Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Etta White (played anonymously)

Prinna looks really cute, and so is her personality! I like the fact that she wrinkles her nose a bit when she smiles, it adds a nice touch and it suits her.
Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

I love her personality! The one quote on her page really gives a good feel on how headstrong she is despite her size. Characters like that seem very bold and brave.
Ira Grimm (played by JoJoApples)

Where to begin with Nouran? I love her profile and her personality. Her history is intriguing, and I love how she made a deal with a demon. Beautiful work keep it up!
Alexis Abu (played anonymously)

I like Ira's personality traits, she seems nice. I also like that she's half troll, it makes it a little more interesting.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

I like how Alexis’s personality is so rash it would be interesting for me to see what would happen if she became a kind person.
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

I like the picture you chose (gotta love a good anime/manga artwork). I also like the nick name 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.' It's both accurate and poetic. He seems like he'd be a good guy with hurt in his heart and one foot in two worlds. Complicated. I like it.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

Red heads, a very weakspot of mine, well done.
Smol Nozomi (played anonymously)

I love Dan's design, with the build and the details in the face. The jacket is a great touch. Also, I am very curious about any other ways Dan could act, but I think Dan is great just the way he is.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

Even though her profile doesn't say much, her design is smol and cute.
Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

Hector has a cool personality, I always liked flirts...Especially the smug ones, for some reason.
Geode (played anonymously)

-blushes- your really pretty.
Morpheus and Mirage (played anonymously)

Geode's bio really gives you a feel for the character, she seems strong-headed and stubborn (both likeable character traits in my book :P)
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

Their profiles are very rich and the amount of work you have put in it is clearly visible. Great work.
Genevieve Annora (played anonymously)

Thanks!
I like Iggy a lot, her powers are interesting and the description was fun to read;
"Handedness: something"
"gookinetic shapeshifting"
And such.
I also like her cute personality and the way she speaks, it all adds up for an adorable and interesting character.
8-Ball (played by Skipbab)

Speed and weight manipulations are a combination not I have not seen often, but I know how deadly the can be together as well as apart. Great choice of powers.
Noor (played anonymously)

Never seen a ghetto character or something 80s theme. But you definitely rocked it for his profile (despite that I know nothing o.o)
Etta White (played anonymously)

Noor seems very nice, and she seems to have a magnetic personality (without being a Mary Sue, I might add) and she has a beautiful profile picture, I also like the idea of her telling her own story.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Where can I begin?

First of all, I think Etta's a real well-written character!

Plus, the red eye...Mmm. Red. XD
Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

I love how developed he is! Plus, his profile picture looks really well-sketched.
Kadaj (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nouran wrote:
I love how developed he is! Plus, his profile picture looks really well-sketched.

((To be honestly, I wish I drew it...So, like most OCs, it's either an image you have or have rights to use...Oh well, developing was fun!))

What more to say, besides a beautiful way of setting up the character and story?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus