Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

He chuckled a bit as he began walking down the street.

"So long as you didn't talk out the soul that is here speaking to you. That would be very bad."

He then chuckled softly as he stopped at the entrance of an alley way.

"Do you have any sort of fear of heights. Cause I live upon this roof here."
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"I do believe I fell out of the sky to get here. Lead on." She followed him to the roof, however he got there and spent the night.

((Stopping posting here, sorry we spammed so much ^_^;;; ))
(Yeah. We got a little post crazy. Sorry. Normal vampires can come out now too since it's clearly night time now. Heh.)
Reis (played anonymously)

((YAY.))

The vampire left his new home as soon as he saw the sun set. Finally! He wandered through the streets alone. Three things he hungered for: entertainment, socializing and nourishment. In a bar he would seek all three.

Hide your daughters, Lord Reis is in the house. Seriously, hide them.
Fenris (played by kuroi_neko)

His crimson eyes scanned the street before him. He wasn't looking for anything in particular at the moment, more than he was just waiting. He had been waiting all day in front of a set of apartments; the apartments that the orange haired girl presumably lived in. She had entered them not long ago and he now just waited for the lights to turn off. Even if the door was locked, he had his ways of getting in.

But something unexpected happened for him. Her apartment door opened and the girl made her way out. This would be easier than he thought. But he was somewhat curious as to why she was leaving. He would stay in the shadows for now.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial wanted to go out! After the harrowing events of the day, the elf wanted to be able to just relax and enjoy himself. He sauntered along the dimly lit streets, dressed rather nicely. He had his typical black dress pants that fit very well on him, and a nice maroon dress shirt with a shiny black tie. His hair was pulled back in the usual low ponytail, and he wore...earrings. Yes, earrings. Earrings and black bangle bracelets that jingled a little when he walked. His earrings were black studs with a silver tiny silver cross dangling from each.

Oh Fial. You're really one of a kind, aren't you?
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

The humanoid with demonstrably impeccable taste in headwear paused to cast a suspicious glance at the sky. The sun had set suddenly. A little too suddenly. Moments later, she heard the creaking of door hinges, and the distinct clomping of shoed feet on cobbled paths. She cursed under her breath and quickened her pace. The tower loomed ever larger.

...but be careful. Our divination can't penetrate that tower. There's no telling what you might be walking in to.

Eh, I always assume everything is a trap. Anyway, how bad could it be?

Well, the people who live there refer to it as the Tower of Nightmares.

Outstanding!

Some time that night, once she had gotten what she came for, Ilo left the roof top abode. She had decided to shove her armor away in her pouch, at least for the most part. Her right arm was free of its adornments, but the left still have full cover, save the spiked paldron. Being free of the heavy armor she was able to climb her way down the building to reach the ground. She landed with less noise than usual and fluffed her hair for a night on the town. She made her way back to the bar.

Whoever had just came in didn't quite get Reis's attention. He was too busy thinking about that person in odd clothing he had crossed paths upon early on. He -or she- had a pretty spiffy hat, but he wasn't thinking about that an awful lot. He was just sure he had seen that outfit before. A slayer of his kind?

He reached for his left pocket - his playing cards. He reached for his left one - his communication cards. He had not been robbed. Good. Stealing Lord Reis's decks means death, he thought, before he resumed looking around. And then he saw Ilo, or rather, acknowledge her presence for the first time.

In the meanwhile...

Dimly lit streets? Those were the freak's favorite kind of street! The sneaky beast had just happened to spot that pretty girl from before, and he decided he would stalk her for a little while. Give a little chase before the hunt, you know? And creep the prey some. He happened to have an empty bottle at hand - and a breath smelling like whiskey - so the first thing he did was to break it against the wall. That'd let the girl know she wasn't alone.

The girl wasn't really a girl, but Burke didn't know that.
He silently stood on the edge of the roof with his arms folded over his chest for a moment before disappearing back inside and coming back out with an all black outfit on, hood drawn up as he glanced towards the 'Tower of Nightmares'. Just looking at the place gave him the creeps. He then took off dashing across the roof tops performing stylistic acrobatics when necessary to clear gaps so going for what most would call a suicide dive to the streets below. At the last moment he flipped about and landed gently and without sound on the road, crouched down a bit with one hand on the ground as he looked about. The only thing possibly capable of giving away where, and what he was and what he had just done being the 'shockwave' of wind that he was the epicenter of that shot out as he landed.

"Night time...fun time..."

He then smirked a bit as he stood and started walking, a tell tale clank echoing around him on the streets as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

Ilo seated herself merrily at the bar, her mood in the clouds. She crossed her legs, pretending to be a classy lady and ordered four shots, all of different stinging liquors. She aimed to take her mood even higher that night. Amusing herself with a handful of bar peanuts as her drinks were poured, she looked around the room and her eyes landed on the man playing with a deck of cards. In the dim lit bar room her eyes gave off a tinge of light and it was not hard to figure out what they were observing.
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

Erasai was heading toward the store. She had run out of ingredients for a pastry she was making and reluctantly had decided to get more. She wasn't too fond of walking alone at night, but she didn't mind it if it was quick. But someone caught her attention as she continued down the sidewalk. A blonde dressed nicely, making their way down the side walk as well. It took her a moment, but Erasai slowly realized who it may have been.

"Fial?" she called out, wondering why the elf was wondering the streets at night. She didn't think him the type to do so.

Fial froze and clamped his hands over his mouth. He looked around. What was that? That shattering noise. "Hello?" Had someone broken a window or something? His ears flicked about, and he jumped when Erasai called his name, squeaking a little.

"O-oh, hello Erasai... Did you just hear something break?" He whimpered slightly. Now that he was thinking about it, maybe he should hurry on to his destination. He shook his head a little. "N-no, I'm probably just imagining things. How are you?"
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

Zasha had indeed been out of it. After realizing everyone had abandoned her, she had made her way to a different alley. She had to be alone, had to be away from people, and had to be away from that body she had left. The need to kill was so strong now. She curled up against a wall and stayed there until nightfall.

As the sun set, Zasha woke from dozing. She slowly got up and brushed herself off. Sleeping in alleys wasn't something she particularly wanted to do, but it was probably the safest thing to do. For the living, that is. She emerged from the alleyway onto a street near a pub. Trying to be sane enough to walk down a street and into a pub was definitely a challenge for her. She was no drinking woman, but perhaps she could lure someone out. At least she hoped so as she entered and found a seat for herself.

Erasai looked to him, not quite sure on what to think of his uneasiness. "No, I didn't hear anything. Of course, I wasn't really paying attention." She gave a short laugh, before adding, "I'm well, how about you? Why are you out so late? I didn't peg you for the type to go wandering around at night."
Burke Wilts (played by SeraphicStar)

"Hey, hey, hey. Who gave my lovely permission to deal with the pretty boy's lovely? Oh no, this can't be, this can't be at all!" These words were said out loud. Time to make things easier for both me and him, and separate the two. Shouldn't be too hard, he thought.

How he loved night time. It provided the thing he liked the most. Yes, more than psychologically torturing pretty young ladies.

Camouflage. Screw hiding, he'd get as close as possible. Just let them start walking again...

Fial's ears caught the sound of a voice and it made him shiver, but his attention was turned to Erasai. "O-oh, I'm okay. I just felt like going out. It's relaxing, you know? I like being out and about..." He started walking again with Erasai, glancing around. "I'm probably just a little nervous from earlier. That was scary..."

The bar atmnosphere was dimming quickly. The regulars were slobbering messes as they wanted to be and the new wave of the night was chatty and annoying. Ilo's mood was drowning in it all; as well as the drink. Her cheeks were flushed and she sighed deeply.

Erasai nodded her head to him, agreeing. "I'm just glad you didn't have to see. I'm just heading to the store to pick up some things," she said, her feet hitting the pavement lightly, as if she were trying to be quiet. "At least it is all over with. And we have a quiet night to recover in." But she had to admit, it was still eerie, the feeling that seemed to loom over them. Almost as if they were being watched. She somewhat quickened her pace.

Two women seemed to stand out in the crowd, for the vampire. One had just came in, and looked troubled. Even though he looked at her for a while, Reis didn't give her a second thought, because his attention was soon directed at another woman, one who seemed honestly very bored. The gallant figure stood up.

Prey or entertainment? He himself didn't know. He headed towards the seat next to Ilo's. He sat. He subtly gestured to the bartender to get his attention, then pointed Ilo's unfinished drink, then finally raising two fingers.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus