a joy to write with. Well done!
Venus (played anonymously)

i love how he isn't the stereotypical rogue! i really dig the sci-fi elements, especially in his backstory. a very well balanced and interesting character! :>
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Love venus. Her split personality. The pictures of her are awesome.
Ciar Teine (played by AlexSilverX)

Susan has a pretty interesting backstory and I have to say her looks are exactly as attractive as you intended them to be, at least from my subjective perspective.
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

Ciar Teine is quite interesting. Love how he is made Bravo.
Susan Jessica Springsteen (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Firemen are heroes. Love the diversity of your characters.
The Reid Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

Badass police officers are always a welcome sight.
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Lawrence has great tastes in cars. Love the pictures and character description. All your characters are outstanding.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whatever you do, don’t try to seduce me. It won’t work.”

Ahem! Anyway, she’s a really great character...and bounty hunter, hehe. I wonder how some of my characters and her would interact...Great job!
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

A boy who understands the two sides of the same coin. Bravo.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A single father with a daughter. With his occupation I bet his daughter doesn't ask how his day went. You have a fabulous line up of characters.
The Guardians and th (played by KansasVenomoth)

A badass drunken police officer with a quest for vengeance? Who wouldn't want a piece of that action? Nicely done
Esmeralda Wilkins (played by Gab)

Those three are absolutely adorable siblings! I absolutely adore their personalities!
Desiree Melissa Trudell (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

That was so beautiful. Bravo well done. You do exceptional characters and descriptions. I was so how impressed you described so well your character.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

An interesting character with an interesting story. Excellent, I love it! Great job, as always.
The Royals of Majoria (played by KansasVenomoth)

Excellent description and flawless production, nicely done, mate.
Quinne (played by Rook)

I like the balance of both character's fighting capabilities and their stamina versus strength, as well as the history that connects them as easily it does. It's not often you'll see a character that is completely powerless without a weapon they're used to!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus