Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

The dragoness looked back from her seat, seeing Tyhan coming closer. "Well, we're currently in deep space, and we're about an hour away from our destination," she said. "How was your rest? Feel any better after it?"
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I nodded "feeling sore but ok" I said sitting in seat stretching my arm and back of shoulder

Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief. "Glad to hear it. If it wasn't healing it would feel a lot worse." She was about to say something else when a beeping came from the console behind her. She turned back to it, muttering something under her breath, and then spoke louder. "We have a ship coming up behind us. It's a lot faster than we are, but we might be able to outrun it. I suggest you buckle up."

I look at her has I sat down "do you think it's authority" I ask scared to be brought back to jail

The dragoness shook her head. "I'm not sure. It's a fighter, though, so I don't think it's them. There's only one ship, as well, and I would think the authorities would send out at least two." She punched the throttle, the two of them being pushed back in their seats as the ship jumped forwards. "Come on, come on," Charlotte said under her breath, watching the blip on the radar getting closer.

I grab my seat getting force back hard in force

The dragoness watched as the blip stopped moving, and let up on the throttle. "I think we've got them," she said. However, to her dismay, they started catching up again, putting on a burst of speed that she hadn't seen in any ship before. "What kind of engines do they have...?" She could only watch as they pulled up alongside her ship, the dark green and muted orange stripes not familiar. "Do you know who this is?" She asked Tyhan.

I watch the ship pull up and shock "it's them they kill my planet and blame it on me" I said shock I look around "we have to get out of there" I said scared if they capture us

Charlotte growled, and turned her ship to face them head on. "Well, we're lucky that this ship as armaments." Pressing a button, a beeping came from the console, and the ship shuddered as four rockets, two on each side, shot past the cockpit and raced toward the other ship.
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

((Mind if I use tommy? He has a good armed martian warship.))

((sure))

I watch has rocket glide out to the hostile ship I knew they were dangerous and won't stop tell I have capture again "how much rockets you have" I ask as I see one miss and one hit bottom of there ship

The two rockets that hit blew good-sized holes in the hull of the ship, the other two whizzing by underneath. "Just four more," she replied. She fired again, this time only two rockets coming out, and then tilted up and fired again, hoping to correct her aim.

I watch them hit there ship I look around seeing no exit
Tommy Caville Feld (played by StrangeLove)

The young green-haired man in the cockpit of his martian warship watched the ongoing dogfight and launched a powerful bomb before it exploded on the impact with the hull of the large ship as he veered it away quickly.

I gasp seeing big exppodion "look anther ship" i said point to side

The dragoness raised a hand to cover her eyes as the ship in front of theirs was suddenly enveloped in a blinding light, the explosion knocking the opposing ship away from them, sending it spinning through space. She looked where The band was pointing, and saw the other ship. She tried to patch in a communication line to them. "Whoever you are, we thank you for coming to our aid," she told them.

I look at the ship shock "better get out of here" I said to her scared to stay around the scene
Aron Stake (played by thousandfool)

((Hi guys can i join in at an opening? im a bit new))

((sure))
Aron Stake (played by thousandfool)

((cheers I dont know heaps about RP but I have watched some youtube videos on it and it looks pretty cool))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus