Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Alex (played by Moomins2081)

She takes the drink and sips from it slowly, enjoying the refreshing cool sensation after a long and warm day amidst crowds of people. "Colourful bunch, or so I hear."
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

" very and I have heard weird things. but can you keep a secret"

"Try me." She winks her right eye, still sipping at her drink.

" there like me and skyrah. they are not normal."

"That much I could have guessed." She smiles warmly, too versed at hiding any emotional response as any break may compromise her cover. She could not miss the chance to gather as much information as she could. "So. How long have they been running this place?"

" im not sure. you see skyrah life rough I need to find a better life for her"

"Looks like a decent place to start." She folds her arms and raises a camera, taking a quick snapshot of the pair.

he makes a funny face for her. " you ever want the best picture from above?"

"I'd rather capture people offguard. It tells me more about them."

"I'm here to get the real picture. The truth doesn't come sugar coated."

" i think." he have her wings that where real and that looked fake

"Powers or not. We still have the ability to choose right from wrong, no?"

"A story for another day!" She stands up and takes another couple of sneaky shots before taking her leave. As she walks on she turns to take one last snapshot if the two from a distance. "Later!" She shouts. (Sleep time for me)

she giggled. they wave to her, (bye)
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Started to circle around the compound getting a good visual of the layout so that he would know where to go if needed. He decided to swoop down landing just within the perimeter and lands upon his feet. He crouches down a moment to allow his wings to pull into his shoulder blades once more. He quickly moved to the side of the nearest building and places his back against it. His eyes close so he could focus on everything around him. He caught the heartbeat of Conner deep inside the main building. He would need to figure a way to get inside without being seen.

Thanatos saw him. " hello mind if we have a talk?" his magic was really high and he seemed dead serious.
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

He blinked hearing someone speaking to him then finally saw him "Not the best time for that now is it."

Rolls eyes. “ I think it is. We are alone and truly trying to go around without being seen can wait.”

She returned to the carnival, alert and refreshed. Ready for another day of sight seeing. She would mingle a little with the locals whilst enjoying the warm sub rays that beamed down from the heavens
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

Was singing and dancing with the kids.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus