Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Steve is an interesting character. I love the in-depth info on your High School RP!
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Love the description and pictures so far. Everything you do is awesome stars🌟⭐☄
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love her personality, her sassy nature just makes me giggle. She's really well written, as is expected from you. Good work with her@
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Your characters are so in depth. They both have incredible histories and profiles. You do exceptional extraordinary work. Well done ❤❤.
Jamie Red (played anonymously)

Love your Pirate! Another cool character of yours. Being I be a photographer.... I would love to have a photoshoot with your character list! ;)
Madison Morgan Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Another incredible versatile character of yours. Love everything about this character. The character description history and profile. I love the diversity of your line up of characters. 😊❤💕
Wasp (played by JetStorm)

this character above me is very cool.
I like that you are basing it off of Transformers. (Idk about that that much tho)
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

Jazmyn is absolutely adorable and she seems like a real sweetheart. Nice work!
Astra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

These two are great! It’s very interesting to see what you’ve done with them...And the fact that they’re, at least Ja’vassa, is based from a game! Freakin’ cool, man!
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Astra rocks. Beautiful creation. You forever do exceptional extraordinary work. You have a impressive line up of characters. Well done❤💜💖.
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

What an awesome musician! Thank you so much Scarlett for playing bass with us at a gig and for your helping hand and the use of your recording studio. You will always be a musical hero to me!
He seems like he is the soft rocker type and not really the hardcore buff dude that only cares about leather jackets and motorcycles. I'm glad you went to the other side of the rocker spectrum. XD
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Avalon is amazing,i love the aesthetic of the profile!
Z'jînn (played by Demilicious)

Sophie and her story come off as very teenage love, which makes me reminisce. XD <3 I hope she's all right being away from her kingdom now with her murderous lover.
Isobel Waters (played anonymously)

Very intense and deep but also naughty character. I approve. :)
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Beautiful incredible character. Love history profile template. Fabulous work.
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

I like the journal, it gaves a good inside of your characters life!
Valina (played by Yimby)

"I belong to me" - a girl after my own heart!
An elven scholar? Love it!

I really just need to go to school. I just need it to be fall

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus