Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

(I just realized... Raid is SUCH a jerk. Ha ha. Random. But he's not only a sadist killer who relishes in peoples pain... but a jerk. A huge jerk... why do I have so much fun playing him? I have problems. Lols~)

Raid nodded a little bit at Fial's next words, "I suppose so. I don't want to push it." He frowned, "Especially with a murderer around... I'd feel horrible if I wasn't able to protect my new friends..." Protect them from being taken by another predator... they're mine. I won't let no damn amateur take my prey... He thought, looking to Fial at the girlish boy's next words.

"Oh no, I couldn't impose. I'm fine." Raid replied smiling, "I'll probably be great after resting it a bit."
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial was practically ecstatic to hear he was a friend. However, the words were bittersweet with mention of the murderer. "I-I'm sure the authorities will take care of the murderer soon.." He shivered a little and looked around, then back to Raid. "Are you sure? It's not imposing at all, I don't mind."

He smiled at Raid and then hesitantly sat down beside him.

Raidra noticed the others ecstaticness and was pleased. He seems so trusting. He thought while listening to the elven boy's next words. "If they don't I will." He said suddenly, pausing at his words then smiling a bit as the other sat beside him, gently touching the feminine boy's shoulder.

"I'm sure. Thank you for the offer though. It was very kind of you." ...Yes... very kind... Ha ha...

Fial blinked in surprise and looked at Raid when he was touched and he smiled happily. "You're welcome. If you need anything, go ahead and ask! I don't mind helping out a friend." He was smiling so brightly, he was in such a happy little mood.

Fial might even start humming, if he felt like it! He was so very happy and content. "Do you live around here?" Might as well find out more about his new friend!
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

Erasai had been making her way back from a shop, just having called in a report on the body in the alley. She left it anonymous, not wanting to get rounded up in the mess. She had been tempted to leave that horrible woman as a suspect, but she didn't have her name, and she didn't want to start anything if it turned out it wasn't her.

She approched the place where she had met the others, seeing that the sorry excuse for a woman had left, but the elven boy was still there, looking at another male. She went to hurry to his side, when she noticed that the boy seemed to be enjoying himself. That was good at least. She tossed her hair from over her shoulder and went up to them.

"I called it in. So you won't have to worry about it anymore," she said to the blonde. "I'm Erasai, by the way." She held out her hand, realizing that she had not introduced herself before. She glanced at the other male, recognizing him as the one that had jumped.
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

((Changes: Mort's not coming with her, as sauruses aren't useful in urban environments. In addition to her usual gear, she's also carrying a magic crossbow that fires "holy bolts" (literally, bolts made of holy magic, drains her mana instead of using physical ammunition), four vials of holy water, and four magic sunburst grenades. She's replaced her standard adventurer's outfit with one composed almost entirely of leather, buckles, straps, and the color black.))

Other things: her scabbard, and more importantly, her tail, are hidden by her over-sized coat.))

90mtmx.jpgA serious and grimdark figure materialized in to existence in one of Luneria's many alleys. She'd been warped in on the outskirts, a good distance from the busiest streets, but nothing could be done about the loud CRACK as she suddenly displaced a few cubic meters of air. The guild wizards had at least managed to tone down the wholly unnecessary flash of light that usually accompanied the spell. After consulting a parchment, likely a map, and replacing it in her satchel, she began making her way towards the center of the city. She kept her head tilted down slightly, so that the wide brim of her hat kept her face mostly obscured. She wasn't worried about her identity or anything practical. It just felt to her like the proper thing to do when wearing such a kickass hat.

Raid smiled, "I'll make sure to, thank you again."

At the feminine boy's next words, "Sort of. I'm renting a place." He grinned a bit. Raidra glanced up seeing the red haired girl approach. He listened quietly to her words, ...Perhaps she was the one who screamed. He thought, then looked to Fial, "Friend of yours?" He asked politely, looking to Erasai, "I saw you earlier. My name is Raidra. Call me Raid though."

(Nice intro Mross!)
Reis (played anonymously)

(loved that intro. Also, should you do a timeskip eventually, mind making it night? Reis can't have fun if he's locked inside. Stupid regular vampires. :D)
(If noone does before I post again, which will be after llo since she and Kyle are basically alone right now, then I'll take care of it.)

Fial nodded a bit in understanding. "O-oh, I see. Well that's neat." He looked up as the nice girl from earlier came back. "Really? That's great." He sighed in relief, then shook her hand. A dainty grip, as always for Fial. "I'm Fial. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for sticking up for me earlier, it was really nice of you."

((Posting will be slooow. Easter. xD))

(I think a timeskip would be fine if everyone's alright with it. Not much is going on, so timeskipping to night would probably be alright. As for those that don't live in town, Luneria has an open-style inn in the center of town for visitors. They don't need to charge people to stay cause the shops have to many pretty souvenirs they make enough that way. Lol.)
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

((I just want to post a little of whatever happens with Ilo and Kyle having their drinks...))

Ilo sat at their table, her legs crossed, leaning back in her chair. She had ordered something alcoholic, presumably something that stung when imbibed. She was content in this sort of crowded atmosphere, though she was getting a lot of looks for her outlandish garb. She watched Kyle form under her hood, contemplating whether or not she should lower it and reveal her face. Mayhaps when she knew him better.

"So, tell me about yourself." She was a frank woman.
He glanced at her from behind the shadows of his own hood as the tell tale sign of a slight smirk crossed his face. He quietly took a sip of his own drink also of the alcoholic type and swishes it about his mouth a bit before swallowing. He glanced about silently and chuckled softly.

"What do you wish to know? I have nothing to hide. Ask and I shall answer."

His smirk was mirrored with her own lips. She leaned forward, steepling her fingers and resting her chin atop them. Her head cocked to one side as she ran down her list.

"Age, height, weight, occupation, family, hobbies, place of origin and credit report." Her lips parted to show her extremely white teeth in a dazzling grin. "Not particularly in that order."
He just stared at her as she spoke answering as soon as she was finished.

"Twenty-seven, five foot seven, one hundred thirty five to one hundred thirty eight, mercenary and shop owner, one brother, Alex, and two children, Minato and Kushina, still alive. Rest deceased. Fighting training and any kind of competive events of any form. Kazekage home village. Royal family. And I don't mess with credit so unknown."

He then chuckled softly.

"Anything else?"

The set of her mouth was satisfied as she digested the information. She leaned back again. "Two children, hm?" She decided then that the room was getting stuffy. She lifted the edge of her hood and carefully peeled it back. A tumble of dark brown, possibly black hair fell atop her shoulders in soft waves. Her eyes lost the glow which they held in the shadow and the light hit her face. She was what some might call a beauty, what others might call devilish. Her skin was mildly tanned from her presumed life on the sea, except for the burn that ran across her face, much like a raccoon's eye markings.

She continued to gaze at him with her unusual eyes on him. "So does that mean there is a woman in your life?"
Mimicking her he too peeled back his hood pulling his face from the shadows the hid it revealing a cross shaped scar on his right cheek.

"Was. Divorced. Long story. Perhaps I could entertain you with it sometime. Not right now though. It's one of the last things I wish to think of."

He then proper his head up upon his fist as he set his elbow on the table.

"I know you got more questions. It's common sense thatthere always exists at least one question about something. Or perhaps I should start picking at your brain?"

Ilo was enjoying herself. She was a chief at banter and she loved passing it out. Now that the two of them could be looking into each others unshaded faces, she felt there was no tension. She'd seen the man's face and trusted him with her own.

"I have my general base of knowledge down, you may pick away, though I cannot promise it will be as lucrative." She offer a lopsided grin again flashing those teeth.
He chuckled a bit at her comment before waving a finger in front of him.

"I am but a battle hardened warrior away from home and thus the use of bigger words is prone to leading to confusion."

He then chuckled once more as he then rubbed his chin in thought.

"Would he be safe to presume you as a bit of a thrill seeker?"

As he asked he stared directly at what seemed like her eyes but was actually staring at the scar as it was what had provoked the question.

Though she would never in a million years, not even under torture admit it, she was self-conscious of her burn scarring. Why else wear her hood up so often?

"Lucrative is hardly a big word," She chuckled and almost offered a genuine smile. "One can say I am reckless and hard to dissuade from bad ideas, yes. However, there is usually a prize on the other side of the danger."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus