Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Pity. Cuz you would have probably loved the guy lol
Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet

Cool, cool. I posted by the way, so you can respond as Hanox again if you want.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm at a ball game so you'll have to give me a bit

Alrighty then, no rush, just letting you know because sometimes the subscription doesn't go through the first time, at least that's the case for me.
8KinTora wrote:
Anyway, I hate posting from my phone. Apologies for the lack of post quality.

Okaru I've set the scene for Yuxara to visit Kostexu.

Syaoran you can write a beginning scene with Kaze in Traverse Town as we discussed. Have Heartless attack him, and Raixon will show up.

Just let me know when to post.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet

Alrighty then, no rush, just letting you know because sometimes the subscription doesn't go through the first time, at least that's the case for me.

Alright, so, I posted for Hanox late last night. Hope it's okay. This is a poke just in case you haven't seen it.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

OkaruAudo wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
Anyway, I hate posting from my phone. Apologies for the lack of post quality.

Okaru I've set the scene for Yuxara to visit Kostexu.

Syaoran you can write a beginning scene with Kaze in Traverse Town as we discussed. Have Heartless attack him, and Raixon will show up.

Just let me know when to post.

Like, now. XD I give you free reign over Kostexu's lab and what it looks like. You can write Yuxara walking in as well for sake of story flow.
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Alright, so, I posted for Hanox late last night. Hope it's okay. This is a poke just in case you haven't seen it.

Yeah, poking the chat once we post is kind of a staple of this group, so don't be surprised to get two alerts at once.

Also, posted.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Ryuga has a very Xigbar eau de air about him. XD
8KinTora wrote:

Uhh... thanks?
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Uhh... thanks?

In that his mannerisms and overall air about him seem very reminiscent of Xigbar. I agree with Tora in this respect. In fact, I full-on expect Ryuga to say "Be a good boy, now!" to Hanox when taking his leave. The mannerisms for that to be a thing are totally there XD
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Uhh... thanks?

In that his mannerisms and overall air about him seem very reminiscent of Xigbar. I agree with Tora in this respect. In fact, I full-on expect Ryuga to say "Be a good boy, now!" to Hanox when taking his leave. The mannerisms for that to be a thing are totally there XD

Ahh, ok then.
Hey, Monkey, Tora and I were thinking that Kaze would eventually come around to giving up his heart willingly, creating a humanoid heartless. We were also thinking that Kaze would be a vessel, so that his Heartless would end up being a Greater Heartless. We were wondering what could potentially happen if this Heartless ended up meeting Ryuga
Wait where is the forum located? Lol. And I post now?
Wait so I just bring him in in my own post?
OkaruAudo wrote:
Wait so I just bring him in in my own post?

Yes, just write what he's doing in his lab, there's a link to the forum on the first post of this forum.
I don't need to read all 12 pages of posts do I?
OkaruAudo wrote:
I don't need to read all 12 pages of posts do I?

LOL, no, just read 8KinTora's last post so you know that her characters is coming to you.
Gotcha
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Yeah, poking the chat once we post is kind of a staple of this group, so don't be surprised to get two alerts at once.

Also, posted.

17 and a half hours later, he (me) finally responds to said post

lol
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

No worries, within twenty four hours is still better than my average respond time lately, LOL.

Also, posted.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

No worries, within twenty four hours is still better than my average respond time lately, LOL.

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

And this time you only have to wait 3 hours and 40 minutes lol (posted)
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

And this time you only have to wait 3 hours and 40 minutes lol (posted)

Awesome, I have also posted. Side note, we are quickly reaching ultimate "comentception" with this reply chain, LOL.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus