Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Geode (played anonymously)

your very scary... A GOOD SCARY I SWEAR!
Amberlyn Quinn (played by Kitten)

Her description is very well written, and she has an interesting personality.
The One True Voodoo King (played by jpdelta)

Such a nice young women with such a brilliant smile you have. Youd be the kind id like to make a deal with.
8-Ball (played by Skipbab)

It's not everyday I see someone having Voodoo as their power, interesting choice.
Chelsea Lo'rise (played anonymously)

I've always liked the strong, big hearted characters like him; they seem fun to play with and not generic like some types I've seen.
8-Ball (played by Skipbab)

I like the smell of bread, especially when it's freshly baked. (Imagine it's 8-Ball saying this, not me)
Krayola (played by JoJoApples)

Oh my god. His quote is amazing and I really love his list of likes lmao.

A very intresting character indeed.
Morpheus and Mirage (played anonymously)

Ooh, I really like how his bio is constructed. Also, a male siren seems interesting, and I also like his name a lot.
Kadaj (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Geode wrote:
your very scary... A GOOD SCARY I SWEAR!

((Hehe...Hehehehehe....! Ahem. Where were we?))

I love the way these two are set up! I mean, WIP as it is, but still, wonderfully written!
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

Thanks!

He seems really cool and like a pretty scary guy, as Geode said. :P I also really like his quote, I dunno. Just do.
Alexander Hawthorne (played by halwa_noori)

She strikes me as intriguing with her fiery red hair and powers immediately!
Kadaj (played by AgitoAceXIII)

He's a very interesting character, to say the least...

Very...Very interesting. XD
Alexander Hawthorne (played by halwa_noori)

((
Kadaj wrote:
He's a very interesting character, to say the least...

Very...Very interesting. XD

HE STILL W.I.P OKAY :3

kim seokjin forever))
Kesarch Siblings (played anonymously)

His history and personality are really abstract. I wonder how he will be towards modern settings. Other than that, you've developed him quite well!
Holly Braddock (played anonymously)

Arsyn has a great personality, and I like that "Don't even try" is labelled under Annabelle's nickname section, and she seems very evil indeed.
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She's...a very well thought-out character, and, very, very, VERY well-written, too!
RedLantern

Sephiroth as always been an enigmatic and mysterious character. As in the real Final Fantasy Ligue, or as well here.
His motives, his heart, his uncomprehensible...or not so uncomprehensibles desires, to mankind, always fascinated.
His story talk about reality and never loose his fantasy world, during all the final fights I could remember, we see not really a man, but incarnation of something. Or so, it is how I remember him.
This character makes the story. He's one of those, if you cut it away from the story, you're left to wonder "what happens, now?" You're between love, and impossible love, for something like this. He's not a man, he's something.
Iggy (played by Skipbab)

RedLantern wrote:
Sephiroth as always been an enigmatic and mysterious character. As in the real Final Fantasy Ligue, or as well here.
His motives, his heart, his uncomprehensible...or not so uncomprehensibles desires, to mankind, always fascinated.
His story talk about reality and never loose his fantasy world, during all the final fights I could remember, we see not really a man, but incarnation of something. Or so, it is how I remember him.
This character makes the story. He's one of those, if you cut it away from the story, you're left to wonder "what happens, now?" You're between love, and impossible love, for something like this. He's not a man, he's something.

((Which of your am I supposed to compliment?))
RedLantern

((
Iggy wrote:

((Which of your am I supposed to compliment?))
You can pick Ivy, or anyone else ;)))
Etta White (played anonymously)

Ivy has really pretty gallery images (but I think I already said that), and I love the music collection her profile has. And her personality seems interesting, too.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus