Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Devin (played anonymously)

This little cutie is the best of the cursed XD But really, I love how unusual the character is. She is both miraculous and mundane wrapped up in a pretty mint green bow. She has so much nuanced detail that every time you read her profile you find something new, or things can be read and taken different ways and it is only in play that you really find out for sure. It's enough to get the creative mind all a twirlin'.
Meredith (played anonymously)

Creepy, but in the very best of ways! <3 I love how much Devin is a wildcard because you can never really tell what he's going to do or how he's going to act in any given situation. It makes for very unpredictable games, which is super fun. :D
Karma (played anonymously)

I love how weird Meredith is! She dresses like a couch gone mad and drinks like a sailor on leave, but most of all she is her own person as a character. She takes a trope that has been done in Urban Fantasy so many times and makes it fresh, and new, and wonderfully original!
Lian (played anonymously)

SK is such a delightfully complex character that no one can fully appreciate them by just reading the character page. You have to game with her and I recommend you do because it's not anything typical. Every single game I've had with SK has always been action packed and fun.
Olly (played anonymously)

There aren't really accurate words to describe Lian, she's as ethereal in play as her very concept and it shows through out her character profile. Her concept is beautiful, mythical, silly, and cute all rolled up into one. And as wonderfully descriptive as her profile is, and as well thought out as the character is, it's nothing compared to seeing her in actual play.
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Olly the amoral alchemist! What an awesome character! I love the way his page is presented with beautiful images and descriptive words! I enjoyed reading it all!
She's amazing! I think she was well made and written. Great job!

(you decide. <3)
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Erica great bass player. I love the description history and pictures. The journal entries are awesome.
Oren (played anonymously)

The concept of playing a supposed relative to a famous person is very interesting and not something I ever thought to do. Creative!
Willy (played anonymously)

Oren is so weeeeird, but in a good way. He really encapsulates his character feature of not having a soul. Somehow, it isn't overdone or off-putting but really charming to read from an OOC POV. I really like that he's got that detailed character connection to another character.
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Willy incredible thought out character. I liked her occupation. Everything so spectacular. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Scotty (played anonymously)

I can't get over how sweet Willy is as a character, but how strong she is too - in morals, soul, heart, and power! I really how she downplays what she can do, but not in that weird humble-brag way. She just really doesn't bring attention to it. I always love writing with Willy too! And that network of friends is fun. :D

( Whoops. Posted at the same time as someone...so I'll add them too.)

I enjoy the fact that Captain Jacqueline Sparrow has journal entries, so it gives you glimpses more into the character's life.
Miss Hyde (played anonymously)

Scotty is a very unusual character, I can say with 100% truth I have not ever seen someone play a 9 fingered garbage man before! What an great concept and even better execution.
Abayelle (played anonymously)

I love all the detailed information about Miss Hyde's powers/abilities/spells! And I really like the layout and look of her website. I can't wait to write with her!
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Hmm... 'Bombshell' is just that! She looks like someone I met in Pelargir after the war when we were celebrating our victory. I know it is a different world but hey,..... love her powers and the fact she kissed the barista!
Harun (played anonymously)

I like the personal little details in Durian's profile that make him come alive. He is very well described and it paints a realistic mental image that sort of sticks with a person.
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Truly a great creation.Love the description history and pictures all the stories. Keep up the great work
Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

I love the general idea of Captain Jack Sparrow having his own daughter! Even though I've never watched Pirates of the Caribbean, I'm loving her overall feel as a feisty pirate! Great job!
Starlight Diva (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Nice way to present more than one character! I really like Merrin the Mushroom merchant! I may see if they have what I want!
Morgan (played anonymously)

It really isn't easy to play an immortal but Diva was made very well. The detail paid to her backstory and history really seems to have had an effect and was thought out carefully. Plus, the character page is pretty :) And I am a sucker for pretty profiles.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus