Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid watched him, then proceeded to follow him, keeping on the ground and not showing off in any manner.
Mainly because of his twisted ankle. But he also didn't want to give away his skills of any kind.

He lagged behind a bit because of it, but didn't mind at all. He was however pretty sure the scream had come from someone discovering the body from earlier. When they entered the scene he immediately noticed the new members of the group smirking a bit.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"Finally! Someone more interesting!" Ilo dropped her hands to her sides and stood. "I was left here with this apparent mute while those two goody two shoe women went off to report a murder. Is it not common to find bodies in the street here?" She huffed, landing her hands on her hips, one jut out to the side.

"Are you boys doing anything I might be inclined to inquire about?"

Raid raised a brow as he watched Ilo stand up. He smirked a bit, being careful this time of his lightly cut lip.
"I see. So that's where the scream came from..." Raidra skated past Ilo glancing back into the alley, "...Interesting." He straightened himself, wencing slightly because of his ankle.

Raid then glanced back to Ilo, "We were racing. But due to the scream and me messing up my leg we called it quits."
"So...someone found my 'tore up cat' eh? That's mildly amusing."

He then began skating circles around llo silently for a minute before speaking.

"My my beautiful. Your dressed kinda oddly for this area. What form of interdimensional magic kicked you out of your home?"

He then chuckled lightly.

Finally, some people to banter with. "Oh, I think you misunderstand, sir. No one tells me where to go, I choose that all on my own." She stayed still, her hip jut to one side, gesturing with her hands as Kyle made his loops around her. "Don't be put off by the way I look."

Her eyes glowed just a bit brighter while taking him in.
He nodded lightly as he listened skidding to a halt beside her easily within arms reach.

"I see. So you control the magical source that brought you here. Mynext question is Interdimensional or Time based? As in are you here from another dimension or another period in time? I must say you've already struck my curiosity."

He then rubbed his chin in thought for a moment.

"Yes indeed. Your quite the interesting one. Very much so."

He then rolled over to where his bag was on the side walk and took of his roller blades and replaced them with his normal boots then put back on his trench coat and pulled up it's hood casting his eyes into forboding shadow then looked to both her and Raid.

"How bout drink? My treat. I know a place a few blocks up."

"Time period? I'm not sure, but from the looks of me to you; it's a great possibility. I move through dimensions freely at will, whether or not technology or science is the same in each one makes no difference." She was eying him with matched curiosity, her dark lips never faltering from their grin.

"I don't mind if I do, my good man." She strode over to him and she stood just taller than Kyle, slightly more so due to her heeled grieves. He leather-gloved hand stretched forward in a greeting. "Ilo Howell." She had what might be perceived as a slight British accent.

((Her first name is pronounce Eye-Lo. Just in case anyone was wondering o_o))
He looked at her hand a moment then at her again before reaching up his own hand and clasping hold of her forearm rather than her hand.

"I shake the way of warriors of old. It's a way of showing trust as it allows the individuals involved to check at least the wrist and forearm area for hidden weapons. And tis a pleasure to meet thou mi lady. This ones name is Lockhart. Kyle Lockhart."

He would then remove his hand as he stepped back and bowed in a manner equivalent to that of a noble casting his right arm across his waist and his left arm out to his side slightly bent at the elbow and the palm of the hand facing upwards towards the top of his head.

"So sue me. I'm old fashioned."

(I was thinking that but thanks for clarifying.)

"Your fashion is quite relevant to me." She mimicked his bow, not what a lady should be doing, but she never considered herself one for decorum. She thought briefly that he should have checked the left hand, but too late now. She was not concerned with these people and she knew she could defend herself. Flexing her left hand she looked from Raid to Kyle and her smile sweetened. "Shall we, then? I'm afraid I do not know my way around this place very well."

She caught herself then and looked back over her shoulder. "What should we do with that one?" She pointed with her thumb over her shoulder at Zasha. "She's totally out of it."
He glanced at Zasha and shrugged.

"If she's even paying the slightest bit of attention then she can accompany us when she snaps out of it."

He then cast his bag over his shoulder and shoved his free hand into his pocket as he Baganda to walk up the street as he lowered his head a bit and muttered under his breath.

"Another being from an alternate dimension or time...she could provide just the assistance I need to return home. This life is fun...but I miss when my 'old fashion' nature was new and common..."

He then looked back at her and chuckled slightly.

"Oh yeah. Beware the metal bees. They hurt like I dunno what. And they don't just sting you. They embed themselves in your flesh."

"Metal bees?" Her brow raised quizzically as she followed him, armor creaking as she did so. Thinking back to his dog and cat methaphor, she replied, "I know what bullets are. I in fact know what replaces bullets in the time to come as well."

She walked with her leather glove on her hip, arm crooked out, hips swaying perhaps more than was necessary.
He nodded lightly.

"Good to know you know of them. I didn't when I first got here."

He then shrugged lightly.

"I guess we can get to know one another over those drinks. My throat is dry too so let's make haste."

He then chuckled softly as he picked up his walking pace taking longer strides sion disappearing down an alley way one could only presume as being a short cut.

(And with that I'm gonna pause my posting a bit to allow the others to post.)

Raid had just stood silently, watching them interact.

He seemed to be fidgeting slightly, but was not too bothered. Raidra leaned against the wall, looking to the ground as they left. Now that his main threat was off to have drinks, the weaker ones were left to him to play with. He smiled with his jagged teeth once again, straightening himself and glancing around to debate on who to go after first. He had to make some 'friends' so that he could hurt them. He had to say he was particularly drawn to the blonde 'woman' from earlier. Probably due to 'her' skittish attitude.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

That blonde 'woman' had wandered back. Why? Because he'd left his key on the bench. It had fallen out of his pocket when he stood up, and he hadn't noticed until then. Fial walked over and picked it up, pocketing it nervously. He kept his gaze away from the alley of course. However, he spotted Raid and his curiousity was stirred.

"Who..uhm, who won the race?" he asked timidly.

Raidra glanced to the 'woman' when 'she' returned and smirked watching 'her' pick up the key 'she' had forgotten.

His smirk faded when asked a bit the race, "Oh... it got canceled because we heard a scream. And I messed up my leg..." He replied slowly, but then smiled, "Are you alright?" Let's see if a bit of kindness will gain 'her' trust easily... so then I can break it. He thought, fighting his urge to lick his lips at the lovely prospect of the blonde 'womans' pleas for him to stop torturing 'her'. Oh he always got so excited at the thought of some more life-wrecking~

Fial was rather disappointed at the news. "Oh, that's not good." It took him a moment to realize about the scream. "Oh! Yes, the body!" He whimpered a little and shivered, but his attention was taken back to Raidra when he said about his leg. "What? You're hurt?!" He took Raidra's arm and carefully tugged him over to make him sit on the bench. "If you hurt your leg, you shouldn't be standing on it!"

He was surprised at the question about his own wellbeing and nodded a little nervously, his cheeks turning a little pink. "Y-yes, I'm fine. I just...I don't like...blood. Or dead bodies." He shivered. "B-but, enough about me. Where does it hurt? Does it hurt badly?"

Oh poor, clueless Fial.

Raidra was quiet and attentive it seemed while Fial spoke. He paused when the other made him sit, then flashed the 'woman' a sheepish smile. "It's not that bad." He replied, but allowed the other to tug him towards the bench and sat down, resting the injury.

He looked to Fial at the next words and paused, ignoring Fial's question, "...You're a male aren't you." He said suddenly. It wasn't as a question, it was more a statement. He smiled, "You sure are girly though, no offense. But I suppose that's who you are. You should be proud of that." Raidra re-assured, then finally decided to answer Fial.

"I just twisted my left leg. It should be fine."
...Oh yes... this one is perfect for my type of game...

Fial blushed brightly at Raidra's statement. "Y...yes..." He was immediately uncomfortable, prepared to get chewed out for being such a girly person. He was an insult to men everywhere, really. When Raid didn't start yelling at him, however, the elf stared in surprise for a moment.

Then he smiled. "Yes! Yes, you're right. I should be proud of it, because it's who I am." He looked at Raid's left leg when his question was finally answered. "Are you sure? How badly does it hurt?"

Raid just relaxed watching the other's expressions change quickly from embaressment, to surprise, to happiness. It amused him greatly... the girlish boys emotions swayed easily... he would probably be so easy to break... but patience. Patience would make it so good. Raid decided right then that he would help build Fial's confidence... just so he could crush it later on. Ohhh how fulfilling that would be... poor little girlish man finally feeling confident about himself... then told harsh words and insults and crushing it all...

Raid fought smirking, instead substituting a sickeningly sweet smile that didn't suit him at all. "Exactly." He replied, then paused, "Oh. It doesn't hurt too bad. Just a bit weird to move. Achey really. Only hurt when I first fell."

Fial was clueless. He didn't realize Raid's ill intentions at all. "Okay, that's good. If you just stay off it for a little bit then you should start to feel better. Do you want me to get you something to drink from one of the shops?"

Fial finally had met a man who didn't want to yell at him for being so girly! He wanted to help out this new friend as much as he could. "I'm sure you'll feel better soon!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus