Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

KizzOfDeath (played by KingZombie)

It had taken the man about an hour to catch up with those who killed Amanda. Sure he was no saint himself but he was not the one who beat and left her broken there on the ground bleeding to death. One would think that a creature such as himself would not have morale code any longer and that he would not even have a mind at all that would make decisions like this even possible. He was one of a kind and well he would keep it that way no matter what it took. Since he actually looked human now, it was not hard to make it seem like he was lost when he stumbled towards the pair of men sitting around a campfire. They had been speaking of what they had done to the girl and were even boasting about it as if they did something grand that no one else could ever do.
"That little girl never knew what she got into" The larger man said this to the shorter one. "Yeah we really taught her a lesson huh. I wonder if whats her name is even alive now" This was said in retort to the large man. Kizz found these two poor excuses for humans as nothing more then parasites needing to be squished "Her name was Amanda and you will soon join her." The frail looking man said to the pair knowing it would rile them up. "Really now? and who is this little bugger to talk to us like that?" one man said to the other. "Matters not for he will not be able to do anything about it." Kizz would actually smirk hearing the men speak of such petty threats "Come teach me a lesson then." As he said this, the larger of the pair came running at him swinging fists left and right. The undead one easily moved just out of reach of each fist until he grew tired of doing so. He finally caught both fists within his hands and smiles brightly "My turn." With quick flicks of his wrists he would twist the mans hands so hard that the sound of snapping bones would be heard. A slam of him forehead into the center of the man's face soon followed dropping him to his knees. Kizz would grab hold of his head by both the chin and back and swiftly turns it until he was seeing the smaller man behind himself. The man fell to the ground dead and Kizz now waved the other one on.
To his surprise he would catch a hatchet in the area between his neck and left shoulder. The hatchet did dig deep into him and in fact did do quite a bit of damage to him. Kizz pushes himself forward taking hold of the smaller man and soon lifts him up into the air with both hands clenched upon each side of his face. "Noooo let me go you monster." The man screamed this at him. His right hand now grasped him by the throat allowing his left hand to playfully wave at the man. Moments later he would slap him across his mouth. The man was shaking in horror now knowing he would soon be dead. Kizz grew tired of playing with the man so he went about killing him. He snatches up a rope that was hooked on the mans belt and soon ties him up. When finished, Kizz dropped the man onto the campfire letting it finish him off. The larger man would be placed there as well so that no evidence would be left of how they died.
Kizz soon removed the hatchet from his shoulder and soon placed it away keeping it. The wound would slowly men itself while he walked off knowing he brought peace to Amanda. He had vague memories from the men he just killed about a carnival not far from him that would be a good fit for him. He decides to go find it just for kicks.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She took the beer and opened it with a single tap. She took a small sip, "thank you...yes everything is fine with Rey and the familia." She set the beer down. "We'll if business is low would you mind giving me another tattoo??"
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

Smiles brightly "Surely I would love doing that for you."
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

He would go about shutting off the lights in the grand tent building before locking it up for the night. A smirk played across his lips thinking about what could the future hold for both the carnaval and the familia. He slowly walked through the carnaval making sure all those that were leaving actually locked up for the night. He chuckles seeing a light and hearing music playing still. He heads into the shoppe of Seren and smirks looking to his beloved and yet he would just silently watch for now.
Riki (played by Kungfu6453)

Rikki opened a portal and went through. Carrying his sister.

Rey made his way through the almost deserted carnaval. It was the end of the day so most of the people and workers already went home for the day.
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

tatsu looked around and went to rey. she was in human form. " hello rey. how are you?"

Offered a bow of his head to the woman along with a smile in greeting "I am good and yourself?"

Bows. “I’m tatsu. I’m the leader of mania so called spirits. Maybe you could grow fruit trees from our world here. It make life easier. It works miracles in this world.”

Perks a brow listening to her speak "Well maybe in our private gardens but not out here in the open. You see... there are those in this world who prey upon other races just because they believe they should be the only true race on earth. Something as special as your trees would be like a magnet for these humans and well put all here in danger. I will look forward to having such trees in our gardens though."

She summons a weird but dark fruit. “ you see this type of fruit for dark power users like yourself. You see there fruit for diffrent types of magic. But then there specialized fruit that more rare. But this fruit well we feed your true form.”

He tilts his head to the side looking over the fruit "Very well then we shall have a few of these in our familia garden. You of course can come tend to them when you wish it."

" sure. your free to try it." she put it in his hand and vanish.

Takes the fruit momentarily before walking off towards the familia residence.

tatsu then brought seeds t a secret area. she plants some seeds. " this might help my mistress big time. "
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

"You think you could give me a full back snake where the head ends on my neck?" She raised a eyebrow removing the scarf that she placed around her shoulders and arms.
Lumist Uirolth Delia (played by Kungfu6453)

Lolumist like rey like his girlfriend better then her. she was feeling like she did not matter. she felt upset and went to swing on the trapze and thought about her life

Sorry about not being around everyone. My laptop got fried in a electrical storm last month. I have also some bad news about fellow roleplayers Seren and Alejandro who were at my house when that storm hit and let's just say we all lost everything. We will be trying to to on our phones but no guarantees.))

Alright it has been three weeks since I last posted. I have heard from Seren and Alejandro. They said they would come back if there was any other person posting besides me and them. Since then, we spoke and they have moved on so I will be doing the same. This was a good story while it lasted but it seems No one really wanted it to grow. I had high hopes for it and well just like any other story I seem to cone up with it always ends this way. Well hope to see you all around maybe. Bye and i will be deleting this forum along with any others i have. I see no ppint on keeping them if they are just going to sit collecting dust. Bye.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus