Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

A scientist plus an interesting species himself seems like quite the character to meet.
Amberlyn Quinn (played by Kitten)

Nouran seems like a nice person, and I like her opening quote.
Vox (played by koobler)

AMBERLYN

is lit, i love her personality and the way she looks; such a detailed profile too! she seems like a fun character to write with <33
Nico Watson (played by JoJoApples)

Likes coffee and music? Yes please. Love what you have done with Syn.
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

Nico seems like a nice person, but I like that he isn't generic and actually dislikes exciteable people. It just seems interesting to me I suppose.
Also the little details and things he likes make it more interesting as well.
Android Beta 3- Ab3 (played by jpdelta)

You are, very diverse in heritage. Unlike me who literally has no heritage. Cause I'm a robot. And really have no parents. Unless you count my creators, then I'm sort of Indian.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

When you got all off those fighting styles, you must be a good combatant, but I don't think that you will last a second against my booze foo.
Etta White (played anonymously)

I like that Dan's "completely mad, and then still sane". It's just a funny way to describe him. And he has some pretty great nicknames, haha. :P
Geode (played anonymously)

OOOH I've never seen eyes like yours before, there like beautiful rubies. And you look so young, but I feel like your older, my mama would like to know your secret.
Alexis Abu (played anonymously)

Geode seems mysterious to me, and the type of character who has really good potentional in a story.
Geode (played anonymously)

Alexis Abu wrote:
Geode seems mysterious to me, and the type of character who has really good potentional in a story.

I'm glad, I love her open mind, and shes so pretty, but tough as steel. She knows her mind, I wish I could be like you, because well I'm soft like an egg.
Cyber Reaper (played by jpdelta)

Her, skirt? Is awesome, so colorful, and pretty.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Alright let me check * Elaine puts fake reading glasses and reads profile*

I like your hoodie it has a cute smile, hey can I get one too?, what's a computer anyway? hey is that a shark? now that's something love! also yeah down with the goverment!

*Elaine proceeds to steal a police car or something while playing cyber reaper's intro song*
Cyber Reaper (played by jpdelta)

Elaine Van Freyr wrote:
Alright let me check * Elaine puts fake reading glasses and reads profile*

I like your hoodie it has a cute smike, hey can I get one too?, what's a computer anyway? hey is that a shark? now that's something love! also yeah down with the goverment!

*Elaine proceeds to steal a police car or something while playing cyber reaper's intro song*
((YEAH F THE GOV -insiates an explosion hitting a gov semi- THERE IS NO OVERKILL FOR FREEDOM))
I like your style!
Genevieve Annora (played anonymously)

Reaper has a really cool theme song, and overall design. His appearance I especially like, and his personality is interesting too.
Jules Peppermint (played by Leela)

I love Russian characters and Russian culture in general! Her profile seems so cool, maybe she’s a femme fatale? I love those too.
Noor (played anonymously)

Jules seems like such a cute guy! Never met a guy who has that much of an obsession towards sweets and confectionaries before ^^
Lucifer Errat (played by Skipbab)

Changes the last letter in her name, and she will become a cute little penguin named Noot.
Vera Sholto (played by Insxmnivc)

Lucifer look like the grumpy sort of man, which I do prefer..
"Oh my goodness just look at those eyes. It's like you've crushed up some of my favorite flowers and dyed them the same color! Beautiful, so pretty... exquisite!"

Prinna, currently the size of a flower herself, flits in front of your nose and taps it a few times as she peers this way and that into those deep hues to get just the right angle, one hand on her hip as she does so before cooing some more and reaching up to tug on a few bright red strands of hair...

"Good gracious your hair! Is it on fire? I hate fire, but I loooove your hair, look how it reflects the sun! Shiny! Oh, look at that pretty stone!" *zooms off, a musical tinkle sounding in her wake*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus