Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

They left the void and the spirits dissappeared. Rikki “thank you.”
KizzOfDeath (played by KingZombie)

It had been raining off and on for a couple hours now. The ground was getting pretty saturated. The annoying sounds the rain was making upon the ground a mere six feet above his head was starting to drive him insane. Slowly his limbs would start to stir since he was growing more annoyed more and more with each passing second "Bloody ell. Can a guy not get any rest these days?" Aggravated beyond belief now, the cold stiff hands of this man would start to bang and claw at the top of the coffin he was within. After a good ten minutes, the wood finally gave way enough to where the earth above him started to flow inside. After a few more moments the lid finally collapsed inward covering him in a never ending river of dirt. Slowly the man used his skeletal arms and legs to pull himself up through the dirt until he finally reached the top. Frail hands would emerge from the ground above him breaking the surface so that the rest of him could easily follow. A horrific roar would echo around the area for a couple moments before finally dying out.The rain felt somewhat soothing while it washed the dirt and grime from his frail body. Parts of his face and side were rotted away due to the fact that he was indeed dead. A groan escaped his lips while his head tilted backwards. The air was moist around him and yet he could still distinguish the various scents within it. Soon the creature would move upon stiff legs following the nearest scent to him.
It would take him a good twenty minutes to arrive at his destination. It was not a big meal and yet it would be good enough. Someone had recently attacked a teen and left them for dead. The creature would be upon the dying girl within moments. A long sniff of her scent would indicate to him that the girl was not much longer be within the world of the living. For a moment flashes of his own daughter filled his head. His eyes would roll back in his head as pain followed the memories. A light roar left his lips before he started to tear into the dying teen. No he did not enjoy taking the life of such a young thing and yet her life would fuel his body. In doing so, he would repay her gift by hunting down her killer to give her proper peace. The tearing and ripping sounds that were heard around him would sound quite disturbing. Within about ten minutes, he would have reduced the teen down to mere bones. The few pieces of the teen he left for later were placed away within a small side pouch. Slowly the creature stood allowing the rain to remove the blood and tissue from him while he made the fresh meat work its magic upon his frail body. Within the span of the next few minutes, his frail body would change into a healthy looking man of the same height and weight. Even the skin tone went from pale to somewhat fair.
Knuckles and bones would start to crack and pop for a few seconds before returning to normal. He was rejuvenated fully now and those fresh memories he received from the girl... Amanda was her name, would stir his anger and make him rush off following the faint scent of her murderers.
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

((Well damn Kizz that is really wicked man.. keep it up!!!))

KizzOfDeath wrote:
It had been raining off and on for a couple hours now. The ground was getting pretty saturated. The annoying sounds the rain was making upon the ground a mere six feet above his head was starting to drive him insane. Slowly his limbs would start to stir since he was growing more annoyed more and more with each passing second "Bloody ell. Can a guy not get any rest these days?" Aggravated beyond belief now, the cold stiff hands of this man would start to bang and claw at the top of the coffin he was within. After a good ten minutes, the wood finally gave way enough to where the earth above him started to flow inside. After a few more moments the lid finally collapsed inward covering him in a never ending river of dirt. Slowly the man used his skeletal arms and legs to pull himself up through the dirt until he finally reached the top. Frail hands would emerge from the ground above him breaking the surface so that the rest of him could easily follow. A horrific roar would echo around the area for a couple moments before finally dying out.The rain felt somewhat soothing while it washed the dirt and grime from his frail body. Parts of his face and side were rotted away due to the fact that he was indeed dead. A groan escaped his lips while his head tilted backwards. The air was moist around him and yet he could still distinguish the various scents within it. Soon the creature would move upon stiff legs following the nearest scent to him.
It would take him a good twenty minutes to arrive at his destination. It was not a big meal and yet it would be good enough. Someone had recently attacked a teen and left them for dead. The creature would be upon the dying girl within moments. A long sniff of her scent would indicate to him that the girl was not much longer be within the world of the living. For a moment flashes of his own daughter filled his head. His eyes would roll back in his head as pain followed the memories. A light roar left his lips before he started to tear into the dying teen. No he did not enjoy taking the life of such a young thing and yet her life would fuel his body. In doing so, he would repay her gift by hunting down her killer to give her proper peace. The tearing and ripping sounds that were heard around him would sound quite disturbing. Within about ten minutes, he would have reduced the teen down to mere bones. The few pieces of the teen he left for later were placed away within a small side pouch. Slowly the creature stood allowing the rain to remove the blood and tissue from him while he made the fresh meat work its magic upon his frail body. Within the span of the next few minutes, his frail body would change into a healthy looking man of the same height and weight. Even the skin tone went from pale to somewhat fair.
Knuckles and bones would start to crack and pop for a few seconds before returning to normal. He was rejuvenated fully now and those fresh memories he received from the girl... Amanda was her name, would stir his anger and make him rush off following the faint scent of her murderers.
Could one of my characters join this?)

Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
<(Well let me know about the character and maybe.)>

KizzOfDeath wrote:
Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
( it tatsu. Let’s say she a sprit guide to one of m6 other characters. She likes to take human form and kinda fix problems)
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The young man was out behind the main carnaval building practicing his new act. This would be something that would bring more customers and well it was also a lot of fun doing it. A bottle would be held in his right hand and a torch in the left. A grin would be seen on his face if anyone was actually watching him. The torch is brought up a couple inches from his mouth while he takes a swig from the bottle. Soon a plume of fire would fill the air. The boy would laugh after he did this "That was awesome."
Riki (played by Kungfu6453)

Rikki watched the weird act.

Soon a couple more plumes of flames would fill the air around the boy. A laugh left his lips this time. It appears he had finally found his calling. The attention of the boy would be drawn to a pair of eyes watching him and yet he did not let it be noticeable that he knew... not just yet anyway. The torch would be put out after one final plume of flame is seen "You know it is not nice to watch when your not invited. Show yourself so I can get to know you."

I’m standing in front of you. We just joined.”

Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
( it tatsu. Let’s say she a sprit guide to one of m6 other characters. She likes to take human form and kinda fix problems)
<(Send me her profile and we will see.>)

KizzOfDeath wrote:
Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
Mania wrote:
KizzOfDeath wrote:
<(Send me her profile and we will see.>)
https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=116703 Here her master)

The young man glances to the one speaking to him "Well welcome to the carnaval then. What is it that brings you here? I mean like special talent that would be good to showcase here."

Once he was returned to the carnaval, he nodding his thanks to the one who did it before heading into the large tented building in the middle. This would be for special attractions and shows. He was hoping to have a few show stoppers to wow the crowd. He needed to speak with his familia about what each would be doing and if they had anyone to recommend as well.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She smiled at her, "what aave you been up to seren?" She walked into the shoppe and looked around.

- Post removed by moderators for excess violence and swearing -
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

She would offer the reigna of los muertos a smile "Well a little of this and that really. Have not had many come in for anything but eh that's cool no worries." She would offer out a cold bottle of beer to her "How about yourself? is everything alright with Rey and the familia?"

Rikki looked around. He tryed some healing magic on his twin.

<(Well that really sucked. My post got removed. I think i will just not post anymore since i cannot play him how he should be played. He is a zombie so yeah it will be graphic. Whatever i am gone.)>

KizzOfDeath wrote:
<(Well that really sucked. My post got removed. I think i will just not post anymore since i cannot play him how he should be played. He is a zombie so yeah it will be graphic. Whatever i am gone.)>
(Hold on Kizz maybe there is a way to make the group private instead of public. Is there a admin around who has a minute to speak to me about this?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus