Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Okay everyone who is playing in this game, I will be needing character stats and things messaged to me so that i can add them to the Carnaval site i am making. When it is done i will post a link to it for all to see.)
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Okay everyone who is playing in this game, I will be needing character stats and things messaged to me so that i can add them to the Carnaval site i am making. When it is done i will post a link to it for all to see.)
what stats do you need?)

Thanatos wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
what stats do you need?)
(Well all the general stuff like height weight and all that. Everything there is to know about your character really and pics would be good as well. If you have an actual page of what your characters race is that would be good so i could link it to the sheet i will be making.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
Thanatos wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
what stats do you need?)
(Well all the general stuff like height weight and all that. Everything there is to know about your character really and pics would be good as well. If you have an actual page of what your characters race is that would be good so i could link it to the sheet i will be making.)
I just updated there pages if you want to see. Thanatos weight really depend on what form he is in.)
Elena nodded and walked with Rey back to the building, "No, I haven't seen him since we were with the photographer. I apologize, I should have been paying more attention to him."
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

skyrah helped the prisoners in the basement. giving them food and water and giving them treatment.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and placeing a soft kiss on his lips to return the gesture, “Alright...i will see what singer says, but i think the she is trying to figure us out...” she said giving him a soft smile. She looked over at the door, then back up at him. “But make sure you are careful when you reach the base...”

She smiled and she knew all about the place and was not about to give up her freedom.

(Okay from a ooc point of view here Skyrah, what does she think she knows about the Carnaval and the familia? No one knows what goes on inside the locked doors and if they like you they would do anything to protect you so please enlighten me.))

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Okay from a ooc point of view here Skyrah, what does she think she knows about the Carnaval and the familia? No one knows what goes on inside the locked doors and if they like you they would do anything to protect you so please enlighten me.))
( if you read her character sheet she has perfect memory. If you remember Thanatos true form. He kinda like a shadow. So with her mind abilities perfect memory added to her gaurdian shadows. She spy on them. Cause of her past and what happened to conners she does not trust them. She has some major trust problems. But she spy on them for awhile. Makes sense?)

Skyrah wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
( if you read her character sheet she has perfect memory. If you remember Thanatos true form. He kinda like a shadow. So with her mind abilities perfect memory added to her gaurdian shadows. She spy on them. Cause of her past and what happened to conners she does not trust them. She has some major trust problems. But she spy on them for awhile. Makes sense?)
(Well yes it makes sense why she does it. All i hope is that she does not get caught doing it. Rey does not take kindly to strangers spying on his familia. He will give whatever he gets if that makes sense. He is the last of the Muerto familia bloodline and he will not let anything mess up the Carnaval. He is truly nice until he is taken advantage of.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
Skyrah wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
(Well yes it makes sense why she does it. All i hope is that she does not get caught doing it. Rey does not take kindly to strangers spying on his familia. He will give whatever he gets if that makes sense. He is the last of the Muerto familia bloodline and he will not let anything mess up the Carnaval. He is truly nice until he is taken advantage of.)
Makes sense) her gaurdian took her back to the children area before anybody noticed. Then he dissappeared into her shadow once again.
Alex (played by Moomins2081)

(Would like to join if possible)

Alex wrote:
(Would like to join if possible)
(Sure feel free to join on in. It is basically a carnaval with rides and everything. I will need to some info on your character in a pm if possible. Feel free to post though)

Alex entered the carnival, long after the others. She was there not only for the sites and sounds, but to find out as much as she could about the family that ruled the roost. Camera in hand, bucketload of hairspray applied and red cowboy boots strapped tightly around her ankles, young journalist Alexandra Hays ventured forth.

Thanatos saw Alex and smiled thinking of how fun it be to cause a little trouble.

Alex examined her surroundings careful, taking a few pictures on her portable camera as she walked through the carnival, happy to be there but alert and aware of the reason she had come

(And off to work. Will join in properly later)

But he stayed in the shadows.

He gathered a few small items and placed them within a bag before heading out. A smile is given to any who chanced to look in his direction while he made his way out of the Carnaval. No he really had no reason to venture out into a situation that could go bad for him especially for a human. Yet he saw something in this Conner that made him risk everything. Once he was far enough from the Carnaval, he would stop long enough to allow tattered black leatherish wings extend from his back and soon he took to the sky. Rey knew it would have taken days to reach the place he was being held at if he traveled by foot. He made sure that he flew high enough not to be seen. This was something he did enjoy doing from time to time. Once he did arrive he would have to take time to evaluate the area and see how he could easily enter and exit with little trouble.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus