Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

He looked about at all that was gathered and blinked lightly.

"Am I the only one here who's remotely normal? We got a human shark, a gender confused elf, a sane psycho-esque person some interdimensional being...then me. What the crap?"

He then shrugged as he took off building up speed and skid across in front of raid.

"Here's our start and finish line...let's do this."

(Well I was thinking RP the race, keep it neck and neck then do a dice roll to see who gets the last second pull away for the win. And since this is my Air Gear version of Kyle, he will be using AT's in comparison to regular roller blades.)
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Ilo took in the scene laid out before her. She could feel so much animosity in the air that she wasn't sure if she was safer here as opposed to the world in which she had just made her exit. It didn't matter, these people seemed wrapped up in their own goings on. She had to get back to her client soon... but there was time for a quick detour if something struck her interest. She watched the men on blades square off with intrigue, leaning on her elbows over the bridge's side.
Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid frowned, "I'm not a shark. I find that hurtful you call me such a think just because my teeth are sharp." He replied

He then chuckled a bit, "And sounds good. Let's do this." The young man smiled a bit, "Go."
He took off first, knowing Kyle would have the advantage with the fancy blades he wore in comparison to Raid's normal roller-blades.

He sensed something though, and wanted to get this race done and over with...

(Sounds good to me)
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial let out a small whimpering reply to Kyle. "I-I am not gender confused!" He stared in shock as Ilo suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Everything was happening too quickly, everyone was popping up and it was rather intimidating.

The feminine elf just sat where he was, looking around quickly at everyone he could see and just trying to stay unnoticed. He had a bad feeling in his stomach, besides feeling ill from blood. He stayed where he was and watched as the race finally prepared to start.

A smile spread across her lips then, seeing the fretting elf. She stepped on the ledge of the bridge she was previously leaning against and jumped down to their level. She advanced on the elf, her hips swaying back and fourth and the light click of her armored feet signally her approach. She held her metal-covered hand up and when she met the elf she stood akimbo.

"It seems I've stumbled in on some sort of event. Are you onlookers betting?" It was hard to tell her expression midday under her hood, but her smiling was welcoming.
Takeru (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

He was on the other side of the city, having just entered it. He had woken up in a strange place again... great.

The youth gripped his sword by his side, brushing stray strands of hair out of his face. He paused, widening his honey-gold eyes. ...That person is here... isn't he... I can feel it... He then relaxed, smiling to himself as he began walking.

He took in the scenery around him as he did so, playing with the rusted iron key around his neck as usual. Takeru, or TK as he preferred to be called, was eager to explore the new area. And perhaps find his 'friend'... Raid.
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

(Back from school and caught up..hahaa!)

Zasha froze at the hinting words, but chose to stay calm. She walked over to the bench Fial had gone to and stood next to him. She could care less about the race that was about to take place. She had to focus on not going crazy in the middle of all these people. This proved harder than she anticipated; so many living bodies around her, so many lives that she could end..of course, if they fought back, she'd probably be no match. She hadn't been in the serial killing business that long, but she was pretty sure unarmed people were easier to kill.

The woman hadn't even noticed new people showing up right and left. When Ilo approached them, it was the first she saw of her. "No...I don't bet."

Ilo's smile faltered. She was hoping she could win some coin from this world for her collection. These people seemed boring and they were not holding her interest as much as she wanted them to. Frowning, she popped her hip out and looked back to the racing men. "So what are you doing here, then?"

Committing mass murder..avoiding law enforcers..continually moving from place to place.. Unless it was here, specifically this spot, in which case she really had no idea. She really didn't know either way. What was a dead woman to do when brought back to life?

"I'm..not really sure," she said truthfully.

Fial shook his head daintily. "No, we aren't betting..." He blushed a little shyly. "We're sitting here because I don't feel well. I'm sorry." He squirmed uncomfortably. He didn't like feeling like a burden. At least the race had begun so he could be distracted.

The woman frowned deeper and huffed. "Well you women are surely a boring lot! Where is the excitement in this place!" She turned, crossing her arms over her chest and pouted. The men were nowhere in sight anymore.

Oh. That kind of "what are you doing here." But Zasha supposed she was pretty boring...other than that homicidal maniac streak, of course. A small part of her wanted to point out that body she had left in the alleyway to the newcomer, but she fidgeted with her hair and kept quiet.

Her eyes wandered longingly first over Fial then Ilo. She gulped, sweat forming on her forehead. Her hand inched toward one of the gun holsters (that I forgot to mention) that were wrapped tightly to both her thighs. She stopped halfway, however, squeezing her eyes shut. No.

Fial whimpered. "I'm not a woman!" he squeaked, in a manner that would make anyone call him a liar. He shifted uncomfortably on the seat now. He was always mistaken for a woman! It's not like he tried to be one, it was just how he was. "I'm a man." He pouted as he spoke and tried to emphasize the truth of his words.

Her eyes followed Zasha's hand movement with curiosity. She wasn't concerned; she had no need to be yet. Then Fial spoke out. Her smile returned with every word he blurted. "Oh, my mistake, handsome." She strode over to him with the kind of cocky air she was used to and leaned down to his face. In this close proximity, Fial could see her features: She had long alluring eyelashes which hung over her purple eyes, her nose was small and her lips plump and welcoming. However, across her face was scarring, like an acid burn in much the same shape as a raccoon's markings. She was smiling with both her lips and her eyes, dark brown hair sliding over her shoulder.

"If you're a man, and so proud to be one," She said in her bedroom voice. "Then prove it."

Zasha's eyes traveled slowly to Fial again, her expression saying something like "what the hell are you talking about and how is this relevant." She then remembered what was going on. Oh. Well, that cleared that up. Her expression corrected itself and she took a breath. She continued to look curiously at Fial, waiting to see what he would do about the woman in front of him.

Fial whimpered as the girl came so close, practically assaulting him with her eyes. "N-n-n-no thank you.." He whispered. He leaned back as far as he could get from the woman. "I-I can...er, take...take off my shirt? B-b-but not here, there's so many people!" He tried to shrink down into his shirt, hoping to hide away from the person. She scared him.
Fenris (played by kuroi_neko)

Fenris glanced over his shoulder to the person who had spoken to him. 'What a repulsive creature,' he thought, giving a slight smirk. He didn't mind though, it only made him look better standing near someone like that.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I try to stay away from more than one bad habit," Fenris said, giving a sort of shrug. He turned his eyes back to the group by the bench, quite curious to why they were gathering there. Another person had joined them, and she looked interesting as well. That thought looped him to his original intention. He looked to the man in the alley once more.

"Did you see the pretty orange-haired girl come by here? She looks delicious, no? I'm sorry, but I must leave to find her..." He gave a sort of half bow, before starting toward where she had disappeared. But he didn't get two steps in before he heard a scream. The young woman he had been watching stumbled out of the alley across the way, and he heard her shout, "A-A body..." She covered her face for a moment, as if trying to forget what she had seen. "A dead body!"

Fenris gave a sort of sigh. "I guess I'll have to wait now... Too much attention." He took a step back, slipping into the shadows with the other man.
He stood there silently his hands in his pockets as raid took off as he simply rocked back and forth as he hadn't left the starting line yet. He glance in the group and smirked lightly his eyes locking on Zasha.

"I hope no more bad dogs show up cause I know at least one really big dog that's real close..."

He then knelt over a bit and rocketed off the line quickly disappearing after raid.

"Time to do some shark fishing..."
Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid was surprised that Kyle didn't follow him immediately, but in another way... wasn't at all surprised.

Once he saw the other fast approaching he laughed, enjoying the race a bit. "You're good!" He called out to Kyle, speeding up. ...Playing this sherade is oh so enjoyable... He thought. Being playful and feigning the innocent games was amazing fun to him.

He decided to play it up a bit, speeding up to jump over a pylon... only to trip in a pothole.
"DAMMIT."
He smirked a bit as he seen Raid fall and picked up a bit more speed. Just before he would straight run over Raid he leapt off to the side and began rolling along the wall for a moment before catapulting off of it and doing a cartwheel in mid air clearing Raid, the pylon and the pothole that took Raid out. He then speed off disappearing around the corner that led to the thickest part of the construction area.

"Now is where it gets fun..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus