Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Still biased about that red eye...

But, hey, as I've previously stated, Etta is a very well written character! She's interesting, to say the least.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

Him being willing to bite someone is a bit unsettingly, but still gotta give it to him, man got will.
Wren Çivaaltas Karrik (played by Demilicious)

Deity: Booze, because nihilism won't fill his heart nor his stomach

I cannot stop cackling. That is poetry! XD Man knows what he wants and will do it too!
Curious though, if he'll bang anything with a hole does a US Post Box count?

Demilicious wrote:
Deity: Booze, because nihilism won't fill his heart nor his stomach

I cannot stop cackling. That is poetry! XD Man knows what he wants and will do it too!
Curious though, if he'll bang anything with a hole does a US Post Box count?

((Does it have a hole? Check, then it counts))
Aisha (played by halwa_noori)

Honestly, I've never seen such an eloquently developed human/Ãoni before! You did really well working on him!
Genevieve Annora (played anonymously)

I like the beginning of her profile, with all the images and her quotes (I dunno what else to call them >.>) And her personality is good too.
I get the feeling that Genevieve is the best friend that you don’t want to completely trust but you do anyway.

May not be your intention but I honestly dig the heck out of it. XD
Morpheus and Mirage (played anonymously)

I wasn't directly intending for it but I think I was subconsciously, haha. Thanks! :D
I really like your character Olivia, her powers are really well thought out and I love her personality so much! Also, assassins are so cool. You didn't overload her page with information but gave enough that she seems really thought out and you can get a feel for her.

Mysterious, for sure.

I like a good mystery. ;)

I mean. What? Mysterious characters are always the best...
Hate (played by RedLantern)

Etta White wrote:
Ivy has really pretty gallery images (but I think I already said that), and I love the music collection her profile has. And her personality seems interesting, too.

Well, thank you, dear. :)

~_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________~

Umbra quote is funny. And I wonder what as Mystical Knight is. I like his personnality, because I always had a weak heart for compassionate people in real-life or unto characters of fiction. He seems a bit quircky, which had to the nonsense funny side of him, as he can flirt into the worst moment possible. ;)

~_____________________________________________________________________________~

Etta White wrote:
Umbra quote is funny. And I wonder what as Mystical Knight is. I like his personnality, because I always had a weak heart for compassionate people in real-life or unto characters of fiction. He seems a bit quircky, which had to the nonsense funny side of him, as he can flirt into the worst moment possible. ;)

((According to the FF Wiki, a Mystic Knight is a job class (which is usually an antagonist character) who is proficient in (usually black) magic and swordsmanship, and combine these abilities, usually to make "Spellblade". However, seeing as how FFVII has no set classes, and that's the game Umbra's "from" (because OC), a Mystic Knight is basically a swordsman and a mage at the same time. XD Hope that helps.))
Hate (played by RedLantern)

((
Umbra wrote:
Etta White wrote:

((According to the FF Wiki, a Mystic Knight is a job class (which is usually an antagonist character) who is proficient in (usually black) magic and swordsmanship, and combine these abilities, usually to make "Spellblade". However, seeing as how FFVII has no set classes, and that's the game Umbra's "from" (because OC), a Mystic Knight is basically a swordsman and a mage at the same time. XD Hope that helps.))

Hi, Thanks for the heads up, I never been keen on the games or story, apart from the one where Sephiroth manage to be handled if I recall, and we see cloud into all thoses waters recalling...he..spoilers. Well, not too big on FF franchise in a big way.))

((and just to underline and get the words to the right speaker, it was me who spoke, not Kitten, Etta is Kitten character. XD))
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

A being that takes matters in its own has and names itself deserves some respect.
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

Hector has a cool design, and of course by now you know I like his personality, heh. I also has some really cool drawings from the community.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

((
Morpheus and Mirage wrote:
Hector has a cool design, and of course by now you know I like his personality, heh. I also has some really cool drawings from the community.

His design isn't even one I made, which is obvious because it looks like an actual human being, I just picked it from pinterest, but thanks))
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

((I didn't mean to post as Morpheus, heh.
Yeah, but it's still a good drawing, also his overall character design is cool))
Lucifer Errat (played by Skipbab)

As many have told before, she is a bucket of sass, and I totally agree.
Matilda Dyson (played anonymously)

Lucifer seems like a well balanced character, from what I've seen and read. Also, I like how you say what's in his pockets. Just a nice touch, I suppose.

I know many have said this before, but Matilda got the face of an angel, a beautiful angel.

Edit: An Irish Angel.
Amberlyn Quinn (played by Kitten)

I know this has been said plenty, but his deity is still great. :P
And he also seems like that kinda character who can fit into tons of settings and make them exciting.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus