Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Raidra (played by Amirrora)

Story
A story of evil, good, and lies. Where darkness lurks silently in some places, and obnoxiously in others...
Any type of character is welcome here. The main setting is a city called Luneria. It has a fantasy meets steampunk feel to it, and rivers run through many of the streets. In the center is a large tower that reaches to the heavens, known as the Tower of Dreams. Though some have nicknamed it the Tower of Nightmares as their have been rumors of many strange occurrences around the tower. Some people tie these occurrences in with the abandoned 'haunted' castle in the woodlands surrounding the town. Though people just assume it is 'haunted' because of the strange sounds that come from it. The city holds many secrets, and so does the area around it... in this seclusive city away from most of civilization, a great drama is about to unfold... where will you stand when it unfolds?]

(OOC: I will post an opening post next. I want to keep the first post as the story<3
EDIT: Note that with the feel to the town, that is not how it WORKS, I just tried to make a town that could fit any kind of character. From the semi-modern to your crazy fairies and elves and such. ANY character can work in this setting.)
Raidra (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

The young man stood above the city. The short cape he wore was lightly ruffled by the breeze.

The male's name was Raidra, and he was currently standing on a balcony. This new town... it was perfect. Isolated. Yet enough people to keep him entertained for awhile... with little danger in his way. He could have so much fun.
Raidra grinned, flashing his jagged self-sharpened teeth. Now... who would be his first target? Or targets...

The fun was about to begin. Raid jumped from the building in a suicidal manor, or so it seemed... until he fell into one of the rivers flowing through the town. He surfaced from the glistening water, grinning in a childish manner.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial was in the city. Not doing anything in particular, just walking along the streets with taht little sway in his step that only furthered to categorize him as a female.

Fial wore somewhat masculine clothing, however; a white button-up long-sleeved dress shirt with the cuffs folded up a little, fitting (perhaps not so masculine with how well they fit his subtly curved hips) black dress pants, and men's black dress shoes.

However with his long blonde hair, pale delicate skin and slim physique, many would disregard the clothing and call him a 'her' anyways! The elf was people-watching as he walked. He liked seeing the different kind of people that went through the city.
Kyle laid quietly beside said river. His cowboy hat was pulled down over his eyes in a manner as though he was napping there but he was actually waiting as held loosely in one of his hands was a fishing pole. He lay there quietly humming to himself as he waited on a bite. A ways upstream from him he heard a splash in the water causing him to sit up with a start. He looked towards where the splash had come from and seen Raid's head poking from the water as he grumbled a bit.

"Oi! Hey! Do ya mind? You'll scare the fish away!"

As he finished his quick rant, his fishing pole flew from his hand and began going downstream as one of said fish took off with it.

"What the...? I had a bite and didn't even know? That tricky scale covered..."

He then turned his attention back to raid.

"AND you owe me a fishing pole now!"

Raid pulled himself out of the river with a bit of a grunt, his water logged clothes weighing him down.
he was smiling a bit at Kyle's words about scaring the fish away, but didn't reply right away.

He stood up uneasily due to his wet roller-blades having no grip on the ground.
The young man glanced to Kyle and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as the fish stole the other male's fishing rod.
"Oh... Ha ha. Whoops. Sorry. Sure. I don't mind getting you a new rod." He stepped forward, about to speak and slipped due to his wheels losing traction.

He crashed into what he assumed was a woman with blonde hair. "Gah! Damnit!" He got off the other quickly, "...man. I'm screwing up everyone's day today. You okay?" He offered his hand.
Reis (played anonymously)

Reis had found the perfect place to stay. First, a place to live in that was quite to his liking - the haunted castle. Influenced by stories of other great vampires (or not), he decided on a whim that it would be his new home. Not that he'd spend a lot of time in there. Perhaps during daytime, when he had no choice but to spend long hours waiting for the sunset.

Second, people, and lots of them. He was a social creature, so it would be somewhat like dinner and a show. Not in that order.

When day did come, he was forced to explore his new home, the castle, without knowing that while he was there, bored, looking at dusty, dull gray walls and wishing he had someone to gamble with, a conversation would start between three men that Lord Reis would have enjoyed meeting.
He just silently smacked himself in the face as he sighed lightly and shook his head and henslowly dragged his fingers down his face. He then walked up to the street grabbing his near by bag as he did so and stepped onto the side walk.

"Hey kid. Dry them blades. They caught my eye and I got a challange for ya."

(Well now that I have a better idea of the goings on here I have now finalized my decision as to which version of Kyle I will use. Air Gear ahoy!)

Fial squeaked as he was crashed into. He fell onto his rump, whimpering softly. His skin was delicate, after all!

"O-oh, no, it's okay...I'm alright.." He took his hand, his grip as dainty as he looked, and he stood. He brushed himself off and looked around, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry. I should have been paying more attention."

((Fail post))

His exposed eye slowly glanced to Kyle. "...My roller-blades?" He asked, tapping them on the ground a bit to shake the water out of them. As he thought over Kyle's words he was silent, "...A challenge...?" He fought smirking, not wanting the other to question his jagged teeth just yet.

As the 'woman' took his hand and he helped the other up, he couldn't help but smile, despite having been trying to avoid it. "Nah. It was my fault. Don't worry about it. I'm pretty clumsy."

(Lolol whoops. Post with Aurako at first. Thank goodness for the edit button.
AND AIR GEAR FTW.)
(Yes. Raid bears a striking resemblance to Agito/Akito/Lind thus leading me to that choice. Heh.)

He watched as Raid visibly fought the urge to smirk as he let one of his own slip. He knelt down and began sifting through his bag pulling out his own blades and began putting them on.

"Name your battle. I'm up for anything."

He then chuckled lightly as he stood up his blades now on and ready to go.

( http://airgear.wikia.com/wiki/Parts_War a list of the battle types can be found here in cash you need a refresher. Yes I have officially declared my incorporation of Air Gear elements. Heh. Hope that's ok?)

Fial timidly stepped back, watching the two declare some sort of...battle?!

"O-oh, b-but you guys shouldn't fight...it's dangerous!" Yes...he was such a girl. He was especially nervous around other men because, well, other men really ripped into him for being so much of a girl.
"Is this really necessary?" He watched the two nervously, keeping some good distance between them and himself so that they could have their battle without hurting him.
Erasai Hawke (played by kuroi_neko)

There was a bridge crossing the river near the three. It was merely a walking bridge but it was full of people taking in the sites and viewing the beautiful water.

One of the people on the bridge was a young girl, named Erasai, her very long, vibrantly orange hair glistening in the sun. She wore her school uniform, white shirt with red plaid skirt and tie. It had been a short day for her, and she found she had some time on her hands. She always enjoyed this bridge, finding the sound of the water quite relaxing. She had also always been intrigued by the castle that sat on the horizon, giving an eerie feeling as it loomed over the town. She had always been curious as to whether or not it had any inhabitants.

But she had overheard some commotion, as people began talking about a man jumping into the river. The pointed to his location, and her golden eyes drifted down a ways, to where he emerged near another, who seemed to be fishing. She watched the scene unfold, as another person, seemingly female, was caught in with them as the 'jumper' stumbled into her.

Erasai leaned up on the bridge to get a better view, wondering what conversation had started between them after the odd encounter.

(Ha ha, only the eyepatch really. Seems any character with an eyepatch is compared to Akito/Agito/Lind nowadays because he's a pretty popular character. And that's fine, as long as we don't bring the emblems, ect, into it. As then it would become a fan-rp rather than open-based.)

Raid chuckled a bit, "How about an obstacle course. Around the corner they're doing some construction. Make it a bit of a race. First one back here around the block with the construction wins." He said simply.

At the 'woman's' words, Raid smiled, "Don't worry, it's more of a race-type battle. Battle of skill really. Maybe a bit of bumping around to get to the finish line first." he then paused, "Oh!"

"What are your names? I'm Raidra. But please, call me Raid."
He chuckled lightly as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I'm not fond of the short sprints honestly. What's say we do that but go 4 blocks past the construction and hit the construction again on the way back here. Double the fun."

He then removed his trench coat and folded up neatly and set it beside his bag.

"Through the construction, 4 blocks up. Around to the backside of the buildings on the fourth block cut back in and back through the construction again then back here. How's that sound? And the names Kyle by the way."

(There's also the sharp teeth and the 'befriending people' of Akito turning to 'being harsh' of Agito/Lind)

Fial was still reluctant, but a race didn't seem too bad so he nodded. "Alright. I'll stay here then?" When introductions came, he stuttered a little. "N-names? Oh. I'm Fial..." He fidgeted a little and would just stand where he was, willing to let them race. He wondered how this would go.

(Ha ha. Well a lot of people have sharp canines, not generally entirely sharp teeth. But I guess that's kinda true. But I still think Raid is pretty unique -though nothing really is 'unique' so it doesn't matter ha ha-. But yeah. And Raid no have MPD/DID. He's just messed up. ;p)

Raid listened quietly to Kyle's words, then nodded slowly. "Alright then. Sounds fine to me."
He then looked over to Fial and grinned a bit, "Don't worry. We'll be quick."

Suddenly he looked up to the bridge above, only glancing but meeting his eye with the girl above's eyes. His smirk only increase further at the only now noticed extra member of the 'audience'.
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

In a dark alley, not all that far from the three men, a woman stood over a man's bloodied body. Her eyes glistened with slightly crazed tears, mixed feelings running through her mind like a herd of buffalo. A pocket knife was held loosely in her right hand, blood still dripping from it. She shook her head to regain what little sense she still possessed, then wiped her knife off on the corpse's shirt and folded it up, returning it to her pocket. Her clothes were simple enough; a black spaghetti-string tank top with white trim covered her torso, tucked into her simple tight-fitting black pants. On her feet were ankle boots, in which the legs of her pants were tucked.

Zasha exhaled slowly, then stepped out from the shadows and onto the street, only feet away from the feminine man.
He looked about and smirked a bit.

"Seems we're gathering a crowd. Let's make the show good. Full contact rules?"

He then chuckled softly as he started scooting forwards and backwards as he began to f
Grow anxious.

Fial suddenly wretched and clamped a hand over his mouth. "Oh...that awful smell..." Blood. It made his knees go weak. He shuddered and tried not to throw up. "Guys, I think someone's hurt or something.." His ears twitched a little, trying to figure out where.

He felt sick to his stomach.
Zasha Chernabis (played by Minkja)

Zasha started as the blond girl suddenly became ill. She flinched away at first, afraid her lust for killing would make her snap, but she soon calmed herself. She had just sated that thirst. She would be fine for a while, at least. Hopefully.

The woman approached Fial tentatively. "Are you alright?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shaded Truth [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus