Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Aggravated with the whole affair, Ilo stomped her foot through one of the already broken tables. Scowling, her eyes releasing plumes of energy, she turned to look at the others, mostly Fial who was already looking in her direction.

"I'm following her." With that, she turned and left out the door Zasha had fled through.
He smirked lightly as he walked by the bar hearing the screaming and commotion inside as his hands were shoved in his pocket.

"Another night another fight. I wonder of they started placing bets on em with all the fights that happen in here."

He then closed his eyes as he continued walking. After a moment he opened them again in time to see Zasha disappear down an alley way and lightly jogged a bit to it's end and looked down it.

"Well if it isn't the dog who got the cat. Which cat did you get this time?"

He then chuckled lightly as he turned his body to face her and folded his arms over his chest.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that anyways."

(Well well. Lookit what RP I found. Heh.)
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

Zasha had been searching for a ladder leading up to the rooftop when Kyle spoke. She turned sharply when she heard his voice. Her gun was pointed at the ground for now, held loosely in her right hand. Her eyes narrowed.

"I'm listening."
He walked up to her and held out his hand to her.

"You can listen when we're some place where we can be distracted. Like the rooftops. Are you willing to trust me enough to just at least get us on the roofs?"

She flinched away slightly when he approached, but stayed put when she realized he wasn't rushing at her. She nervously took his hand.

"I'll trust you."

Ilo had run straight after Zasha. Though she hadn't seen where the woman had gone, there wasn't too many choices when she'd left the bar. She checked every alley as she ran by, slowing down long enough to scan the area for a heat signature. She continued on until she was almost to the area Kyle and Zasha stood in; she rounded the corner hastily. Her coat tails strayed out behind her like a banner and she came to a halt.

It was hard for her to conceal herself, what with the plume of light her eyes gave off in the dark and the magenta edge to her left arm. She scanned the area in the dark, breathing heavily from her sprint.

((Did she get there before they left? :O ))
(Barely. Heh.)

He glanced back over his shoulder as he heard footsteps and seen Ilo standing there as he smirked lightly.

"Relax. I got the situation under control."

He then glanced back up to the roof tops then back to Zasha.

"Hold on tight."

He then pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her before lifting her a bit off of the ground and running directly at the wall. As he neared it, he jumped up a little bit and started kicking his way from wall to wall heading up to the roof top using his free hand to grab ahold of pipes and windowsills when he could.
Reis (played anonymously)

He had chased his target well, but soon it would get crowded. Too crowded. Well, as I stated before, undeath had given Reis a physical prowess most could only dream of.

But he wasn't expecting someone else to climb onto the same rooftop he was using to watch. And someone who was capturing Zasha, someone who wished to imprison the woman he needed free, so he could ask her his questions?

Without a movement, without even a visible reaction, he stood before the man. The kidnapper of sorts.

"Oh! I don't think so!" The woman concentrated her energy to her feet where the magenta coating now shimmered. She stepped onto the wall and checked her weight against it; it held. Using her mana as a sort of adhesive, she walked up the wall with little difficulty until she was on the roof with seemingly everyone else. The only visible part of her now were her eyes, glowing in the dark as she released the mana held on her person.

"What's going on up here?"
He stared at Reis quietly for a moment then towards Ilo as she arrived on the roof as well.

"Good question... I just wanted to have a private chit chat with my good friend here in private. Looks like someone decided otherwise. Or at least decided to make my wish hard to achieve."

He then looked back to Reis.

"You...I haven't met yet. Care to be hospitable enough to be polite and exchange formal introductions?"

Zasha gasped as she was lifted and closed her eyes on the way up. Once they were on the roof, she stood apart from Kyle, looking back to see if the other woman would follow. Her eyes widened as she saw Ilo walking up the wall.

"What on earth.." she quitely breathed to herself. She looked around, gaze falling on Reis, as Kyle spoke. Her grip on the gun tightened somewhat.

He completely ignored Kyle's words, and instead pointed at Zasha - even though his eyes were still locked on the man, expressing nothing but lack of interest. What he wanted was that they left Zasha alone. And what he saw was a man and a woman seemingly after her.

What was Reis doing? Perhaps trying to create an opening so Zasha could escape Kyle and Ilo. Perhaps trying to dissuade them from chasing her.

What did he expect to gain from that, though?
He glanced back at her and noticed her grip on the gun tighten a bit before he looked back at Reis.

"Nope. Don't think I can comply with that wish. She doesn't seem to like you. Somehow I get this feeling she wouldn't have let you carry her up her. See strong and silent...I just want to have a casual conversation with her here on this roof. It's got a lovely view this time of night. So how bout this. You want to question her about something you wait your turn. First come first serve and what not. Sound ok to you?"

Ilo was silent through this whole exchange. She had met Reis briefly and she had no gauge on him yet. Kyle she knew might be a worthy adversary if the two were to fight over rights to holding Zasha. She decided to stay silent and see what might happen.

He tilted his head just the slightest bit; the vampire was not used to people denying him what he wished. Slowly, he put is hand in his pocket, reaching for a small coin - one that he presented to Kyle. He smirked a little, as if daring the man to take the risk.

Would Kyle be brave enough to risk flipping a coin to decide which one of the two would question the woman?

((LE BUMP!))
(OOC: for knowledge sake i'm waiting for Zasha to post.)

Zasha listened as they talked. She wasn't quite comfortable being haggled over, but it was better than being attacked. Speaking of, she was beginning to develop an itchy trigger finger. Her hands shook, but only slightly.

"Look, I'd be happy to speak to both of you." She gestured to Kyle, looking at Reis, "He got to me first, though, so.."
He glanced silently at the coin then to Zasha as she spoke then back to Reis and chuckled softly.

"Sounds like the coin ain't needed. It's 2 against one. Majority rules. At least she said she'll talk to you. Just not right this very second."

He then looked to the coin once more.

"Although we could still flip the coin to find out who stays on this roof and who relocates."

Ilo was not particularly pleased that she was left out of the dealings, but she wanted to take this woman in for a bounty. Neither the mysterious guy, nor her short lived flame would agree to that. Not to mention the woman in question was entirely against going, without any surprise. She rested her weight on her heels, arms crossed in front of her. She would wait out this game to see who won the prize.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus