Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Irutis (played anonymously)

I love all the red and how she's a fiery redhead with some attitude!
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

I love the plant manipulation powers! And the video through the woods is mesmerising!
Heather seems like one badass grunge chick. I like the mixed European heritage as well.
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Cool tattoo artist great character picture profile. Great job on the history. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Cool kid! I like her quotes
John Roby (played by Rogue-Scribe)

A nice lady! I like the description!
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

You do such great exeptional historical characters. What a great tribute to your fallen relative.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

What a heroic woman fighting the epitome of evil! I look forward to read of your deeds in world war two!
Madison Morgan Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I truly love your new character. Who doesn't like a rebellious young teenage woman? Looking forward to hearing about her exploits and adventures.
Austin Kennedy (played by KansasVenomoth)

Football and badass babes make a great combination and Madison is no exception, she's well written and a fun character. Only problem is that she isn't with the Kansas City Chiefs :P
He actually made a slice of life character!

Like all of Kans's characters, Austin is very well written and looked like it took a ton of effort and time to make. <3
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

What a beautiful creation of a character. Love history profile template everything. Amazing work. Well done.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“AAarrggghhh.... she be the most staggerin’ drunken pirate wench I be knowin’!! Even drunk me under da table one night in pirate cove... but I smelled me some betray’n an ah never told her where the treasure was!”
Always love me a good pirate. You can trust them to be honest about their desires--and they live an exciting life made interesting by the hardships involved!
VanHelsing

I'd have to say that the main thing about this character I can appreciate the most is the amount of detail that's used to describe his abilities and the approach used during creation. They don't consist of "Uh Strong, Fast, Can talk good lol" But really goes in depth to describe exactly how it works and the ways said things can be utilized. The approach used keeps it from being identified as your average "Spooky demon creature that's mega powerful" But gives the reader a decent understanding of who they are and why they do what they do.

In summary: Lovely writing! Keep up the good work!
ERROR: NO CHARACTER FOUND
Carlos Santo (played anonymously)

"What a beautiful woman! Zena presents herself really well! I would lve to get to know her better!

Aimeriez-vous que vous visitiez mon magasin à Paris!"
Min-ji (played anonymously)

I really like the details put into the history of Carlos! It was a nice and easy ready to get information into how he might act or behave in his current life.
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

I can't help but love how much work went into Min-Ji. She is so cute and so detailed with so much personality! I love how each one of her abilities has a special name :)
Evelyn (played anonymously)

I really, really, REALLY love the amount of details there is for Jin-Yeong....also the ton of adorable gifs too! ;)

And not just the character details, but the family information with the family tree, as well as the company information. So many details, it's getting my creative mind and desire to write going!!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus