Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Lilith (played by Rigormortiful)

She seems scary.

Totally in a good way. XD
Mister Green (played by Skipbab)

She has a bunch of contrasts. Vampire and lycan, Innocent ballerina teacher and dominatrix. Also she got the booty.
Damian (played anonymously)

i think the concept of a character whose personality is determined by dice is very unique and interesting! all of his personalities seem very dynamic and developed, as well. i also really like his character design, i think the lack of eyes + the extremely wide smile makes him look very sinister. overall he just seems like an interesting character with a lot of thought put into him.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hmm.

"Marvelous! Truly marvelous!"

Anyway, I think he's pretty well written! Besides...I like the character image(s), be it as it may that I'm not really into guys, anyway!...That probably sounded bad, but...Oh, well.
XD
Splice Project 8 (played anonymously)

I really like his personality! I've always found the deceptive ones interesting, especially the evil guys who act nice on the outside. His history is also interesting, I like characters that don't actually start out malicious but naturally develop whatever tendencies for evil they have, as its easier to sympathize with them and they're more realistic.
And, it's cool that you collected his quotes like that. It's probably kind of hard to do with a Canon character.
8-Ball (played by Skipbab)

Dammit, you molded Goggles after a cute dork, I love it.
giphy.gif
Kadaj (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Well...Besides being well-written and all...

I just loved the "scar" part. XD That's really hilarious! Besides, I love the little "quote" at the top, too!
Splice Project 8 (played anonymously)

I know I've said this before, but I like his quote. It's interesting he knows he's a puppet, too. Also, who doesn't love an arrogant character?
Mazel (played by KitKatt)

Weeeell this is dead, but since the character above is mine I suppose I'll try and bump it, probably gonna die again, but meh.
Pathfinder (played by TopKek23)

Mazel's Personality is wonderful and I love the detail you put into it!
Malloren Hawks (played by KitKatt)

Pathfinder seems cute, I like friendly mysterious characters like him.
He seems fun and interesting - you don't put way too much information on his profile, but there's enough to get the feel of the character.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

To begin, she seems like one of those ‘dark’, yet cute characters. She’s certainly mysterious, and what information there is to go from leaves me wanting more.
Courtney Orviati (played anonymously)

Strong fears can make for good plot, especially Miyiku's in my opinion. She seems like an interesting character; most people seem to make cold characters strong/confident, but I think the hint of timidness makes her stand out in that regard. I also like how her backstory explains her fear without being overdramatic about it.
A gorgeous character! She has an interesting power. I enjoy your creativity you put into her when creating her character. Ink?! I would have never thought of that! :)
Blaire Morano (played by KitKatt)

Ariella's personality seems appealing and unique. She's a rebel, but for a reason and she doesn't seem like a moody teenager but a level headed leader who's rebelling because it's the right thing to do/for justice.
Having a cause for your character is always a good thing, and something I often struggle with. I also like the large collection of images you have on her profile.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Ah, meine Freunde! (Yes, context matters.)

What can I say? I love a German character as much as the next guy, but her personality is what kicked it. I love a sarcastic character (maybe because I'm a sarcastic person), and her story's interesting, too!
Winter Durant (played by Dndmama)

I really like Umbra's relationship with his sister. Familial relationships definitely help to give characters depth. I like that you point out that his 'legendary' powers have been exaggerated over time. I think a lot of the people from history that we tell stories of today would feel embarrassed by those same stories if they heard them. Very realistic. Also, and this is just me, gotta love a sexy man. FF stats are a nice touch. All around solid character.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Winter Durant wrote:
I really like Umbra's relationship with his sister. Familial relationships definitely help to give characters depth. I like that you point out that his 'legendary' powers have been exaggerated over time. I think a lot of the people from history that we tell stories of today would feel embarrassed by those same stories if they heard them. Very realistic. Also, and this is just me, gotta love a sexy man. FF stats are a nice touch. All around solid character.

((Aww, now I'm blushing! Heh, heh, heh...))
Winter's profile immediately gives an insight into what she's about with the images, gifs, and template you've used! I also love her list of likes, what a woman indeed :D
Dark Matter (played anonymously)

Olaphiel's profile is well written and easy to read, but still very informative. The little write up of sins is also pretty cool - a good idea indeed.
As for his personality, he seems like a very personable and well balanced character.
I also like the setting he's in, it's different than a lot I've seen and the bit about none of them knowing for sure if God exists is interesting.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus