Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Raid paused, taking a shaky breath at Fial's words. He could smell the divine metallic scent coming from nearby...

He fought to keep from licking his lips. Someone had done a lazy job. Messy. Or perhaps they did it on purpose alike to the way he killed. Raidra slowly glanced to the newcomer, he could sense it. A little thing fellow killers could just sense about each other. Normal people didn't seem to recognize who could be a killer and who wasn't... it was strange that those who lived the same life style recognized each other without even a sign or hint.

At least that's how it was for the young man. He knew what the woman was.

He looked to Kyle, "We should check it out. Make sure there's nothing serious going on."
He glanced at Raid and smirked before leaning close and whispering in his ear.

"As a fighter I can sense these kings of things. Seems the feminine one isn't fully aware of what's going on. The smell of blood entices me to want to fight. I now strongly push for full contact rules...after we 'investigate' of course..."

He then rolled off suddenly leaping airborne and riding up the wall of the nearby building and clasping his hand on the corner for a quick mid air turn down the alley way. His voice then soon echoed from within singing a soft beat tune.

"The wind caresses the sky. A hidden beauty I do not deny. The scent of war floods from without...of this i have no doubt..."
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

Zasha's eyes widened as she heard Raidra's talk of investigating, and she backed away slightly. The thought of how obvious she was being never seemed to cross her mind as she began to fidget with her straight black shoulder-length hair, biting her lip.

She jumped as Kyle entered the alley she had just come from. No no no..not good. She almost told him to stop, to come away from there..but that would be awkward, seeing as she didn't even know his name. It would also probably prove to everyone that she had just murdered a man. She held her tongue, trembling slightly as she stared in anticipation at the entrance to the alleyway.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial whimpered and rushed to the girl, taking hold of her hands. "Oh, this is bad!" A woman, he could get comfort in a woman. Men tended to scare him. "Someone's hurt, or something. Eugh.." He leaned against the woman as his stomach flopped about. He felt sick!

"So much blood. It smells horrible..." He shivered.

Raidra smiled a bit at Kyle's words, nodding a bit, watching the other speed off.

He proceeded to follow, but stopped, seeing Fial so close to the woman he knew was the culprit he decided to stay where he was, calling out after Kyle, "I'll catch up in a second."

He looked over Zasha, knowing something was up, but then turned slowly away, finally following behind Kyle.
Upon seeing the scene, he was silent, quickly turning away from the blood, gripping his face over the eye-patch, huffing a bit, his breathing in quick odd gasps. ...Control. Not yet... Soon. Not yet damnit. He thought.

Zasha gasped briefly as Fial rushed to her. She held his hands gently, as he seemed to already be having enough problems and didn't need to become her stress ball. She put an arm around him, patting his back, her expression perplexed and worried.

"Uh..it..it'll be alright," she tried to assure him. "Perhaps you need a doctor." She hoped he didn't notice how much she was sweating with anxiety.

Poor Fial was clueless. The scent of blood was so overwhelming to him that he didn't realize it still lingered on the woman. "No, not a doctor...I just need to get away from the blood." He shivered against her and reluctantly pulled away. The incredibly feminine elf rubbed at his stomach gingerly and shuddered. "I'm sorry...I don't mean to worry you. I just...I have a weak stomach..." He sighed, ashamed, and blushed. He pushed the toe of his shoe against the ground nervously, matching the ashamed expression.

Zasha chewed at her lip some more, giving the alley a nervous glance before giving Fial a halfhearted smile, eyebrows knitting together. Initially, she had thought him to be female, but being closer to him made her second-guess. She tried to discern the elf's gender, but soon gave up. Not mentioning it would work for now.

"Maybe you should lie down." She paused awkwardly. "M..my name is Zasha." She couldn't help trying to be friendly. She really missed having a normal life..normal friends..normal family..she shivered, blinking the thoughts away. Her mind returned to the fairly serious matter at hand.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

(( You guys start and ppost too fast for me to keep up @_@ ))
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

((No kidding xD))

Erasai had seen the newcomer, another female enter the scene. She now rested herself against the bridge lazily and watched as two of them left into the alley way. She was quite curious as to why the blonde had moved to the other girl, like something was wrong. She stood straight, backing up a bit, and into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry," she said, apologizing quickly. She noticed it was a young man, dressed in very fine clothing. His blonde hair was very well kept, and she couldn't help but feel somewhat inferior to him. He just looked so... majestic.

"Not at all," he said, his voice smooth. He bowed to her lightly, before continuing on.

Erasai watched him for a moment, before heading of the bridge, no idea that the man she had just bumped into, had turned to watch her leave... and odd, eerie look in his crimson eyes.
(What can I say. When we get moving we move. We're like a Fast and the Furious crew of RPR. Heh.)

He rolled about the alley way along the walls of the buildings on either side above the body like a buzzard as hensang lightly.

"In the zone of conflict so divine, madness comes forth with the speed of equine. The lust I crave. The lust I sought. And no time is it forgot."

He then chuckled lightly before shifting himself and rolling down the wall landing on the ground and skidding to a halt by Raid and looked over the body himself.

"Poor feller. So...there's a killer nearby...body is too fresh for the killer to be long gone..."

Fial nodded a little bit. "That...is most likely the best idea. My name is Fial." He looked around. Blood. He hated the smell and the sight was even worse. "Do you know where I can find somewhere to lay down?"

He was thankful that the other two men decided to go check out the source. He didn't even want to hear about what had happened. Unfortunately, those boys might just tell him.

((I might be slow in my posting now, though xP Gonna get busy over the holiday. So don't post so fast!! XD))

(Well you can always squeeze yourself in somewhere<3 Things should slow over easter)

Raid made an odd choking sound as a reply to Kyle's comment. It would SEEM he was bothered by the blood or something, despite that not being the case. "...Y-yeah. Let's go look around then." He quickly skated out of the alley-way.

Once away from the scene he exhaled slowly letting go of his covered eye. ...It will be worth the wait to play around with them first... very much worth the wait... I just have to control my urges. This damn eye of mine almost blew my cover... and made me seem like a damn wimp... He thought, biting his lip which immediately caused blood to drip down his chin due to how abnormally sharp his teeth were.
He stood over the body whistling softly as he shoved his hands into his pockets and rocked back and forth on his blades before shrugging lightly. He then turned and slowly skated out of the alley way and up to Zasha and Fial. He looked at them both for a moment seeming to focus more on Zasha before he spoke.

"Well...guess that was one ticked off dog. Dead cat. Near abouts tore to ribbons. No cause for alarm. Just nature running it's course."

He then glanced one more time at Zasha and smirked lightly.

"A really ticked off dog...but dogs gotta be careful. Cause they never know when they may catch the eye of a bigger dog...or dogs..."

He then glanced back at Raid as he chuckled lightly.

"Come on shark boy. Let's race. Drink some water or something if ya need too."

(Another Air Gear reference! In this case the use of Agitos givin nickname of little shark or most anything with the word shark in it! I'm on a air gear roll! Heh.)

(Ha ha, well Raid is a natural predator. He tends to circle people a lot and it's a dead give a way. Maybe I'll bring in my new character to start some action soon and take peoples attention away from Raid so Raid can begin his 'game'.)

Raid was calm now, pausing looking back as Kyle returned. At the other's words he frowned a bit. The man had lied to keep the others calm? How bizarre. He was unaware of such a tactic. He made a mental note to try it sometime.

"I'm fine." Raid spoke, "Let's go."

(How you wanna decide the winner of the race? Wanna dice-roll or just decide ourselves?)

Fial nearly threw up right then. He whimpered, hands over his mouth. "K-Kyle, please..." he pleaded. "Let's not mention how 'torn' it is.." He swallowed and walked over to a nearby bench on the sidewalk. There he settled himself, a hand placed tentatively on his upset stomach.

Aside from his clothing, everyone still would think him a girl, easily. Especially with how he was acting about the blood. Zasha was probably the only one to question his gender, since he of course was as flat as a board on his chest.
Fenris (played by kuroi_neko)

The well-dressed man watched the girl walk away, distracted only for a moment by the group nearby. Such fragile creatures. But he turned his attention back to the orange haired girl, who slipped down an empty alley. She seemed curious to what the others had been looking at, and he guessed she was taking a back way to see.

But Fenris already knew... he wouldn't mistake that sweet, sickly smell for anything else. Blood had been spilled, and very recently. It was all he could do to control himself from absorbing the delicious life force. But the fact that he hadn't made the kill himself deterred him a bit. He followed behind the girl slowly, but stopped at the alley to look at the others. The one on the bench would have been an easy target, if only there weren't so many around. The others looked like they would put up more of a fight.

He raised his hand, grabbing the air in front of him, as if mimicking grabbing the blonde elf. "It would be delicious... to take one of my own kind again..." But he had already chosen his target... the girl from the bridge. And then, after her, he might try the elf.

((FINALLY! >:D))

The armored woman was running along an alleyway, in the dead of a stormy night, something precious tucked in the crook of her arm. Her pursuers thought they had her cornered then, when she stopped suddenly, whirling about on her metal grieves. Her face was covered by thick leather cowl, but her purple eyes emitted a glow like fire beneath it. Her dark lips spread in a mocking grin as she gave an equally mocking wave of her gloved hand. She lifted her opposite arm, the one laden in metal which was now starting it's own glow along the gauntlet's edge. She pointed with one finger and stabbed forward followed by a tearing motion. She had presumably just tore the fabric of time and space itself. She stepped into the tear, much like stepping behind a curtain and pulled it closed behind her. The men following her were flabbergasted and stood frozen in confusion. They had just lost their kingdom's most treasured item...

Ilo could be seen stepping out of thin air a good ten feet above the city's ground. That could happen now and again when changing dimensions; they weren't always on the same plane or level. She hadn't the time to find a new space to cut as she was too close to her dogging foes and she would just have to make a crash landing. She managed to just shut the rift as her body titled forward under the influence of gravity. She curled her body and landed with a clattering as her armored boots met the ground. She straightened herself, still dripping with the previous world's rain, which began to dry now that she was in a hot, clear of bad weather space. She grinned and mentally chalked up another win. Pulling a ouch from her side she slid the mysterious prize within it; even though it did not seem that the prize would fit.

She took in her surrounding then, seeing that she may have just made herself a spectacle. The woman was wearing a leather corset with a short train over thigh-high metal grieves. She also wore a long hooded cloak, the hood of course covered the majority of her face, save her dark-painted lips and the glowing eyes beneath it. Her left arm was entirely covered in armor from the spiky pauldron her shoulder to the clawed tips of her fingers. Her opposite arm was much less heavy, it had a smooth pauldron and a leather glove instead. She shrugged at being an oddity and walked down the bridge she had made her landing pad, hips a sway.

((Her outfit is a cross between Diablo 3's Demon Hunter and Sweet Pea from Suckerpunch. I just haven't finished her drawing yet ><!))
Burke Wilts (played by SeraphicStar)

A gurgle-like laugh was heard behind Fenris, just loud enough for him to hear. "Well, well, well. And they say I'm crazy. Do I recognize a kindred spirit, a soul as twisted as mine?", asked the freak, who had been obviously been listening to the man's monologue, in his obnoxiously sadistic-sounding voice. He was sitting in a nearby alley, leaning against the wall and facing another wall, partially hidden by dim shadows. The only pieces of clothing on his body would be a pair of jeans, old and covered in various stains, and sneakers. The hunchback would never be able to... acquire... a shirt to fit his twisted body.

"They've been around for a while... I've been considering blessing one of them with my attention. They look so happy, isn't it lovely?" A small pause, too short to allow Fenris to speak. "Hey, do you happen to have a smoke on you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus