Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

As always I love your characters! Captain Blood is still one of my favorites.
Roni Wood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Your character line-up is so articulate eloquent well written. Cid Meyers is so realistic my characters want oil changes for their cars.
Marlene (played by Astroshroom)

Soul Survivor is just downright surreal and equally as horrifying as the shit on tv if not more so.
Nora Blake (played by Sprokkelhout)

Gotta love metalhead ladies! I also really like that she has Aspergers, as I don't see such characters very often and many people do shy away from it.
Nora Blake wrote:
Gotta love metalhead ladies! I also really like that she has Aspergers, as I don't see such characters very often and many people do shy away from it.

Nora feels like an incredibly relatable character. Nothing about her seems fake or forced and that’s impressive in general considering she’s just a brain baby. XD
Susan Jessica Springsteen (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous character and description. 5 stars. Every impressive.
Yanorae (played by Yersinia)

I mean, it's interesting to see a corrupt cop character who's a woman.
The Ross Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

It's always refreshing to see new and unique character concepts, nice work.
Yoshima Takasu, is amazing. Its nice to see someone with nerves of steel and a sense of determination in the field of science.
Susan Jessica Springsteen (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Awesome description of a musician. Keep up the incredible work.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

A rather horny policewoman, I daresay. Nice!
Holly Steiker (played by Gab)

I have to say, I'm amazed by and slightly jealous of the amount of detail you have in Umbra's profile.
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Tremendous description of a vampire. Inspiration work.
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

For obvious reasons I happen to enjoy the concept of a pirate captain which sails the high seas
Satan's daughter (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous character and description. Like how she's describes her age and birthday. All your is outstanding.
Eli (played anonymously)

ah, gotta love demon characters. i don't have any of my own but i always love seeing how other people interpret them and play them. i also like that her favorite song is sympathy for the devil because that's a banger.
Courtney Orviati (played anonymously)

First off, I'd just like to say I love all the imagery in his profile! And from what I've read he seems like a very done vampire-character. You didn't make him overpowered which is refreshing to see, as is all the detail you put into him - very well done, I must say.
And of course his personality - It's probably one of the best I've seen. I love the part about his view on humans - it's really a new look on it I've never seen for a vampire before. The conflict in his character is also very realistic and understandable, just like most if not all of his character. Bravo!
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Courtney's a very interesting character, to say the least! She's quiet, just like me!...At least, the real me.

Anyway, she's an excellent character! Keep up the good work!
Aurel Venustas (played by koobler)

being a remnant of sephiroth is very interesting, wonder how other people/characters who knew him would react to that fact...

also, love the design, abilities, and history! cool character my man, keep it up!
Ira Grimm (played by JoJoApples)

Aurel,is literally my god. I love this evil guy so, so much.

Amazing design. Cool art. Beautiful backstory.

10 outta 2

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus