Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Burke Wilts (played by SeraphicStar)

Burke muttered something about pretty boys, liquor and tobacco r lack thereof, but stopped once his new dearest of friends said something about an orange-haired girl. He would kind of squirm at the word 'pretty'. He took his faithful (and rusty) butterfly knife from his pocket and started playing with it between his long, thick and clawed fingers.

"So you wanna hog that one all to yourself, I reckon? Fine, we can work with that. But... try not to touch any of the others, hmm? I feel like a kid in a candy store, and I I've been known to stab the clerk in these situations." The wimpy girl who kept saying she was a man was especially tempting. Maybe she'd want to come and play? Oh yes, his hearing was keen, he could figure out what they were saying. Heightened senses - being a freak ain't so bad!

He raised an eyebrow when he heard someone scream about a dead body. His already sadistic grin became more twisted, if that was even possible. "Oh yeah, act like these shadows are all yours." He said sarcastically. He had taken out something else from his pocket, as was contentedly poking it with his knife.
Fenris (played by kuroi_neko)

"Oh, I don't mean to intrude at all. I didn't know you claim this lack of light as your own," Fenris said back to the misshapen man, throwing in just as much sarcasm. "And don't worry, I'm not interested in the other ones... yet. If you take too long, I might have to hurry things up for you. But that's if you do take too long. I like to keep things at a steady pace." He dusted off his jacket, almost as if just being in the shadows with the other man was getting him dirty.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Ilo's expression turned sour again. "I don't want to see your pathetic tits." She straightened up and threw one hip out to the side, scowling. "Really, how boring can you---" She was cut off by the scream about a body. Her head snapped in the direction of the cry and her lips split into a smile once more. She took long stride toward the terrified girl, walked right past her and right up to the body.

She pushed it with her foot and chuckled. "Yep, it's dead." She then proceeded to crouch over the corpse and sift through it's pockets for shiny and otherwise sellable things, all the while humming to herself. When she was done she stood, counted her cache and walked away with a renewed sway in her hip.
Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid just took Kyle's actions in stride, getting up a bit awkwardly realizing he twisted his ankle during his 'act'. He would have been bitter about it if it would have been completely useless... however it could always help with the pity card later to lower his victims defenses.

He slowly regained himself, following Kyle, mainly putting his weight on his undamaged leg. ...Though I need to make a mental note to keep this one as a target... he's so interesting, I will have a lot of fun with him. He thought smiling a bit.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial dry-heaved as he heard about a body. Hands clamped over his mouth and he whimpered. "A b-b-b-body?!" He leaned back and put one hand over his forehead. "I feel faint..." No, he wasn't acting. He was being serious.

"S-sh-shouldn't someone call the authorities?..." He groaned. He didn't have any stomach for such things. A dead body?! It was just horrid!

As She was returning to the women on the bench, and she was sure they were both women, she could hear the blond one retching. She sat next to Fial this time, going through her spoils and nonchalantly dismissed his pleas.

"Why bother? They're going to find it eventually and I'd rather sit here and enjoy my winnings without becoming a suspicious person in the report." She was currently going through the body's wallet and removing the money and anything else she thought she might be able to sell. She slipped everything into her bag of infinite holding and tossed the wallet out in a nearby trash. "You really need to loosen up, lady."
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

Erasai could only watch in amazement as a woman came to the body, moved it with her foot, and then looted it like that was the only thing that mattered. She waited a moment, hesitant about what to do, before running over to the group.

"Is that all you can do?" she asked the theiving woman. "Can't you at least -- Does anyone have a cell phone?" She looked to the blonde elf on the bench. "At least she is behaving properly. What is wrong with you two?" The 'you two' was directed to the theif and the undiscovered murderer.

Back in the shadows, nearby, Fenris gave a loud sigh. "More waiting. I was hoping she would run off into a dark alley to cry. I guess I'll wait until tonight. Have a good day --" he realized he didn't know the other man's name. "-- creature." He turned on his heel, his coat swishing around him, and he headed down farther into the alley.

Ilo was actually taken aback by the woman's outrage. Before she answered her indignant question, the pirate turned to Fial and Zasha and asked, "What's a cell phone?" She blinked in confusion and shrugged it off when no one answered her. She looked back to Erasai. She was leaning back on the bench, her legs crossed, foot bouncing, otherwise totally relaxed.

"People are killed. There is no use in being upset about it. You crying and freaking out isn't going to bring the poor bastard back to life."

Fial pouted. "I am not a lady!!" He was rather indignant at being called one even after he'd assured them he was in fact a male. "And it is very rude to do that! But...but I suppose the person doesn't have use of it anymore. Still, it's rude! Show respect to the dead."

He shivered. "If something bad happens to you because of that, I want no part of it!" He looked to Erasai and shook his head. "I'm afraid not."

Unperturbed by everyone's negative words she looked innocently to Fial and Erasai. "Would they be respectful of my corpse? Probably not if whoever found it was hard up." She was growing bored of this morally-charged conversation, but she couldn't leave this plane just yet. She needed time for her arm to regenerate it's mana. "Besides, coming from you miss sick to my stomach over something I haven't seen, I'm not worried. You've obviously never had to fight for your life."
Burke Wilts (played by SeraphicStar)

Burke snickered, and his snicker sounded just like his laugh: a gurgle almost. "Have fun. And... don't hurry things up for me like ye said. I like to take my time, take it easy, before I start playing rough." Another snicker. "Look around in the shadows for me when the night comes if yer up for another interesting chat. I'm always closer than ye think. And yes... creature is correct."

When Fenris left, he tossed the dead rat, the same dead rat he had been playing with during their conversation, aside, before turning to it and speaking, as if it could listen. "So the pretty boy's too prudent to hunt during the day, heh? Ol' Burke isn't. And ol' Burke is dyin' to make some new friends."

He didn't move from where he was - from there, all he had to do was lean slightly to the left to be able to see the congregation. How lovely. Game on.

Erasai had momentarily been embarrassed for calling Fial a woman, but reverted back to her previous mindset when Ilo spoke. "Don't talk to him like that. Just because you don't mind defiling a corpse, showing it no respect, and then wanting to just let the murderer walk around to do the deed again... doesn't mean we all want that. And who cares if someone hasn't seen a fight. Innocence is a rare thing in this world, something you surely lack." She wasn't so much upset about the corpse anymore, more than she was about the woman before her.

The fact was, she had seen dead bodies before... more than she would have liked. She had also caused death, something she never intended on doing again. But seeing that body brought back those memories. And the words Ilo spoke, 'People are killed. There is no use in being upset about it', she had heard similar words so many times before.

Fial glared at Ilo, which honestly wasn't all that threatening. "I have too! Don't say things about me when you don't know me." He pouted, though it didn't last long. His expression changed into one of awe, admiration and thankfulness as Erasai stood up for him. She was such a saint!

"I still think someone should alert the authorities!"

The pirate shrugged, she was used to being confronted this way and the truth was that it didn't matter to her. Bleeding hearts could be found in every world and she surely ran across enough of them in her time. "Be innocent if you like, lady; but living is just going to be a lot tougher for you. Me? I learned at a young age that if you don't stick up for yourself, rarely anyone else will. Call me callous, call me heart-less; it makes no difference to me."

As if to show her nonshalance, she had removed her leather glove and was picking her nails with her gaunlets. "Why aren't you bothering our zombie friend over here? That girl has barely responded to any of this nonsense." Her eyes slid to Zasha as she spoke. "From what I can tell she is the most armed out of all of us."

"I'm more than willing to stick up for those that need it, so they don't have to put up with people like you, and I can hold my own quite well while doing so," she scoffed, then looked to the other girl who, indeed, hadn't said much this entire time. She was quite curious as to why, now, but she shook her head and looked to the elf. "I don't know why you are over here, but I hardly think you fit into this group. I wouldn't bother with them any longer if I were you."

She backed away from them, and said, "I'm finding a phone to call this in. No matter if anyone else finds the need to or not." She turned quickly, her long orange hair twisting around her as she started down the sidewalk, away from them.
He quickly propelled himself up some nearby scaffolding and clung on to a bar for a moment as Raid passed below. He then flung himself off of it and landed gently and took off again slowing up beside raid.

"Potholes are killer ain't they? Say did you hear some screaming a minute ago?"

He tuen flung himself into the air and grabbed ahold of the pole to a traffic light and began spinning about on it befor launching himself skywards landing directly beside Raid again.

Fial had to admit that Erasai was right. He stood up and smoothed out his shirt. He was still feeling a bit queasy from the whole 'bleeding dead body' thing. "Yes, yes, you're right of course. So I'll take my leave." He started to walk down the street again, watching as the girl went to call in the accident. He would rather get away before they pulled the dead body out of the alley anyways. Yuck!

Ilo saluted her backside mockingly, "Good riddance, pest." She sighed heavily and slipped her glove back on. Turned to Fial she cocked a brow, "You like people like that standing up for you?" She then leaned further forward to take in Zasha. She just looked however, as she seemed unresponsive. Then the pirate flopped backwards, chewing her lower lip.

"This is so boring."
Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid watched as Kyle did his fancy tricks.
"Potholes are stupid. But this is a construction site. Had fair warning."
He smiled a little.

He watched as Kyle did another one of his tricks, landing beside him again.
"Yeah. I did hear something. Maybe we should head back. I dunno if I can finish like this anyways."
He nodded lightly as he leapt up and grabbed ahold of another light pole and begun spinning around on it, turning himself around as he did so.

"Agreed. Let's go."

He then launched himself into the sky from the pole and grinded along the rail of some scaffolding kicking off sparks as he did so. As he neared the end he leapt clean across the street and began riding along the wall angling himself towards the street as he did so causing him to gain even more speed and rocketed down the street as a mere blur as he hit street level again. He also lowered his body as he did so minimizing wind resistence.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus