Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Yay, new person! Since Tommy's seeming to not be here anymore, I'll go ahead and post a thing. Maybe Aron could meet Tyhan and Charlotte on the planet?))
Aron Stake (played by thousandfool)

((ok cool))

Nodding in response to Tyhan, Charlotte turned the ship back to where she had originally been pointing, firing the thrusters and sliding away from the other two ships, resuming their course. Hours later, a glittering green dot could be seen in the distance, getting closer each passing minute. The dragoness pointed it out to her passenger. "That's where we'll be going. Peaceful, as far as I know, nothing that's going to try and catch either of us and take you back to where I got you from."
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I nodded happy to be away I see the green planet and smiled happy to be away from prison
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((This sounds very interesting.... I can alter kyle to fit as well, or I can create a new character to fit this new world. Either way, i can see me having some fun with you guys. ^^ ))

((sure if you want you can be like cbountiy hunter after tyhan and one hat help her get away))

Tyhan wrote:
((sure if you want you can be like cbountiy hunter after tyhan and one hat help her get away))

((Im not sure I follow completely. If im a bounty hunter, why would I help you guys get away?))

((I think Kyle in his dragon form would work well on the green planet. I'm going to try and make it sort of a safe haven for a bunch of creatures.))

((ok))

Aron stepped out of his make-shift wooden hut he made a few weeks ago when he crash landed his Mrk 2 space glider because he was low on fuel. He walked over to the river bank and filled his water flask. "I hope someone detects my shortwave help beacon" im running low on rations". he walks around his camp a few times before the console in his ship starts beeping. He rushes over to the console and double-checks to see if it was true. "holy shit, another aircraft is approaching the planet!" he quickly turns on the back-up generator he had been saving for this very moment."ok now put all power into boosting the signal" Aron mumbles to himself. an antenna extents out of the top of his ship and starts broadcasting his location and S.O.S. "hope this works" he says out loud.

((I can work with that easily. Ohh boy, hes going to be out of his element again XD
Here we go, ohh, yeah let me know when I am able to post.))

I look at the scranner and saw a beacon "look a beacon" I said pointing to sceen Wonder in why it was on green planet

Aron checks the generator. "2 hours remaining" was blinking on the side of the generator. Aron decides to scan the planet for any intelligent life while the broadcaster was active.
"--scanning-- --scanning-- intelligent life detected, 18 miles west."
"what is the species?" Aron asks the computer.
"it is a furred dragon"
"great, dose it look hostile?"
"no, however it dose have a scar across its chest on the right side. looks to be from a sword"
"ok, dose my pack have enough juice to send a help signal to him?"
"Yes"
"ok then, send him one"
"launching in 3 2 1"
a small pod shoots out of the top of the ship and propels itself west towards the dragon.
"hope he can read English" Aron chuckles to himself.

Kyle was traversing the new land he found himself in, mumbling the whole time as he walked. He was aware and looked around every tree, careful to not get ambushed or trapped. his senses and mind working on overdrive, ears flicking toward any sounds near and far as he looked arround. After a little bit more walking he settled down in a clearing sitting on a large Boulder slightly panting. He looked around once more to make sure he wasn't being followed and then made out a slightly familiar noise.

"An engine?" He looked upwards to the noise as the pod landed near him in the clearing. He spread his wings halfway and was ready to take to the sky if it made any form of hostile action.

"the pod has landed" the computer says
"good, start the live broadcast"
a hologram projector hums to life on my wrist as it scans my body and projects it to the pod 18 miles away.
a hologram projected me into a clearing and I can see the dragon 12 meters away about to take flight on a large bolder.
"no no wait im friendly, I come in peace. I crashed my ship and another ship is coming to pick me up hopefully, would you like a lift?"

((got to go guys will be back in a few hours))

He tilted his head slightly and eyed the pod carefully as he spoke.

"Ships? I have figured this isn't Earth, so where am I, and what year?"

His tail twitched side to side as he awaited a response. He still did not relax his posture and was still ready to flee at a moments notice.

"I dont know about the planet as this part of space is a bit "of the map" but its the year 2321. I'm Aron by the way, what should I call you?"

((ok im back))

Tyhan wrote:
I look at the scranner and saw a beacon "look a beacon" I said pointing to sceen Wonder in why it was on green planet

The dragoness looked at the scanner, nodding as she saw the signal beaming out. "It's weak, but I can get the position." Typing in a few commands, she honed in on the signal, making sure that she had gotten it before it blinked out.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus