Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial smiled when she claimed she was in the mood for comedy. "Okay!" He changed the channel to one more suitable and would watch it with her. He knew something was going on, but he was going to let it go. She needed time to figure something out for herself, so he would give her time.

"I love comedy." he said with a giggle. He smiled and would just watch the TV with her.
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

She smiled back to him, agreeing. It was nice to laugh every now and then, to help take your mind off of things. She crossed her legs, leaning forward a bit as she was once again entranced by the TV. It even seemed she forgot about all the thoughts she had just been having. It was relaxing.

Slowly, as the night wore on, her held started tilting as she started to feel tired, and her eyes slowly slid closed. Eventually, she was leaning back against the couch, snoozing away quietly.

Fial would laugh and giggle along with her, and once she fell asleep he carefully picked her up and would take her to her bed. He tucked her in and would make sure her alarm was set for work tomorrow, then he'd cover up the painting as necessary and go to bed as well.

He was just as tired as she was.

The alarm... What a silly little thing, waking her up from her fantastic dream. How rude. Riiko reached over, hitting it until she found the snooze button. With a little coo, she hid her face into her pillow. A field of flowers, taller than her, almost like a maze. A voice calling out, trying to lead her. She pushed through the flowers, though she didn't mind staying, since the smells were intoxicating. But the voice was close now... and she pushed aside the last flower to see the person...

The alarm again... Why did it always have to interrupt at the good parts? She threw her hand onto it again, finding the snooze and giving a sleepy sigh. She laid there for a moment, before looking over at the time. She sat upright, jumping out of bed. Ten minutes until she had to be at work! How many times did she hit the snooze and not remember?

She showered quickly, and reluctantly. Why was water required to be clean? Then she dressed, tying her hair up, and making sure everything about her seemed presentable.

"Be good, Jinx!" she said, leaving him in her room and dashing out the front door. Jinx, slowly left the bedroom, yawning. He went to see if Fial was awake yet. And if not, he would wait for him.

Fial would have woken her up on time...had he been awake. But the feminine man was sleeping peacefully. Or, somewhat peacefully. it was bittersweet, what he was dreaming. Times with his sister. Sweet, happy times where they had been together and nobody else would bother them.

He heard the door close and sat up. Who was that? Spotting Jinx peering in from the door, he remembered. Riiko had gone to work. He sighed. He had meant on waking up, making her breakfast and such before she left. But his dream had kept him asleep. He stood up and went to shower, but took longer than usual. He spent more time staring in the mirror than he did actually in the shower. He went to his bedroom and got dressed. Brown loose slacks, the kind that almost looked like a skirt, and a pink fluffy blouse. He brushed his hair out and it curled a little here and there, and overall he looked incredibly feminine. More so than usual.

He stood in front of the mirror for another long moment and smiled. "Hello sister." he whispered to his reflection. After a moment he drew in a breath, then turned and went to have breakfast. He made sure Jinx got some food too, and once breakfast he ended he cleaned up and got ready to go meet Riiko at her work.

It didn't take long for him to walk down the street, catching the eyes of a few men. He entered the restaurant and looked around for that special girl.

By that time, Riiko had just begun waiting tables by herself. A girl named Teresa had been helping her most of the time before, and now she watched the neko as she carried a tray with drinks to a table of elderly people.

"Here you go!" Riiko said, with a bright smile, setting the cups before each of them. "I'll have your food out soon!" She gave another big smile, and there came a jingling sound as she turned, her tail swaying with a bell on it. If one looked harder, they would also notice one around her neck. She started her way back toward Teresa, who had given her a thumbs up, when she noticed Fial walking in. She gave a big smile, and told him to wait one moment. She went to Teresa, telling her she wanted to wait on the gentleman that just walked in. Teresa seemed confused by the gentleman comment, but nodded her head.

Riiko sat Fial by the window, still smiling as she handed him the menu. "My name is Riiko, and I will be your waitress today! What can I start you off with?"

Fial smiled brightly at her. When she gave him the spiel and asked what he wanted, he looked at the menu and gave his order. Then he smiled at her. "You're so beautiful, Riiko!" He giggled lightly and would watch her as she went to fetch his order and drink. She was so cute! And he himself looked incredibly like a girl. The pink blouse was fluffy enough to hide the lack of chest.

"It's great to see you're doing well."

Riiko gave him a nod, accompanied with a smile. She left to place his order, stopped by Teresa and one other girl. "Is that your roommate you were telling us about? I thought you said they were a male." Riiko crossed her arms over her tray and nodded her head.

"He is! And he's really nice!" she replied, placing his drink onto her tray.

"Is he into guys, then?" The other girl asked, peering over Riiko's shoulder at him. The neko began to feel annoyed by their questions and stares.

"No," she said, her voice sharp. "And it doesn't matter." She started back toward Fial, her ears perking up as she heard Teresa say, "I think he's kinda cute, in an odd way." Riiko bit her lip for a moment, and placed Fial's drink on the table.

"It's been a busy day," she said, laughing a bit. "Oh, did you see this?" she said, swinging her tail around and showing him the bell. "Teresa said that I'd get more tips if I looked cuter. She just made this out of what she had here, and said she would make better ones for me tomorrow. She's a costume designer, which sounds really cool!"

Fial heard half of the conversation, and it made him blush. He was always hearing things he wasn't meant to hear, thanks to his elven blood. When Riiko came back he just smiled, and as he was shown the bell and such he giggled lightly. "Yes, I saw! It's so adorable! You looked so cute, Riiko! I think I'm going to have to scrap my painting, not even Michelangelo could capture such an adorable girl as you!" He smiled at her and took his drink. "That's great! Being a costume designer sounds like a fun thing to be. Maybe we should have her over sometime for dinner. I'd like to get to know your friends, and it'd give you more time with them too, outside of work." He sipped at the cup and then set it down. He wanted her to be able to make friends like that.

She blushed like she always did at his comments. But his comment about the painting grabbed her attention. "Don't throw it out! I really like it." She wanted to keep it. It was really nice, and the fact that he painted it made it better. She didn't care that it was of her, but she thought it was beautiful besides that fact. She nodded her head to him, when he mentioned inviting Teresa over for dinner. She didn't know if that was rude to Fial, but it had been his suggestion.

"Riiko," called Teresa's voice as she pointed to man who had just walked in and sat himself nearby. Riiko blushed, not realizing she had missed him.

"I'll be back, Fial," she said, quickly making her way over to the man. She gave her usual greeting, though it seemed to catch his attention more than it had others.

"My, my, what a cute kitty-kat. Are you new here?" he said, and Riiko noticed his slight accent. She also quickly noticed how handsome the man was, with his shaggy but well groomed hair and sea green eyes. Her tail twitched, giving a slight jingle as she answered him.

"Ah, yes sir," she said, blushing a bit when he took her pen and paper, writing his order down on it.

"Well, I am a regular here... but I think I will have to come in more often." He flashed a smile, and Riiko was left speechless, except for a little 'eep' that escaped her lips. She turned quickly, going to place his order. Teresa grinned, telling her his name was Eros, and that he usually came in once a week. She also pointed out that he had been watching Riiko this whole time, which made the poor neko want to hide behind her tray.

But Riiko mustered her courage to go back, giving the man his drink, and then returning to Fial with the food he had ordered. "I had been w-wanting to order that. S-so let me know how it tastes," she said, pointing to his food, though it was obvious she was still flustered.

Fial's attention was captured by the man who had taken an interest in Riiko. He didn't know why, but he felt a heavy, angry feeling in his chest. When Riiko came back, he nodded, and said in a very girly voice, "Of course I will! What time do you get off work, Riiko? Let's go somewhere and do something." You could practically see the hearts with how girly he was speaking, and he reached up to tug her down and place a kiss on her cheek. Fial sent a rather possessive look towards the man, then wiped it away in time to let go of Riiko and smile.

He just started eating, behaving completely normal after that.

Riiko was not only caught off guard by his 'more than usual' girly ways, but also by the kiss he had placed on her cheek. She raised her hand to the spot, and blinked a few times. "Ah, alright. I think I just have another hour..." her voice drifted off as she turned to walk back behind the counter, still confused by what had just happened. Her friends just giggled, noticing the jealousy that she didn't. She took the brown haired man his food, and he asked her a question.

"You know that girl?" he asked, pointing to Fial. Riiko nodded her head, replying, "Yes. And he's not a girl." The man just looked at her with a 'yeah right' look. Riiko left him, returning to the girls.

"Why don't you go ahead and take off whenever you are done with those two?" Teresa said, smiling to Riiko.

"What? Are you sure?" Riiko asked, surprised that it was suggested. She wondered if she was doing a bad job.

"Of course! You've worked hard today, and did such a good job. I don't want to wear you out before I have to," Teresa laughed, rubbing the spot on Riiko's head just between her eyes.

"You know what, I've never worked with a neko before," said one girl, who reached out and rubbed one of Riiko's ears in curiousity. Another girl did the same. Riiko was suprised by them, but enjoyed the feeling. They all started giggling. She had never met people who were so curious about her before.

The girls talked for some time, before Riiko made her way over to Eros, picking up his empty plate. "Thank you, Miss Riiko," he said, placing some money in her hand, as well as a light kiss. She watched him go, before looking at the large tip he had given her. Another 'eep' escaped and she hurried to put her things away. She made her way to Fial, and told him about the tip, and how they were letting her off work early.

Fial sent another glare to Eros at the kiss. How dare he! When Riiko came back he just smiled and stood up. "That's great. I think I'll be coming here a lot more often, it's nice. I won't be eating every time though, I just want to sit around and be your moral support! Maybe I can do some drawings of you in your cute outfit."

He took her hand. "Come on then, let's go. What do you want to do? We'll do anything." He didn't like Eros touching her. It made something inside of him burn.

Riiko thought for a moment, recalling something that Teresa had said inspired some of her costumes. "Is there an amusement park nearby? With animals, and rides, and booths? I've never been to one, and they sound really fun!" And she could pay for things! For the first time in a long time, she had money, and she wanted to spend it on Fial to pay him back for all that he had done for her.

She waved to the girls as she left, and they giggled a bit, mostly because of the look Fial had been giving Eros. It was an odd sight for them, but they found it entertaining.

Fial was thrilled! An amusement park sounded wonderful! "Okay! Let's go!" He dragged her along by the hand, knowing just where they should go. He was happy. An amusement park sounded like so much fun! He looked at Riiko a couple times, observing her. Thinking. That Eros man did not make him happy in the least, and he wondered if Eros was just the tip of the iceberg when Riiko looked so adorable.

Riiko giggled as she was pulled along, saying, "Slow down, Fial." His pace was fast, though she was quite able to keep up with him. Today was turning out to be a really nice day, so far. She had had a good day at work, and now she got to visit the amusement park with Fial. He was always fun to hang out with, and she felt being at an amusement park would be no different.

Fial giggled softly. "I don't want to! I'm so excited!" He would slow down a little though, so she could keep up easier. They were soon at the park, and once they payed admission, he looked around. "Wow...where should we go? I just can't decide, there's so many! What should we ride first?" He smiled brightly at her.
"This is going to be great, Riiko!"

Riiko looked around, trying to spot something that looked interesting. She was surprised to see so many things, and so many people. It was crowded and noisy, but that only added to her excitement.

"Oh, how about that!" she said, her finger pointing to a large building with the words 'Maze of Mirrors' above the entrance. But she turned her attention to a carousel. "Or that!" The moving horses, bears, and carriages looked like so much fun. There were just so many things, she didn't know what she wanted to do first.

Fial decided to go with the order that they had been pointed out! He dragged her over to the Maze of Mirrors and went into the building with her, squeaking as soon as he found himself lost in mirrors! "Riiko, you better hold tightly to my hand or else we'll get separated! There's so many of us!" He giggled and walked around carefully, occasionally bumping into a few mirrors. It was so hard to walk!

After a time in the maze however, Fial's hand gripped Riiko's a little tighter. He was no longer seeing himself when he walked with Riiko. He saw his sister. He saw her smile and could hear her giggle as they disappeared into the next mirror. Riiko might notice something was wrong. He had gone unnaturally quiet, desperately trying to find a way out of the maze/.

Riiko did as he told, holding his hand tightly as they walked through it. It was odd, seeing so many of herself. She looked far different that she remembered, and none of the nekos she knew dressed this way. Of course, she wouldn't be in her waitress outfit all the time. As Fial slowed, and became quiet, Riiko found herself touching the mirrors, becoming worried that they would never find there way out. It became very uncomfortable for her.

"Fial... Where is the exit?" she asked quietly, but he hadn't seemed to have heard her. She did feel that something was wrong as he tightened his grip on her hand. "Fial, is something wrong?" she asked, gently grabbing the back of his pink shirt.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus