Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Reis (played anonymously)

Reis snickered - it was quite strange, as no sound came forth from his mouth. Then, he gave them both a sarcastic smile, a mocking bow, and turned around, walking away. When he reached the edge of the roof, he'd jump down and merrily resume his way. That exchange had proven itself way too annoying to be worth a conversation with the woman, Zasha.
He smirked as he watched Reis doing his mocking bow and such and turned to looked at Zasha And Ilo.

"The bow perhaps shouldn't be so mocking to one of who's past he knows not..."

His focus then directed to Ilo.

"Your a woman...I don't treat women and abrasively as I did that goof...And as such I won't ask you to leave...I will ask that you don't try anything stupid...I can see the look in your eye...your here for more than just casual conversation...you try anything, as much as I hate to say something like this to a woman, you will have to get through me first..."

His gaze then switched back to Zasha as he motioned with his hand towards the edge of the roof.

"Come have a seat...and so I feel a bit safer I'll ask you give me your weapon please."

His gaze then flicked back to Ilo.

"And that goes for you too. Any detachable weapons please. I know the gauntlet may not be but any others."
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

Zasha swallowed hard. She nodded, handing over her firearm and sitting where Kyle had indicated. She eyed Ilo warily, crossing her legs as she got comfortable. Her eyes closed then as she faced forward, trying to calm her nerves. Trying to stop her hands from shaking.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Ilo scoffed. She would put up with this ridiculousness, but not without being herself about it. "The gauntlet itself is not the weapon and I am surely not finding out if my arm detaches, thanks." She jut one hip out as she went about removing small knives off her person. She chucked each one at Kyle's feet so the sharp tips landed in the ground.

"That's all you're getting," she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest.
He watched each knife and smiled a bit.

"And I hope that's all you got."

He then quietly took Zasha's firearm and put it in the waistband of his pants then picked up each of the knives silently.

"Now then. Neither of you speak unless I address you. First likes take care of a minor thing."

His eyes lit up a bit as he turned his gaze to Ilo once more then to Zasha.

"I used to be a mercenary and a bounty hunter so I know signs to look for when one is in persuit of their meal ticket. What's the price?"

He glanced at Ilo as he asked the question and his gaze grew serious but showed no intent to try and scoop her bounty for himself but was genuinely curious and serious on the subject as it's one he didn't take lightly.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"I have no price yet. I was quite hoping to negotiate. That is until you decided to abscond with my merchandise." She frowned and her eyes shone brighter. Kyle was getting on her nerves now; he took a lot more time to talk than to act and she just wanted to be done with the woman. She thought of just letting it go... But that thought was brief and unheeded.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus