Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

((oops! I'll comment on yours North-Wood))
I'm getting Shadowhunters vibes from your character. Like how they say that they have "The Sight". I like that they live in a museum and I think that their parents are a very good combination of who Vixen is. Her father being a demon and her mother being a saint. I think that a sassy, but good-spirited fox demon/human is an interesting concept
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Stars you are so creative with your characters. I love her for the description history profile pictures. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work stars⭐🌟☄🌠.
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Susan Melissa Jackson
Susan Melissa Jackson wrote:
Stars you are so creative with your characters. I love her for the description history profile pictures. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work stars⭐🌟☄🌠.

"Was für eine coole Geschichte für diesen Charakter! Ich liebe die Vision von Pistolen in ihrem String-Bikini!"
Madison Morgan Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Lol love your historical characters. I love the character history pictures. I'll have to come up with a character to roleplay with him. Maybe some beer drinking sexy Fraulien.
Jay Caldwell (played by KansasVenomoth)

Though I'll never be a Redskins fan (go Chiefs!), I'll never hate for as long they have Alex Smith with them. Nice work with your cheerleader!
I like the idea of having a workaholic, treasure-hunter, who likes to hang around pokemon in his spare time.
Exavier (played by ALTY_Heave)

I love this character! She seems so sweet and kind. Her journal just seems adorable to me, as well.
I really like your character eyes, most interesting. I also adore their personality, it's cute.
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Great character. Love the description history and everything. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Maurice Deuguerre (played anonymously)

Viva la Resistance! Love a freedom fighter! Kill the SS!

Another cool character by this lovely person!
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love all your historical characters. Love the detail history picture. I love your originality. Keep up the great work young man.
Nicholas Wilkins (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love blues, I love badass girls, so combining them into one is thing is great. Nice work on her!
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

I love it when a character's looks don't sync with the personality, so you don't reinforce the "judging a book by its cover." Not only that but I love the team he's got, well rounded with a lot of less popular faces!
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

He is very..very detailed! I love how you tried to include everything, even his zodiac sign. In general, Sin is an amazingly put together character!
Leopold Meyers (played by KansasVenomoth)

Jason is a surprisingly adorable character, especially for being such a hot headed brat! I can tell you put a lot of love into the character, good work!
Peyton Alyssa Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Really original character. Love the description history and picture. The dislikes and likes. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

What a Cute and Beautiful Cheerleadercharacter! A lot of depth has been written into the story, and it must be fun to write stories with her!
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Cool realistic biker. Great description and picture. Love the profile. Keep up the great work young man.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

There's the cute daughter of Aylssa! Love your crayon artwork!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus