Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Archer VanCliff (played by Lanx12)

As always your characters always catch my eye. Truly you have mastered your characters.
Jeremy Hunt (played by KansasVenomoth)

The conflicting personality and his interesting quirks were fun to read, he was a well made character. Good work!
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A real outstanding freindly character. Love the profile great description likes and dislikes. Impressive stellar work❤❤.
Richie Blaze (played by Lanx12)

Gotta love someone who loves music. She is still one of my favorites
Dealt (played by Dharlas)

Wow! Absolutely amazing art done for his character! I love it!
A very awesome character and very detailed! Love him!
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

My first character and will always have a special place in my mind.
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

An interesting character indeed. Love how you designed her.
I love the set up of their page and all the different pictures. It's so pleasing to look at and the whole family really looks like a believable one. They suit each other well.
ME XD
High drama,

Prone to monologues, mental breakdowns, and bursts of energy.

He's a roller coaster from start to finish.

Proud, but desperately lonely.

Seemingly confident, but actually insecure.

He easily falters under judgement.

When in a relationship, he's clingy and high maintenance,

but very loving in return.

Okay, I know this sounds weird but his profile reminds me of when you see the first signs of spring and it makes you happy that it will be warmer again. Although there isn't a ton of information as can be seen on other profiles, it works. It's flexible, but still has a set of boundaries. Besides, the profile's super aesthetically pleasing.
Marcus DeSanta (played by Lanx12)

I gotta say Vanessa is one of a kind ^_^ I love how you designed her She is a gem in your collection in my book hehe ^^
Wyatt Price (played by KansasVenomoth)

Cafes, pastries, and sweets are a wonderful thing, just like the character you wrote. Good work!
Sanya Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

Very interesting backstory and motivations! Amazing work as always, dude!
The Vixens (played by 8_Stars_8)

On Sanya wrote:
Sanya was forced into a persona named Jessica for stage play just to get her mother some money.
Jessica is an unkind, bratty, and self-absorbed version of Sanya.
Although she has tried to stop it, her mother simply will not let her. If she does, she will be kicked out onto the streets.
Sanya is forced to hide her face because so many people hate her. Now, she is very self-conscious about who she is.

This is a unique thing I haven't seen from any characters before. I've heard of split personalities, but it's usually not something that is forced into them.
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I LOVE your page! The way it's set up and the story and the characters! Loved reading through it and listening to the music!
Calembor Elves (played by Lanx12)

Such elegance...Turley, I love your character design. Bravo!
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love your elf Lord. Great character description and picture. Love the nicknames and quotes. Keep up the outstanding work.
Jeremy Hunt (played by KansasVenomoth)

Badass pirate babes are always great characters and yours is no exception, nicely done! The journal entries were a nice touch.
Vixen Fraldia (played by North-Wood)

A pokemon trainer whom seems to be going for the gold! Love seeing fanbase ocs with personality!
((Never mind, look down for comment on character.))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus