Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

The young woman heard music being played and someone singing and this brought a smile to her lips. There was finally some happiness here and she hoped it would last a long time.
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

He went to a place with no people and turned into a kid. He ran up to her. “ lady what are you doing?”
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

Slips some headphones over her ears and plays some heavy metal music through them. A blank sketch pad would be placed upon the small desk in front of her before she starts to lightly start to etch out a design. Every now and then she would take a sip of the large coffee she had gotten when she first arrived and yet this did not distract her from her drawing.
Lothar (played by Raynard)

(Is this still open and if it is, is this character acceptable?)

Thanatos went to get a tattoo

Lothar wrote:
(Is this still open and if it is, is this character acceptable?)
You can still join I belive)
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Yes it is still open. I do not believe i will ever close the rp off since it is open to pretty much everyone. Your character will be good to play here. Just find a pic and your good to go. Sorry i have not been posting. I am busy cleaning the house on my only day off lol.)

I’m kind of having an issue with the picture. It keeps telling me my file is too big. It needs to be under 100kb. I’ve adjusted the size of it but it doesn’t seem to work

Lothar wrote:
I’m kind of having an issue with the picture. It keeps telling me my file is too big. It needs to be under 100kb. I’ve adjusted the size of it but it doesn’t seem to work
( needs to be done from a computer)
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Lothar wrote:
(If you send me the url i can try to resize it for you.)

I didn’t mean that. What do you mean by typing that?

Lothar wrote:

I didn’t mean that. What do you mean by typing that?
to be polite also to ask instead of just guessing your going to join)

Oh. Yeah, I’m going to join, i just don’t really have any idea of how to introduce myself into it just yet

you could join my characters) Thanatos was playing a guitar as skyrah wrote lyrics to her song

Lothar walked into what appeared to be a circus of some sort. The form he had taken at the moment vaguely resembled Tyler Hoechlin. He saw a variety of people, but couldn’t tell for sure if they were normal or like him.

He was supposed to meet with one of the heads of the establishment, but they were no where to be seen. He spotted a group of people, apparently doing something musical. He started over to them.

“Excuse me?” He asked, looking at them. There was something odd about these people, he could just feel it. It wasn’t a bad odd, but it was odd. “Do any of you know where the.... uh .... leader is?” He asked

" he going to meet us but he doing something and said it might be awhile. come join us while we wait"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus