Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Lothar (played by Raynard)

“Uhm, okay” he said, sitting down. “So uh, what’s your names?” He asked. Without even knowing it, his eye color changed slightly to a more silvery tone
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

" im Thanatos and this girl is skyrah." skyrah waved

Lothar waved back “I’m lothar. I guess all of us have interesting names. Thanatos as in Roman god of death? And skyrah, eternal life, beauty, love, and strength.” He said. “Sorry if that is a little odd for me to know. I’ve learned a lot in my years” he said, running his hand through his hair

" it fine. my father was keeper of shadows and light. my mother the goddess of good and evil. her mother was goddess of life and rebirth and father of death and balance. or so is the myth"

Lothar was shocked. He knew there was something odd but he didn’t expect this. “Wait, are you serious?” He asked. “No, don’t answer that. Of course it’s true, I can smell it. Beings of different power levels give off different smells.” He said, making sure they knew he wasn’t just a weirdo. Realization donned on him in that moment

“That must be why I was brought here. Because of my abilities.” He said, looking at these two with fresh eyes.
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

Giggled. “ well I did notice your eyes changed color”

Lothar smiles at her “I can do a lot more than just change my eyes.” He said. In less than two seconds he completely changed into her. He looked at Thanatos and changed into him too. “Just a little taste of what I can do.” He said. He wasn’t being cocky or trying to show off. He wasn’t that kind of guy, AND he knew that either one of these people were a lot stronger than him

Thanatos hand opened and a shadow flame appeared. Skyrah entered his mind “ cool huh?”
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Saw no point in remaining where he was. Conner would have to alert them if he needed help from this point on. He had been away from his Carnaval too long and that was never a good thing. Rey slipped back out of the compound and soon took to the skies again. He did not take his time this trip. Something was off about the feel he was getting from his home and he did not like it. In about an hour he would touch down atop of the familia home. His wings would fully retract into his shoulder blades while he hoped down to the ground below. Soon he would be seen walking through the Carnaval as if looking for someone.

Skyrah sung some lyrics then started to write them down.

(Yeah, it didn’t work. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the picture, all files I have are made bigger when I get them)

( ask Kim)
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

~(Sorry about not being around everyone. It has been rough around the house lately.)~

The young teen had fallen asleep in the midst of doing chores again. Luckily this time he did not get caught doing so. After fully waking up, he headed to the familia manor to get a quick shower and a bite to eat. After about twenty minutes, the young man would have bathed and gotten dress and was now heading down into the manor's kitchen. He went about fixing the familia a good meal as sort of a peace offering even though he never needed to. Soon the aroma of various foods being prepared would fill the manor bringing the familia together even if it was only for a brief time.
Cloris (played by Kungfu6453)

a starving girl who looked like she been tortured looked like a rag doll started to sing her voice was the most beautiful voice she put skyrah voice to shame. But her voice was very quiet.

Alejandro Muerto wrote:
~(Sorry about not being around everyone. It has been rough around the house lately.)~

The young teen had fallen asleep in the midst of doing chores again. Luckily this time he did not get caught doing so. After fully waking up, he headed to the familia manor to get a quick shower and a bite to eat. After about twenty minutes, the young man would have bathed and gotten dress and was now heading down into the manor's kitchen. He went about fixing the familia a good meal as sort of a peace offering even though he never needed to. Soon the aroma of various foods being prepared would fill the manor bringing the familia together even if it was only for a brief time.
( it ok. Life happens)

(Good morning/afternoon/evening all lol. I see we have more people joining and that is a very good thing. If i do not already have your character bios and pics please send them to me in a pm. I will be working on the site again and would like to update it as much as possible. Remember you can play as many characters as you like as long as there is no drama between any other characters okay. I will be posting soon and will have a link to the site up sometime today.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Good morning/afternoon/evening all lol. I see we have more people joining and that is a very good thing. If i do not already have your character bios and pics please send them to me in a pm. I will be working on the site again and would like to update it as much as possible. Remember you can play as many characters as you like as long as there is no drama between any other characters okay. I will be posting soon and will have a link to the site up sometime today.)
Will you check cloris?)

Cloris wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
Will you check cloris?)
(She is nicely made out i give you that. She will need to be tweaked just a little bit for the carnaval. I mean mainly to tone down the powers and such but everything else is good.)

(Okay everyone. I will need all the info i can get for each of your characters again. For some reason my laptop decided to be a butt and i lost everything. So whenever possible, can everyone send their character info and pictures to me again. Trust me it is annoying i know but i promise this will be the last time.)

https://carnavalsheets.weebly.com/blanksheet.html

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus