Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

"Ruby!"
End (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Rin" She decided.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Minecraft" I mean, was he wrong?
Edward Elric (played by Sparkles)

“Army brat.”

Which is a bit hypocritical, since Ed’s also in the army, but that isn’t going to stop Ed from using that as a nickname.
"Dwarf-Thing you are yes-yes, look at those stuntie legs of yours." He declared somewhat elatedly
Edward Elric (played by Sparkles)

Dwarf thing? Are you calling me short?”

His legs are not stunted! He’ll show this guy short, all right, when he detaches his calves!

“Yeah, you’re an asshole. That’s your nickname.”
Sentinel raised an eyebrow. "I feel bad for whoever had to raise you, Hothead."
Sentinel wrote:
Sentinel raised an eyebrow. "I feel bad for whoever had to raise you, Hothead."
Goth boi!
"Hmm, Lyre seems to be a good name for you."
"Sen ten." Erin said simply, covering their mouth so as not to laugh.
ShadowFlame2022

Rinny would be cute.
Camouflage (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Flames is the best thing I can come up with."
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Woah, you're taller than Ranboo!" He thinks for a moment. "...Old Man. Because you're a little older than my dad."
GameOver (played by Lyra736)

Tubbo -Canon- wrote:
"Woah, you're taller than Ranboo!" He thinks for a moment. "...Old Man. Because you're a little older than my dad."

"Hmmm.." she said and figeted with her knife "Ah yes the perfect nickname, Victim" she said and chuckled
"Hmmm, you seem like a Zelda to me."
End (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Senty for you"
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

*The super-powerful vampire lord was in disguise, using a special magic to conceal his dreadful aura which reeked death, decay, and negative energies... he was wondering around newly awakened of his slumber he had the intention of discovering the new worlds around "it''... New cities were built and new kingdoms had been founded, the new world seemed a little bit more interesting but did it breed interesting people or not? wandering within the allies and paved streets of the nearest kingdom to its resting place he could hear people talking, eating, making love, and even gossiping even behind the thick stone walls of their homes... as a vampire lord he soon needed to drain the blood and life force of others, demons, humans, elves, dwarves, everyone was on the menu of the dread lord, however, it seemed that for the time being the sense of discovering something new had towered the thirst, walking over to an old tower which was the clock-tower of the town he simply began walking on it upward, just as any normal person would horizontally walk!

--- In a very short time he was on top of the clock tower, his vampire eyes were able to see even the spiders in the dark at the far end of the city weaving their webs to hunt the prey, spiders were night creatures and had a connection to the vampire lord just like any other creature of the night, as the examining eyes of the dread lord shifted towards the east they spotted a woman, dressed in black, it could see the purple aura of the woman which indicated she was at one with the night as well, but she seemed so lonely to him, as if the loneliness of a forsaken grave had been her only companion... "The lonely dark angel of the night" he whispered into the shadows!
"Edward from Twilight."

Mixie laughs maniacally, as if that were the funniest joke she's ever heard.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

"You remind me of the Cheshire Cat.." Jason scratched his chin. "Guess I'm gonna call you Cheshire."
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"You give me Cottagecore vibes. So I'll call you Teacup." He smiled, eyes flickering colors a bit.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus